Soldiers of God
You need to Register to see all the topics we have...
Soldiers of God
You need to Register to see all the topics we have...
Soldiers of God
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE ARE A CHRISTIAN CLAN ON XBOX LIVE

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to the official website for (SoG) Soldiers of God!

Suggestions for the new site and/or the forums(sticky maybe)

Go down 
+3
JDH. the local village TK
GodLy DoT
alpha777
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
alpha777
Dot's Sidekick
Dot's Sidekick

Number of posts : 1125
Registration date : 2008-04-17

Suggestions for the new site and/or the forums(sticky maybe) Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions for the new site and/or the forums(sticky maybe)   Suggestions for the new site and/or the forums(sticky maybe) EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 9:27 pm

Post ideas for the site or forums here.
If this topic stays active could a moderator please sticky it.

I'll start with one of my ideas.

I think that on the site's homepage we should have a list of our active members and should have some more information
about who we are.

Last edited by WickEd DoT on Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:50 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Made The post a STICKY...ewwwww...:))
Back to top Go down
GodLy DoT
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!
GodLy DoT

Number of posts : 1396
Registration date : 2007-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the new site and/or the forums(sticky maybe)   Suggestions for the new site and/or the forums(sticky maybe) EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 9:59 pm

OK like what?..tell me what u think i should write about us...im down for anything!
Back to top Go down
alpha777
Dot's Sidekick
Dot's Sidekick

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the new site and/or the forums(sticky maybe)   Suggestions for the new site and/or the forums(sticky maybe) EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 10:06 pm

You don't have to do all this you know, it's all just suggestions. But something short that explains what we are like "Welcome to SoG.
We are a gaming community that enjoys playing video games and being part of a Christian community with Christian standards blah blah."
That's just along the lines of what I mean but I can do it for you if you want Smile
Back to top Go down
alpha777
Dot's Sidekick
Dot's Sidekick

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the new site and/or the forums(sticky maybe)   Suggestions for the new site and/or the forums(sticky maybe) EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 10:12 pm

and it might be a good idea to clearly say who has logged into the site recently or else it's impossible to know who else is even a member.
Back to top Go down
GodLy DoT
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!
GodLy DoT

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the new site and/or the forums(sticky maybe)   Suggestions for the new site and/or the forums(sticky maybe) EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 10:12 pm

Ya..u write something out..and ill put it up bro!..
Back to top Go down
GodLy DoT
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!
GodLy DoT

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the new site and/or the forums(sticky maybe)   Suggestions for the new site and/or the forums(sticky maybe) EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 10:13 pm

I was thinking about that also..good idea!..
Back to top Go down
alpha777
Dot's Sidekick
Dot's Sidekick

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the new site and/or the forums(sticky maybe)   Suggestions for the new site and/or the forums(sticky maybe) EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 10:13 pm

WickEd DoT wrote:
Ya..u write something out..and ill put it up bro!..

Alright. I'll pm it to you tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
GodLy DoT
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!
GodLy DoT

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the new site and/or the forums(sticky maybe)   Suggestions for the new site and/or the forums(sticky maybe) EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 10:20 pm

ok cool..thx bro!
Back to top Go down
GodLy DoT
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!
GodLy DoT

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the new site and/or the forums(sticky maybe)   Suggestions for the new site and/or the forums(sticky maybe) EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 11:20 pm

I updated the awards page..so u can see them all..and all u need to do is move over the medal..and it tells you how u get it..hope u guys like it..
Back to top Go down
alpha777
Dot's Sidekick
Dot's Sidekick

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the new site and/or the forums(sticky maybe)   Suggestions for the new site and/or the forums(sticky maybe) EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 12:02 am

WickEd DoT wrote:
I updated the awards page..so u can see them all..and all u need to do is move over the medal..and it tells you how u get it..hope u guys like it..

nice dot. So everyone needs to change their medals. I'm willing to do it for anyone. just ask me.
Back to top Go down
GodLy DoT
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!
GodLy DoT

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the new site and/or the forums(sticky maybe)   Suggestions for the new site and/or the forums(sticky maybe) EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 12:27 am

If u do it..try to do it with that lay out ok?..i think that looks pretty cool!..
Back to top Go down
alpha777
Dot's Sidekick
Dot's Sidekick

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the new site and/or the forums(sticky maybe)   Suggestions for the new site and/or the forums(sticky maybe) EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 12:35 am

Yeah ok, I've already done mine so I'll change it tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!

Number of posts : 861
Registration date : 2007-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the new site and/or the forums(sticky maybe)   Suggestions for the new site and/or the forums(sticky maybe) EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 12:48 am

team killing medals
Back to top Go down
Docta Jukebox
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!

Number of posts : 801
Registration date : 2007-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the new site and/or the forums(sticky maybe)   Suggestions for the new site and/or the forums(sticky maybe) EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 11:42 am

The getting Nichols so mad that he leaves the clan badge. I'm just kidding, Nichols, you know you my boy, dawg.
Back to top Go down
m87nichols
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!
m87nichols

Number of posts : 1690
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the new site and/or the forums(sticky maybe)   Suggestions for the new site and/or the forums(sticky maybe) EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 11:48 am

haha i would never leave. honestly i was more hurt than mad. anyways dot is there anyway you can put like a member list on the new home page? i think that would be cool. I think it would be cool if it was a link with all the other links (i.e. Home, Forums,....) That way we can see new people sign up on the Home page and know when to try and get to know them...b/c i know some people dont like getting on forums they just like playing. Maybe that way we wont let anyone slipt through the cracks
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/m87nichols?ref=profil
GodLy DoT
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!
GodLy DoT

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the new site and/or the forums(sticky maybe)   Suggestions for the new site and/or the forums(sticky maybe) EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 4:00 pm

Ok..ill do that when i get home..nice ideas guys...keep them coming...
Back to top Go down
alpha777
Dot's Sidekick
Dot's Sidekick

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the new site and/or the forums(sticky maybe)   Suggestions for the new site and/or the forums(sticky maybe) EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 1:24 am

Is it possible to have a list of active members on the site's homepage? I think it would make it easier to see how many people are in the clan.
Back to top Go down
m87nichols
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!
m87nichols

Number of posts : 1690
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the new site and/or the forums(sticky maybe)   Suggestions for the new site and/or the forums(sticky maybe) EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 7:49 am

haha alpha we are both asking for the same thing and i didn't even realize it
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/m87nichols?ref=profil
DrLuvMD
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!

Number of posts : 525

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the new site and/or the forums(sticky maybe)   Suggestions for the new site and/or the forums(sticky maybe) EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 10:29 am

Hey Dot how about a link back to the website from the forum...and if you need a hand with things on the site like last time i'm more than happy to help. I have a lot of experience creating websites.
Back to top Go down
Docta Jukebox
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the new site and/or the forums(sticky maybe)   Suggestions for the new site and/or the forums(sticky maybe) EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 2:02 pm

How about a new badge: The kill Docta Jukebox 3 times in a row badge...That would be the most honored badge. Nah but seriously, i think there should be a section under our names which state what games we play. Like under "registration date" there should be a "games i play" section so we know who plays what...Cause we don't ALL play Call of Duty 4, I don't think..
Back to top Go down
GodLy DoT
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!
GodLy DoT

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the new site and/or the forums(sticky maybe)   Suggestions for the new site and/or the forums(sticky maybe) EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 3:31 pm

Box wrote:
How about a new badge: The kill Docta Jukebox 3 times in a row badge...That would be the most honored badge. Nah but seriously, i think there should be a section under our names which state what games we play. Like under "registration date" there should be a "games i play" section so we know who plays what...Cause we don't ALL play Call of Duty 4, I don't think..

I tryed box..it doesn't have it to where i can put anything under the reg date..i looked everywhere..sry..u think maybe we put it in our signatures?...
Back to top Go down
Docta Jukebox
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the new site and/or the forums(sticky maybe)   Suggestions for the new site and/or the forums(sticky maybe) EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 4:19 pm

Ah, that sucks. Putting it in our sigs would be fine.
Back to top Go down
oXo Snip3r
God rules!
God rules!
oXo Snip3r

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the new site and/or the forums(sticky maybe)   Suggestions for the new site and/or the forums(sticky maybe) EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 4:23 pm

I think we need to actually see who is still active in the clan.

Ideas:
+ I know some people hate doing it but if we want to get our clan out there more we got to play more public matches. Noone will hear about SOG and our Chrisitian clan if were always playing private. Dont get me wrong I love running into Newmany's betty's but I love working as a team and letting people know that SOG is just a fun clan (Good too I hope ).
+ Play together more often.
+ Make bible study known. (shoot out pms once every so often reminding everyone that it is saturday nights)

Lastly, I believe that if we want to be a successful clan we have to work together. Were not all going to want to play the same game at the same time every night (Hopefully COD MW2 will change this ). We need to get more input and get more involved with eachother. I would love to see more than just the 5 or 6 that are on at night. Why am I only seeing a few out of the 40 somthing that we say we have?(35 on main page plus some new guys)
Back to top Go down
alpha777
Dot's Sidekick
Dot's Sidekick

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the new site and/or the forums(sticky maybe)   Suggestions for the new site and/or the forums(sticky maybe) EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 4:44 pm

m87nichols wrote:
haha alpha we are both asking for the same thing and i didn't even realize it

great minds think alike lol wink
Back to top Go down
Docta Jukebox
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the new site and/or the forums(sticky maybe)   Suggestions for the new site and/or the forums(sticky maybe) EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 5:04 pm

As much as i hate public matches, i have to agree with Sniper. I think we also have to post our clan on more forums. But how will they know we're christian? We're always on private chats. Plus, people never send messages asking if they want to be in a clan. I'm willing to play public matches if it recruits more people, but how will it do that? I think Gamebattles would help build our reputation. I created one for us a while back, but we never had enough people online at the same time or people didn't really care...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for the new site and/or the forums(sticky maybe)   Suggestions for the new site and/or the forums(sticky maybe) Empty

Back to top Go down

Suggestions for the new site and/or the forums(sticky maybe)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next