Soldiers of God
You need to Register to see all the topics we have...
Soldiers of God
You need to Register to see all the topics we have...
Soldiers of God
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE ARE A CHRISTIAN CLAN ON XBOX LIVE

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to the official website for (SoG) Soldiers of God!

Bible Study - New Day

Go down 
+9
[SoG] Pharcyde
Vulture
alpha777
Docta Jukebox
FredUndead1{FredUndead}
m87nichols
Mullet863
GodLy DoT
DrLuvMD
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DrLuvMD
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!

Number of posts : 525
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Bible Study - New Day Empty
PostSubject: Bible Study - New Day   Bible Study - New Day EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 6:27 pm

Hey guys just lettin' everyone know that we are doing our Bible study Tuesday nights starting tonight from 11 to 12 eastern time..if you haven't been there come check it out..we are keeping it to an hour and everyone usually sticks around and plays after

...Dot I noticed we don't have a calender anymore...i thought it was a good idea to have one
Back to top Go down
GodLy DoT
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!
GodLy DoT

Number of posts : 1396
Registration date : 2007-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Bible Study - New Day   Bible Study - New Day EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 7:24 pm

ill be there but..i got to leave about 11:30..i got to get up for work @ 4:45 am..:(..but ill be there for abit..
Back to top Go down
Mullet863
God rules!
God rules!
Mullet863

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2009-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Bible Study - New Day   Bible Study - New Day EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 12:55 am

Anyone that is thinking about doing this, please come and check it out. I know I'm just a new "applicant" but honestly tonight was really good for me. The guys just kind of talked about some things that were weighing on their hearts, and round abouts answered something for me that god has put on my heart.

Please if you have any thoughts about joining in on this, give it a go...
Back to top Go down
DrLuvMD
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!

PostSubject: Re: Bible Study - New Day   Bible Study - New Day EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 7:28 am

yea guys you can definately be a great experience...it's not really a bible study in that we don't review scripture..we just sort of discuss anything on our minds...it's a great time...i apologize to those that were there last night i intended to be on but i am getting sick and i fell asleep at like 8 and didn't wake up till this morning...glad you enjoyed it mullet
Back to top Go down
m87nichols
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!
m87nichols

Number of posts : 1690
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Bible Study - New Day   Bible Study - New Day EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 8:38 am

yeah i am just gonna goahead and say that i WILL be there next week, b/c if i dont promise that i'll be there i wont make it. but box hold me to this i am coming back to bible study matter what! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/m87nichols?ref=profil
FredUndead1{FredUndead}
FredUndead1{FredUndead}

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Bible Study - New Day   Bible Study - New Day EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 10:15 pm

Why are we doing it on tuesday.....maybe the weekend would be better coz i cant stay to play after, i go to bed at 10:00...im sure im not the only one
Back to top Go down
GodLy DoT
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!
GodLy DoT

PostSubject: Re: Bible Study - New Day   Bible Study - New Day EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 10:24 pm

Yea...i know what u mean freddy..but what do u guys think?..about like a saturday night?..but its hard because everyone does stuff on saturday nights..but not at 11:00 EST..(i don't think)..lol..just throwing it out there..
Back to top Go down
Mullet863
God rules!
God rules!
Mullet863

PostSubject: Re: Bible Study - New Day   Bible Study - New Day EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 10:30 pm

Why not do it both nights? Maybe have one night be more formal with a topic, and the other night be more of an informal style.

Or maybe have both nights be the same format... just throwing something out there to accommodate everyone.

For me personally I like Tuesday nights... but I'll do my best to be there anytime!
Back to top Go down
Docta Jukebox
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!

Number of posts : 801

PostSubject: Re: Bible Study - New Day   Bible Study - New Day EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 2:07 pm

Newman wants to do it on Tuesday nights because we always play Saturdays and that's the day we "chill," but I don't know.
Back to top Go down
DrLuvMD
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!

PostSubject: Re: Bible Study - New Day   Bible Study - New Day EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 2:49 pm

i know i'm usually out getting hammered at the bar saturday night so thats not good for me
Back to top Go down
DrLuvMD
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!

PostSubject: Re: Bible Study - New Day   Bible Study - New Day EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 2:49 pm

oh i forgot to wrie that i was being sarcastic there...my bad
Back to top Go down
Mullet863
God rules!
God rules!
Mullet863

PostSubject: Re: Bible Study - New Day   Bible Study - New Day EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 4:28 pm

You know I kept on hearing this weird noise, then I realized it was my old sarcasm detector!

Bible Study - New Day Sarcasm_detector
Back to top Go down
alpha777
Dot's Sidekick
Dot's Sidekick

Number of posts : 1125
Registration date : 2008-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Bible Study - New Day   Bible Study - New Day EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 4:29 pm

DrLuvMD wrote:
oh i forgot to wrie that i was being sarcastic there...my bad

suuuuuuurrrrrrrreeeeeeeee you did lol j/k!
Back to top Go down
GodLy DoT
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!
GodLy DoT

PostSubject: Re: Bible Study - New Day   Bible Study - New Day EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 5:09 pm

thats why he missed tuesday night..lol..jk..
Back to top Go down
m87nichols
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!
m87nichols

Number of posts : 1690
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Bible Study - New Day   Bible Study - New Day EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 5:35 pm

Mullet863 wrote:
You know I kept on hearing this weird noise, then I realized it was my old sarcasm detector!

Bible Study - New Day Sarcasm_detector

AAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! i like this new guy!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/m87nichols?ref=profil
alpha777
Dot's Sidekick
Dot's Sidekick

Number of posts : 1125
Registration date : 2008-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Bible Study - New Day   Bible Study - New Day EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 12:35 am

Nichols has a new friend!
Back to top Go down
DrLuvMD
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!

PostSubject: Re: Bible Study - New Day   Bible Study - New Day EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 3:00 pm

Hey I can actually make it tonight....hope to see everyone on...I think we will have a good turnout
Back to top Go down
Mullet863
God rules!
God rules!
Mullet863

PostSubject: Re: Bible Study - New Day   Bible Study - New Day EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 6:18 pm

Wild question but what do we do if we have too many for a party? And I'll see you guys tonight!
Back to top Go down
DrLuvMD
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!

PostSubject: Re: Bible Study - New Day   Bible Study - New Day EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 10:46 am

We just join a COD party..that's what we used to do before private parties and we had to do it once or twice since
Back to top Go down
Vulture
God is Awesome!
God is Awesome!
Vulture

Number of posts : 291
Registration date : 2009-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Bible Study - New Day   Bible Study - New Day EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 11:47 pm

guys, I didn't realize it was a bible study tonight when i joined in on ya'lls party. I had to leave abruptly due to my 1yr old waking up and he just loves to fight going back to sleep. Hopefully I can make some in the future. Seemed to go real well and the topic was interesting for sure.
Back to top Go down
http://www.digoutreach.com
Mullet863
God rules!
God rules!
Mullet863

PostSubject: Re: Bible Study - New Day   Bible Study - New Day EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 11:53 pm

Vulture feel free to come and go as you can to it. The one thing that I really like about it is it's really relaxed if you have something to say, come on out with it, if you need to dip out go ahead. Some of us play during the bible study others just listen.

It's a very relaxed setup and I for one feel like it's a great help towards my walk with God. I for one am a member of a small church that doesn't offer a "bible study" much less a mens group, so thanks for everyone for letting me be a part of it. Just don't be upset when I tell everyone I can about it and sing the praises of our Tuesday night fun!
Back to top Go down
[SoG] Pharcyde
[SoG] Pharcyde

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Bible Study - New Day   Bible Study - New Day EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 9:59 pm

Is there anyway that the people that cant make the Bible study on tuesday can start there own or what cause i know i cant make the tuesday one cause i have to go to bed at 10 i know its lame but i wont be able to go to school if i dont get some sleep Smile so if you dont want to start another one thats fine but im just wondering
Back to top Go down
GodLy DoT
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!
GodLy DoT

PostSubject: Re: Bible Study - New Day   Bible Study - New Day EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 10:08 pm

where do you live phar?
Back to top Go down
[SoG] Pharcyde
[SoG] Pharcyde

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Bible Study - New Day   Bible Study - New Day EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 9:50 pm

Maryland, but i go to school in Virginia
Back to top Go down
GodLy DoT
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!
GodLy DoT

PostSubject: Re: Bible Study - New Day   Bible Study - New Day EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 10:05 pm

yea that is pretty late for you then...:(
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bible Study - New Day   Bible Study - New Day Empty

Back to top Go down

Bible Study - New Day
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next