Soldiers of God
You need to Register to see all the topics we have...
Soldiers of God
You need to Register to see all the topics we have...
Soldiers of God
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE ARE A CHRISTIAN CLAN ON XBOX LIVE

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to the official website for (SoG) Soldiers of God!

Lessons from Bible Study

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Docta Jukebox
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!

Number of posts : 801
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Lessons from Bible Study Empty
PostSubject: Lessons from Bible Study   Lessons from Bible Study EmptyWed Jun 11, 2008 11:07 pm

Here i'm gonna post the main lesson that i learnrd from Bible Study every week...You guys are welcome to post what u learned too.

Today i learned that we have to be real with God...We shouldn't be fake with him so he may be pleased. I also learned that God is patience, kindness, high hope and anything positive...He is love. I learned that Jesus and God are always in our hearts, therefore we are always praying.

Last edited by Docta Jukebox on Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GodLy DoT
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!
GodLy DoT

Number of posts : 1396
Registration date : 2007-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Lessons from Bible Study   Lessons from Bible Study EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 12:51 pm

AMEN!!!
Back to top Go down
XvExilevX
God rules!
God rules!

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2008-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Lessons from Bible Study   Lessons from Bible Study EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 11:21 pm

I learned a while ago also that Jesus wasn't sent into the world to condemn the world, but that the world would be saved through him, and that no sin is great enough to bring before
God forgiveness is always there, and that Jesus is way, if you've ever seen the painting with
Jesus knocking on a door with no doornob on the outside of the door, it signifies that he's always there attempting to come into your heart as well as your life, but only you can let him in, that's why the doornob is on the inside of the house where it's your choice to let him in, get it? And this is my favorite it always keeps me going when times are tough:
I am the Good Shepherd, who is willing to die for the sheep, When the hired man, who is not a sheperd and does not own the sheep, sees a wolf coming, he leaves the sheep and runs away; so the wolf snatches the sheep and scatters them. The hired mam runs way because he is only a hired man and does not care for the sheep. I am the Good Shepherd
. As the Father knows me and I know the Father, in the same way I KNOW MY SHEEP AND THEY KNOW ME, AND I AM WILLING TO DIE FOR THEM, No one takes my life away from me,
I GIVE IT UP OUT OF MY OWN WILL, deep huh.
Back to top Go down
Newman Ray
Soldier
Soldier
Newman Ray

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2007-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Lessons from Bible Study   Lessons from Bible Study EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 8:47 am

Good word XvExilevX! SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
Back to top Go down
XvExilevX
God rules!
God rules!

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2008-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Lessons from Bible Study   Lessons from Bible Study EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 9:47 pm

Thanks Newman, another one is how, if one sheep strays away from the flock, the good shepherd will always stop to find the one that strays, and i think to myself what tends to happen to sheep if they stray, they tend to become isolated, and become vunerable to the wolves, in our case the wolves are far more vicious than we could possibly imagine lol, that's why it's so imperative that we always seek out and stay near Jesus.
Back to top Go down
GodLy DoT
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!
GodLy DoT

Number of posts : 1396
Registration date : 2007-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Lessons from Bible Study   Lessons from Bible Study EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 10:24 pm

Man exilev, very nice stuff bro!! very nice..thats was some deep stuff, but it hit me..thz exilev
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lessons from Bible Study   Lessons from Bible Study Empty

Back to top Go down

Lessons from Bible Study
Page 1 of 1