Soldiers of God
You need to Register to see all the topics we have...
Soldiers of God
You need to Register to see all the topics we have...
Soldiers of God
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE ARE A CHRISTIAN CLAN ON XBOX LIVE

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to the official website for (SoG) Soldiers of God!

I saw Your clan

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
WoG AirBorne FO
WoG AirBorne FO

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-11-28

I saw Your clan Empty
PostSubject: I saw Your clan   I saw Your clan EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 2:20 am

Hey whats up guys i saw your clan and i like it.But i was here just wondering if your guys would be ok if our two clans could be ally, alliances and work together.We have about 50+ member or we can work on a merge of the clans and put all members togother into one big clan.We also run off forumotion just like you guys.We also just in a rank system if you would like to maybe do any of the things i said or just play together tell me on here.
Back to top Go down
Docta Jukebox
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!

Number of posts : 801
Registration date : 2007-12-14

I saw Your clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: I saw Your clan   I saw Your clan EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 2:06 pm

Sounds great to me...All of those ideas sound great in my opinion..
Back to top Go down
WoG AirBorne FO
WoG AirBorne FO

I saw Your clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: I saw Your clan   I saw Your clan EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 2:45 pm

I'm Getting another xbox right now so i can talk more with you guys on here or on live my GT is x101st AirBorne . Do you guys are any like rank system like leadership and so on down?
Back to top Go down
alpha777
Dot's Sidekick
Dot's Sidekick

Number of posts : 1125
Registration date : 2008-04-17

I saw Your clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: I saw Your clan   I saw Your clan EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 4:19 pm

EGC AirBorne EP wrote:
I'm Getting another xbox right now so i can talk more with you guys on here or on live my GT is x101st AirBorne . Do you guys are any like rank system like leadership and so on down?

Why don't you tell us a bit about your clan before we do something big like this. But yeah, sounds good.
Back to top Go down
Docta Jukebox
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!

Number of posts : 801
Registration date : 2007-12-14

I saw Your clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: I saw Your clan   I saw Your clan EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 5:15 pm

I agree with Alpha.
Back to top Go down
WoG AirBorne FO
WoG AirBorne FO

I saw Your clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: I saw Your clan   I saw Your clan EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 1:37 am

Well if you want to know more you can go to are site and look at our rules and rank and see whats going on.On the new site we only have 10 people signed up but we can get the 50 more to sign up later if we did something like this.

The site is egclive.forumotion.com
Back to top Go down
WoG AirBorne FO
WoG AirBorne FO

I saw Your clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: I saw Your clan   I saw Your clan EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 2:16 am

Clan Rules For EGC

As a member of the Epidemic gaming community (EGC)I will treat all other gamers with respect and fairness. In any match or game I participate in, I will observe the rules of fair play and sportsmanship.

I understand that other than basic button and game glitches that are readily assessable to all gamers, any sort of cheating or manipulation of online play is strictly prohibited for all members of EGC. I further understand that cheating or manipulation of online play includes but is not limited to activities such as modding, bridging, standbying, forcing host, circle-boosting, and the use of action replay for purposes other than basic movie-making.

Although mild forms of trash talking is acceptable during game play, at no point will I engage in disrespectful behavior that will adversely impact the reputation of EGC. Further, I am aware that at no point is any form of trash talking acceptable if it is directed at a fellow EGC member or recruit. I also understand that any type of communication or behavior consisting of racism, sexism or any other inappropriate discriminatory material is unacceptable and forbidden in EGC.

I know that as a member of EGC, I cannot be affiliated with another gaming community or clan. I am also aware of, and agree to abide by the EGC Regulations, which can be found on the EGC website. I understand that violations of this Honor Code as well as violations of the EGC Regulations will be handled pursuant to the EGC Regulations, which include disciplinary sanctions such as demotion, suspension, and permanent removal from EGC.
Back to top Go down
m87nichols
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!
m87nichols

Number of posts : 1690
Registration date : 2007-12-17

I saw Your clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: I saw Your clan   I saw Your clan EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 10:23 pm

I think this is something we as a clan need to decide as a whole, and should probably hold a meeting.

I tried the web address you posted and it doesn't seem to work. could you put a link to the web site? There also is another EGC that has been around since 2003. thats the only one i could find

I have a few questions though.

"If" we did merge, which forums are you proposing we use
"If" we did merge, would you want us to stop using SoG
"If" we did merge, would we no longer be SoG
"If" we did merge, how would it effect the clan activities that we already have going? i.e. bible study, tournaments, and GameBattles?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/m87nichols?ref=profil
WoG AirBorne FO
WoG AirBorne FO

I saw Your clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: I saw Your clan   I saw Your clan EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 10:55 pm

Well that clan that has been around since 2003 has the rights to the EGC name so we change the clan name to Warlords Of Gaming site:woglive.forumotion.com and is not done yet now and all members are not sign up on that site b/c its newer.(WoG)

The Question you asked.[u]
1.What ever forums that both clan use or close to.
2.I think SoG is a good name and we would be willing to keep it.
3.You would be SoG but maybe split leadership such as SoG leaders And PGC Leader as one leadership over clan.
4.We can keep all things you have b/c we have two of those and would be happy to keep bible
studys

We also need to have a meeting with all leaders on live GT:x101st AirBorne or other main leader war005.
Back to top Go down
WoG AirBorne FO
WoG AirBorne FO

I saw Your clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: I saw Your clan   I saw Your clan EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 11:49 am

Well if you guys still want to do it tell us if not thats fine to b/c we just got back the rest of our old leaders and clan members.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I saw Your clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: I saw Your clan   I saw Your clan Empty

Back to top Go down

I saw Your clan
Page 1 of 1