Soldiers of God
You need to Register to see all the topics we have...

WE ARE A CHRISTIAN CLAN ON XBOX LIVE

HomeHomeSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to the official website for (SoG) Soldiers of God!

All New Members Please Look

Go down 
AuthorMessage
oXo Snip3r
God rules!
God rules!
oXo Snip3r

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-05-28

All New Members Please Look Empty
PostSubject: All New Members Please Look   All New Members Please Look EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 8:33 pm

SoG is a clan of great guys and gamers who play to have fun. Yes we want to win but we do our best not to step on any toes in the process. Now when I first became a member of SoG I watched and learned how other members played and I began to realize that everyone has there own playing style and we all must respect it if we want to get along. The last get together we had with most of the members ended badly because of lack of respect. I enjoy meeting and gaming with new guys but please dont call other members out because they play diffrently then you. Most of us have been playing together for quite a while and believe it or not we know what were doing.

Now please dont take this as me dissing new guys. I just dont care to be bossed around or harassed by someone I really dont even know. That is one of the reasons I always play in party chat so I dont have to hear all that garbage...

Sorry if I made anyone mad Mad
Back to top Go down
JDH. the local village TK
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!
JDH. the local village TK

Number of posts : 861
Registration date : 2007-12-20

PostSubject: Re: All New Members Please Look   All New Members Please Look EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 9:42 pm

???
Back to top Go down
DrLuvMD
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!

Number of posts : 525
Registration date : 2007-12-14

PostSubject: Re: All New Members Please Look   All New Members Please Look EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 9:47 pm

Yea guys I don't know what happened but the whole reason this clan is still around is because everyone respects each other and in turn gets along great...you don't have to be great to be in this clan (even though there are a few guys here who own just about everyone we play against..ha) we just all have to enjoy gaming and each others company and love god..maybe things were different with other clans or whatever...and that is fine...but please lets try to respect everyone in this clan as fellow brothers in christ.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All New Members Please Look   All New Members Please Look Empty

Back to top Go down

All New Members Please Look
Page 1 of 1