Soldiers of God
You need to Register to see all the topics we have...
Soldiers of God
You need to Register to see all the topics we have...
Soldiers of God
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE ARE A CHRISTIAN CLAN ON XBOX LIVE

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to the official website for (SoG) Soldiers of God!

Hi

Go down 
+2
alpha777
atroxx70
6 posters
AuthorMessage
atroxx70

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Hi Empty
PostSubject: Hi   Hi EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 11:45 pm

So I was looking for a clan and found you guys. I would like to join on a trial basis to see what you guys are like. I consider myself a Christian, but my beliefs are pretty different from most Christians and so I don't usually go to church because of that. I would like to try you guys out because I want to game with laid back people who don't get all uptight over little things. I especially don't like a whole lot of trash talking, not thin-skinned or anything, I just don't care for it really. Basically I just want to game with good respectful people, and I figure if I can't find that here then I guess I won't ever be able to right?

I would like to be upfront about my language. I would probably best be described as a formerly lost soul who just recently saw the light. I used to have a pretty foul mouth, but have worked really hard in the last year to clean that up, however I think the last little problem I have is with online gaming. For the most part I am usually pretty clean, but I have been known to let a few choice words slip from time to time. Mostly when I am caught by surprise and don't immediately know why I died. I figure this would be an excellent place to help myself work on that, so I hope it will work itself out of my system pretty soon.

By the way I mostly play Halo3 and Halo: ODST right now. I have MW2 on pre-order and will probably be renting MW1 in the next week or so to get some practice in. I also never bought Gears2, but I have Gears1 if anyone is ever interested in playing.

P.S. What do I do now? Is there some sort of vetting process or am I a member now? I am completely new to the whole Clan thing, so I'm totally clueless here.
Back to top Go down
alpha777
Dot's Sidekick
Dot's Sidekick

Number of posts : 1125
Registration date : 2008-04-17

Hi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi   Hi EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 3:24 am

No man you're a member, we're pretty casual around here. We don't go into trials and stuff like that. I'll send you an invite next
time I get on halo Smile
Back to top Go down
DrLuvMD
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!

Number of posts : 525
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Hi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi   Hi EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 2:52 pm

Hey man welcome...yea basically anyone can sign up and just check out the gamertag thread and add everyone and we can start playin'..my gamertag is DrLuvMD..we have a good relaxed time here but we have been know to talk a little trash Only to each other) but its all in good fun...i think you'll enjoy yourself...see ya on soon

Oh and feel free to check out or Bible study tuesday 11pm eastern...not reall a formal Bible study...we just kinda talk about whatever is on our minds
Back to top Go down
atroxx70

Hi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi   Hi EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 5:14 pm

Sounds good, looking forward to getting a few games in with you guys. Just to clarify on the trash talking stuff, I don't mind friendly stuff, but the crap you hear a lot of people say just goes too far, especially in Halo.
Back to top Go down
GodLy DoT
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!
GodLy DoT

Number of posts : 1396
Registration date : 2007-12-13

Hi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi   Hi EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 5:27 pm

Yea like they said..we are all really cool guys here..we have fun trash talking everynow and then..nothing serious...we just got done haveing our fragtober tourney...m87nichols always gets the tourneys together..and bible study on tuesdays is really good!..with newman ray!..he is awesome!..but anyways..add me we can play sometime!..

oh and also..u already are a member after u fill out the app..so WELCOME! Smile
Back to top Go down
Docta Jukebox
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!

Number of posts : 801

Hi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi   Hi EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 6:03 pm

Unfortunately, I, along with most clan members, don't own Halo. However, we will all be getting Modern Warfare 2 for the most part! cheers
Back to top Go down
DrLuvMD
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!

Number of posts : 525

Hi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi   Hi EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 8:32 pm

yea i know what ya meant
Back to top Go down
m87nichols
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!
m87nichols

Number of posts : 1690
Registration date : 2007-12-17

Hi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi   Hi EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 8:39 pm

hey man looking forward to play some games with ya sometime, i have both halo 3, n odst so invite me some time!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/m87nichols?ref=profil
atroxx70

Hi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi   Hi EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 8:44 pm

I'm going to the midnight release for MW2, probably going to miss school the next day too. (by the way, since I said that I think I should point out that I'm 29 yrs old and a full time student after losing my job last January, just so you don't think I'm a high school kid or anything)

Right now I'm playing Halo to brush up on my FPS skills, I only recently started playing them at all. Probably Wednesday or Thursday I'm going to go rent MW1 so I can get at least a little practice in before MW2 launches.

I'm gonna go send out a few friend requests right now, be looking for me Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi   Hi Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soldiers of God :: Introduction-
Jump to: