Soldiers of God
You need to Register to see all the topics we have...

WE ARE A CHRISTIAN CLAN ON XBOX LIVE

HomeHomeSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to the official website for (SoG) Soldiers of God!

I need fictitious Character names

Go down 
AuthorMessage
m87nichols
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!
m87nichols

Number of posts : 1690
Registration date : 2007-12-17

I need fictitious Character names Empty
PostSubject: I need fictitious Character names   I need fictitious Character names EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 3:16 pm

Ok so I need some fictitious names for a story. There are 4 characters that I really need some help with since I suck at creating good names that flow. The four characters have different backgrounds and are from different parts of the world. These 4 characters will become the story’s villains.

The 1st is from Japan and is the Head CEO of a company by the name Black Point Inc.

The 2nd is a White American. He is 45-50 years of age. He is a top official in the U.S. military. He also holds a position on the board of CEOs in Black Point. He is over the military research section of Black Point.

The 3rd is a man from Africa in his 40s. He is a very successful businessman. He owns over half of the world’s gold mines. Black Point has opened its horizons by seeking new fields to explore such as gold mining. As a result of this, the 3rd character was given a CEO position on the board of CEOs inside Black Point. This Character is somewhat important because a large portion of Black Points research funding is from this man.

The 4th is a man from Europe in his mid to late 40s, and a Prominent Political Leader. So why would a company need a politician on its Board of CEOs? The head CEOs understands that Black Point holds a LOT of Global power. Black Point has gained this power through the numerous advancements in technology and improvement of Human life that it made possible through many years of research. Black Point has now secretly begun to search for ways that it might increase its Global power through various measures including through political affairs.

Ok so I would love to have help with these character’s names. If you post a name that might be hard for me to pronounce then please spell out the pronunciation after the name. Ie. Kojima (Co-gee-ma)

JDH. the local village TK
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!

Number of posts : 861
Registration date : 2007-12-20

PostSubject: Re: I need fictitious Character names   I need fictitious Character names EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 3:25 pm

akio senba ahk eee o sen bah
Back to top Go down
alpha777
Dot's Sidekick
Dot's Sidekick

Number of posts : 1125
Registration date : 2008-04-17

PostSubject: Re: I need fictitious Character names   I need fictitious Character names EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 3:32 pm

Marshall Judah for the American. It's the name of a US army general in a book I've been reading.

Balthazar Vorster for the African.

Paul Foley for the European.

I have no idea for the Japanese guy atm.
Back to top Go down
m87nichols
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!
m87nichols

PostSubject: Re: I need fictitious Character names   I need fictitious Character names EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 3:34 pm

nice alpha.
james how would you pronounce that "akio senba ahk eee o sen bah?"

keep em coming people

alpha777
Dot's Sidekick
Dot's Sidekick

PostSubject: Re: I need fictitious Character names   I need fictitious Character names EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 3:37 pm

Just did some research. A good name for the Japanese guy would be Yamada Hanako. I guess that would be pronounced
yar-mar-da harn-arko but i don't know.
Back to top Go down
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!

Number of posts : 861
Registration date : 2007-12-20

PostSubject: Re: I need fictitious Character names   I need fictitious Character names EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 7:31 pm

the ahk eee o sen bah was the pronunciation
Back to top Go down
m87nichols
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!
m87nichols

PostSubject: Re: I need fictitious Character names   I need fictitious Character names EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 9:10 pm

oh ok cool

alpha777
Dot's Sidekick
Dot's Sidekick

PostSubject: Re: I need fictitious Character names   I need fictitious Character names EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 3:35 pm

How's your story going Nichols?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need fictitious Character names   I need fictitious Character names Empty

Back to top Go down

I need fictitious Character names
Page 1 of 1