Soldiers of God
You need to Register to see all the topics we have...
Soldiers of God
You need to Register to see all the topics we have...
Soldiers of God
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE ARE A CHRISTIAN CLAN ON XBOX LIVE

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to the official website for (SoG) Soldiers of God!

Click here NOW!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Docta Jukebox
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!

Number of posts : 801
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Click here NOW!!! Empty
PostSubject: Click here NOW!!!   Click here NOW!!! EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 8:31 pm

Guys, i know i sound like some kind of business scammer or something, but I'm not. There's a website called Lockerz that i signed up for today. This website gives prizes like games, a mac book, ipods, xbox 360s, PS3s. In exchange for these prizes, you answer 1 survey a day for 2 points. You also get 2 points for logging in. Also, when you start, you get about 30 points (depends on how good you do in the game). You also get 2 points for inviting a friend. Once you invite 20 friends, you get double points for everything you do. Their surveys are on their website, so it doesn't take you anywhere else. The reason I'm posting this is because I need to invite my 20 friends to double my points. Each game costs 100 points. A macbook is 1500 i believe? They also have ipods for 150 points and a motorbike for 2500 points. It sounds like a lot, and it is...But hey, it adds up if you just keep adding 4 or 8 points to your total a day. They're in beta now, so they'll have more prizes, stock, and other stuff this fall. The one catch is that you have to enter your address when you sign up so they can ship you your prizes. Honestly, I'm usually scared of these sites. But I gathered enough courage to put mine in this time. I know about 5 kids who have already signed up too. There's nothing to lose out of this, guys. A few minutes a day can go a long way. If you're interested, I need your e-mail so I can send you an invite. You need an invite to sign up for the site.
Back to top Go down
alpha777
Dot's Sidekick
Dot's Sidekick

Number of posts : 1125
Registration date : 2008-04-17

Click here NOW!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Click here NOW!!!   Click here NOW!!! EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 9:38 pm

I want to see you get something for free from the site before I join. (I'm very critical of these sites)
Back to top Go down
JDH. the local village TK
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!
JDH. the local village TK

Number of posts : 861
Registration date : 2007-12-20

Click here NOW!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Click here NOW!!!   Click here NOW!!! EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 11:48 pm

hey box have you noticed how anything you might actually want is fresh out
Back to top Go down
Docta Jukebox
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!

Number of posts : 801
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Click here NOW!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Click here NOW!!!   Click here NOW!!! EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 3:13 pm

yeah, but they restock about every month or so.
Back to top Go down
geenz
geenz

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-10-09

Click here NOW!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Click here NOW!!!   Click here NOW!!! EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 9:08 pm

I'll think about it =)
Back to top Go down
alpha777
Dot's Sidekick
Dot's Sidekick

Number of posts : 1125
Registration date : 2008-04-17

Click here NOW!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Click here NOW!!!   Click here NOW!!! EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 9:17 pm

geenz wrote:
I'll think about it =)

hey, welcome man! Please post a topic in the applicants and introductions section so we can get to know you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Click here NOW!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Click here NOW!!!   Click here NOW!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Click here NOW!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soldiers of God :: Everyone :: Chit-Chat-
Jump to: