Soldiers of God
You need to Register to see all the topics we have...

WE ARE A CHRISTIAN CLAN ON XBOX LIVE

HomeHomeSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to the official website for (SoG) Soldiers of God!

***DO NOT USE XBOXLIVEGIVEAWAYS.LIMEWEBS.COM*****

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mullet863
God rules!
God rules!
Mullet863

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2009-09-26

***DO NOT USE XBOXLIVEGIVEAWAYS.LIMEWEBS.COM***** Empty
PostSubject: ***DO NOT USE XBOXLIVEGIVEAWAYS.LIMEWEBS.COM*****   ***DO NOT USE XBOXLIVEGIVEAWAYS.LIMEWEBS.COM***** EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 3:57 pm

Guys the xboxliegiveaways.com thing that seems to be circulating is bogus! Do not enter your XBL info anywhere but on Xbox.com and make sure it is XBOX.COM I'm getting messages that I'm betting you guys aren't sending from Dot, and Texas so far, get on and change your passwords if you gave it out to this site. What they'll do is if you have a credit card on file they will either try to get that info or use it to download a bunch of stuff on your dime. Other than that it's someone else having access to your account. Be Careful guys.

Norton's take on Limewebs.com

Just be careful!
Back to top Go down
DrLuvMD
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!

Number of posts : 525
Registration date : 2007-12-14

PostSubject: Re: ***DO NOT USE XBOXLIVEGIVEAWAYS.LIMEWEBS.COM*****   ***DO NOT USE XBOXLIVEGIVEAWAYS.LIMEWEBS.COM***** EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 4:31 pm

yea i saw that also..and they make the sites to look just like the xbox site so check your url
Back to top Go down
Mullet863
God rules!
God rules!
Mullet863

PostSubject: Re: ***DO NOT USE XBOXLIVEGIVEAWAYS.LIMEWEBS.COM*****   ***DO NOT USE XBOXLIVEGIVEAWAYS.LIMEWEBS.COM***** EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 4:35 pm

Sorry I'm not usually one for all caps and what not, but since it was spreading through the clan I thought posting something might help!
Back to top Go down
Docta Jukebox
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!

Number of posts : 801
Registration date : 2007-12-14

PostSubject: Re: ***DO NOT USE XBOXLIVEGIVEAWAYS.LIMEWEBS.COM*****   ***DO NOT USE XBOXLIVEGIVEAWAYS.LIMEWEBS.COM***** EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 4:53 pm

Yeah, Dot sent this to me too. I didn't bother going to it. Unfortunately, nothing in this country's free unless it's a promotion/advertisement. There are some generous people out there, but finding a generous company is rare.
Back to top Go down
alpha777
Dot's Sidekick
Dot's Sidekick

Number of posts : 1125
Registration date : 2008-04-17

PostSubject: Re: ***DO NOT USE XBOXLIVEGIVEAWAYS.LIMEWEBS.COM*****   ***DO NOT USE XBOXLIVEGIVEAWAYS.LIMEWEBS.COM***** EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 5:14 pm

I got it from Dot too, and I went to the site just to see. And it's just one of those copied xbox live sign in pages. Such a scam.
One of my friends got scammed by one called xbox360marketplace.com that looks exactly the same as this one.
Back to top Go down
alpha777
Dot's Sidekick
Dot's Sidekick

PostSubject: Re: ***DO NOT USE XBOXLIVEGIVEAWAYS.LIMEWEBS.COM*****   ***DO NOT USE XBOXLIVEGIVEAWAYS.LIMEWEBS.COM***** EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 5:16 pm

Mullet863 wrote:
Sorry I'm not usually one for all caps and what not, but since it was spreading through the clan I thought posting something might help!

No man, you might have saved people from getting scammed by posting this!
Back to top Go down
JDH. the local village TK
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!
JDH. the local village TK

Number of posts : 861
Registration date : 2007-12-20

PostSubject: Re: ***DO NOT USE XBOXLIVEGIVEAWAYS.LIMEWEBS.COM*****   ***DO NOT USE XBOXLIVEGIVEAWAYS.LIMEWEBS.COM***** EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 5:31 pm

i didnt even realise i had messages from dot and tex till i read this
Back to top Go down
m87nichols
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!
m87nichols

Number of posts : 1690
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: ***DO NOT USE XBOXLIVEGIVEAWAYS.LIMEWEBS.COM*****   ***DO NOT USE XBOXLIVEGIVEAWAYS.LIMEWEBS.COM***** EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 6:28 pm

thanks man, i've told some of my friends before this that no xbl points are free unless you see it on one of the news feeds on your dashboard

GodLy DoT
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!
GodLy DoT

Number of posts : 1396
Registration date : 2007-12-13

PostSubject: Re: ***DO NOT USE XBOXLIVEGIVEAWAYS.LIMEWEBS.COM*****   ***DO NOT USE XBOXLIVEGIVEAWAYS.LIMEWEBS.COM***** EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 7:18 pm

thats just it..i never sent anything to anybody..thats crz!

God rules!
Mullet863

PostSubject: Re: ***DO NOT USE XBOXLIVEGIVEAWAYS.LIMEWEBS.COM*****   ***DO NOT USE XBOXLIVEGIVEAWAYS.LIMEWEBS.COM***** EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 7:20 pm

I'd change your XBL passwords just in case... but yea I figured it wasn't you!
Back to top Go down
alpha777
Dot's Sidekick
Dot's Sidekick

PostSubject: Re: ***DO NOT USE XBOXLIVEGIVEAWAYS.LIMEWEBS.COM*****   ***DO NOT USE XBOXLIVEGIVEAWAYS.LIMEWEBS.COM***** EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 9:33 pm

WickEd DoT wrote:
thats just it..i never sent anything to anybody..thats crz!

Change your password at once and check your credit card to see that nothing's changed. Someone's hacked your account and has sent a message to all your friends saying that you've tried this site that gives out free microsoft points and it works.

Have you been onto one of these sites? That might have been where you got hacked.
Back to top Go down
GodLy DoT
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!
GodLy DoT

Number of posts : 1396
Registration date : 2007-12-13

PostSubject: Re: ***DO NOT USE XBOXLIVEGIVEAWAYS.LIMEWEBS.COM*****   ***DO NOT USE XBOXLIVEGIVEAWAYS.LIMEWEBS.COM***** EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 10:37 pm

ok i changed my password..hopefully they will leave me alone!..Smile

PostSubject: Re: ***DO NOT USE XBOXLIVEGIVEAWAYS.LIMEWEBS.COM*****   ***DO NOT USE XBOXLIVEGIVEAWAYS.LIMEWEBS.COM***** Empty

Back to top Go down

***DO NOT USE XBOXLIVEGIVEAWAYS.LIMEWEBS.COM*****
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soldiers of God :: Everyone :: Chit-Chat-
Jump to: