Soldiers of God
You need to Register to see all the topics we have...
Soldiers of God
You need to Register to see all the topics we have...
Soldiers of God
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE ARE A CHRISTIAN CLAN ON XBOX LIVE

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to the official website for (SoG) Soldiers of God!

Hello everyone :D

Go down 
+3
I RDE Ashrtbus
GodLy DoT
BondJuan
7 posters
AuthorMessage
BondJuan
BondJuan

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Hello everyone :D Empty
PostSubject: Hello everyone :D   Hello everyone :D EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 8:34 pm

Hey, I'm just saying hello and great job on the website. Not sure if there are other older gamers out there from the Dreamcast days. I used to go by the name Bond211 on there. Me and DoT met on there when his name was Cyclone - great times :D.

Site looks great. Keep up the great work :D
Back to top Go down
GodLy DoT
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!
GodLy DoT

Number of posts : 1396
Registration date : 2007-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone :D   Hello everyone :D EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 10:37 pm

whats up bond!!..oh yea we go wayyyyyyyy back bro!..dreamcast "it's thinking"..or was it "it's sleeping"?..but anyways..good times yo!..glad you came by!! Smile
Back to top Go down
BondJuan
BondJuan

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone :D   Hello everyone :D EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 11:14 pm

WickEd DoT wrote:
whats up bond!!..oh yea we go wayyyyyyyy back bro!..dreamcast "it's thinking"..or was it "it's sleeping"?..but anyways..good times yo!..glad you came by!! Smile

Indeed man those were the days. It was "It's thinking" I guess it is now "It's sleeping" because its done lol. I still come back to it for Soul Calibur. I've been thinking of joining especially with Quake 3 coming to XBLA next month and Modern Warfare 2. I havent really played online in deathmatch in a year or more.

Good seeing ya man :D
Back to top Go down
I RDE Ashrtbus
I RDE Ashrtbus

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone :D   Hello everyone :D EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 12:48 pm

Hey bond no sure if you remeber me or not i am dots really close friend i went by the name The Undertaker, i remeber Jewels and some others, well anyways just saying whats up. Glad you came by.
Back to top Go down
m87nichols
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!
m87nichols

Number of posts : 1690
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone :D   Hello everyone :D EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 4:03 pm

Hey good to have you with us!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/m87nichols?ref=profil
alpha777
Dot's Sidekick
Dot's Sidekick

Number of posts : 1125
Registration date : 2008-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone :D   Hello everyone :D EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 4:26 pm

Welcome man! Smile
Back to top Go down
DrLuvMD
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!

Number of posts : 525
Registration date : 2007-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone :D   Hello everyone :D EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 5:04 pm

welcome
Back to top Go down
BondJuan
BondJuan

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone :D   Hello everyone :D EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 5:00 am

I RDE Ashrtbus wrote:
Hey bond no sure if you remeber me or not i am dots really close friend i went by the name The Undertaker, i remeber Jewels and some others, well anyways just saying whats up. Glad you came by.

Oh yeah man I remember you :D. I believe we had some good games in Map 07 in Q3 hehe. Thanks for the warm welcome guys. Really nice :D

How's everyone enjoying MW2? Only thing I dont like is the laggy servers and the akimbo shotguns :S so cheap
Back to top Go down
Docta Jukebox
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!

Number of posts : 801
Registration date : 2007-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone :D   Hello everyone :D EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 6:19 pm

As Nichols would say, AKIMBO SHOTGUUUUUNS!!!! lol...We all hate the akimbo shotguns =P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone :D   Hello everyone :D Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soldiers of God :: Everyone :: Chit-Chat-
Jump to: