Soldiers of God
You need to Register to see all the topics we have...
Soldiers of God
You need to Register to see all the topics we have...
Soldiers of God
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE ARE A CHRISTIAN CLAN ON XBOX LIVE

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to the official website for (SoG) Soldiers of God!

A Job of course...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mullet863
God rules!
God rules!
Mullet863

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2009-09-26

A Job of course... Empty
PostSubject: A Job of course...   A Job of course... EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 1:03 am

In this economy not only was it an answer to my prayers, I count it as a minor miracle! I had been unemployed for almost 7 months since relocating from TN back to my home state of FL with my fiance. I had been leading what I came to call the "hospitality industry" lifestyle. Working hard and partying even harder. I was staying strong in my faith in some ways, but in too many others I was turning my back on God and denying him at almost every turn. After some time and with the effort of my fiance and her family, coupled with a sermon about wanting the "blessing" and not the "blessor", and a trip to the Holy Land Experience (a theme park ran by TBN here in Orlando FL). I realized that I wasn't walking the path that I wanted to and I didn't want to deny Jesus any longer.

I renewed my faith with God through prayer, and recommitted myself. I've spent a lot of time in the Word since then, and am still amazed that every time I have something weighing on myself I find the answer in scripture. While I know some of my friends would take that for granted, I'm still amazed at the blessings that God places in to my life daily through scripture.

After about 3 weeks of seriously reevaluating my life and cutting out bad influences (TV programs, music that shouldn't have been in my life, not to mention other more personal changes), the Lord answered my prayers and not only blessed me with a job but blessed me with a job that I will be making more money at then I ever have, with less responsibility.

I'm sure I'll be speaking more about the changes that God has made in my life as of late, but for now I think this is about all the wall of text I'll be burdening you guys with. I just felt that you're answered prayers thread should have something new in it, and since my prayers are getting answered each and every day, I'm sure I'll have more!
Back to top Go down
JDH. the local village TK
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!
JDH. the local village TK

Number of posts : 861
Registration date : 2007-12-20

A Job of course... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Job of course...   A Job of course... EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 11:21 am

cool man thats awsome
Back to top Go down
m87nichols
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!
m87nichols

Number of posts : 1690
Registration date : 2007-12-17

A Job of course... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Job of course...   A Job of course... EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 8:10 pm

wow man that is great!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/m87nichols?ref=profil
GodLy DoT
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!
GodLy DoT

Number of posts : 1396
Registration date : 2007-12-13

A Job of course... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Job of course...   A Job of course... EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 8:24 pm

AMEN! wow what a story bro!...
Back to top Go down
I RDE Ashrtbus
I RDE Ashrtbus

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2007-12-17

A Job of course... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Job of course...   A Job of course... EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 12:49 pm

Thats a great story man. God is awesome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Job of course... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Job of course...   A Job of course... Empty

Back to top Go down

A Job of course...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soldiers of God :: Anwsered Prayers-
Jump to: