Soldiers of God
You need to Register to see all the topics we have...
Soldiers of God
You need to Register to see all the topics we have...
Soldiers of God
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE ARE A CHRISTIAN CLAN ON XBOX LIVE

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to the official website for (SoG) Soldiers of God!

Not being beleived

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
m87nichols
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!
m87nichols

Number of posts : 1690
Registration date : 2007-12-17

Not being beleived Empty
PostSubject: Not being beleived   Not being beleived EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 4:25 pm

ok so last saturday afternoon i was trying to hook up with my partner for the tournament. Well while i was playing COD WaW zombies with two people from the clan who had comitted to being in the tournament later that night..my power goes out. Now you might be saying yeah yeah sure sure whatever nichols peoples power jsut does go out that often. Well guess what aparently you haven't lived in the mountians of NC. The power company has been working to prepare our power supply for the winter. So here lately our power will surge/go out/flicker. sometimes it just flickers enough for it to shut off computers, reset clocks, and shut off my xbox. So this particular time it flickers once my xbox starts back up and then it goes off for about 10 mins and by the time it comes back on i am eating supper. So what happens later that night the two people who i was playing zombies with don't show up to the tournament. So i send a message yesterday to one of the two yesterday apologizing for my power (something i had no control over) going out. now idk if i was reading the replys that i recieved back in a negitive way or what but i just wanna set things straight. I DID NOT LEAVE ON PURPOSE. And let me just say that if you get so upset over someone droping out of a game that you choose to not attend something that you have committed to already then thats petty and so highschool. come on guys we are grown men...well some of us are...some are still in their teenage years..but still come on show a lil decentcy. Im not mad or upset or holding anything against yall. all im saying is i didn't do it on purpose so don't hold it against me. Oh and by the way don't give me some lame donkey excuse for not showing up. You could have sent me a message infroming me that you would not be able to make it. It only take 20 seconds to say "not able 2 make it srry" yeah i know it only a tournament nichols and its only for fun.....try organizing a tournament yourself and have guys get off 15min before it starts. Im not mad but its just hard to re organize things in 15 or heck even 30 minitues for that matter. Now for the others that did not make it its ok. I looked at your status before the tourny and made the proper adjustments.

Look i know ive said a lot already i just don't want any bad blood between us. So look im srry that i was kicked out by power issues....and hey its ok that you didn't come to the tourny, but look if ya gonna get off 15mins before the tourny send the person who ever is in charge of the tourny a message. all it has to say is "cant make it srry" thats only 12 characters which only takes LESS THAN 30 seconds.

Last edited by m87nichols on Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/m87nichols?ref=profil
alpha777
Dot's Sidekick
Dot's Sidekick

Number of posts : 1125
Registration date : 2008-04-17

Not being beleived Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not being beleived   Not being beleived EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 4:30 pm

Someone's in trouble Suspect
Back to top Go down
m87nichols
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!
m87nichols

Not being beleived Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not being beleived   Not being beleived EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 4:33 pm

no. not really. no ones in trouble but the reply that i recieved when i apologized seemd to be kind of smartelic. don't know if he was just picking but it didn't seem like he was so i just wanted to clear things up.
Back to top Go down
DrLuvMD
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!

Number of posts : 525
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Not being beleived Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not being beleived   Not being beleived EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 6:39 pm

i'm glad i'm not feeling the wrath of nichols...

I worked my %$#@ off to be in the tournament trying to get my connection right...i agree about just letting you know though...it's all for fun but he puts in a bunch of working setting things up to have to just do it all over again when people don't show...it was a good time
(even though my rusty %$#@ got owned)
Back to top Go down
m87nichols
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!
m87nichols

Not being beleived Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not being beleived   Not being beleived EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 6:55 pm

haha it was great having you back Luv...and ya know i understand if something comes up, or if you just don't feel like playing all of a sudden...im really prefectly fine with that...all im asking for...is for you to let me know whats goin on
Back to top Go down
JDH. the local village TK
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!

Number of posts : 861
Registration date : 2007-12-20

Not being beleived Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not being beleived   Not being beleived EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 11:45 pm

? did i miss something i thought the tourny was over like a week ago
Back to top Go down
alpha777
Dot's Sidekick
Dot's Sidekick

Not being beleived Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not being beleived   Not being beleived EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 2:47 am

james wrote:
? did i miss something i thought the tourny was over like a week ago

no, it was on yesterday. You should've come!
Back to top Go down
m87nichols
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!
m87nichols

Not being beleived Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not being beleived   Not being beleived EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 8:58 am

yeah we miss our local village team killer james haha jk...no seriously your were missed...maybe you can make it to the next one
Back to top Go down
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!

Number of posts : 861
Registration date : 2007-12-20

Not being beleived Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not being beleived   Not being beleived EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 11:15 am

yeah i need to get on sometime i havent played with y'all in forever me and my friends are always playing zombie mode if we play WaW
Back to top Go down
m87nichols
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!
m87nichols

Not being beleived Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not being beleived   Not being beleived EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 2:26 pm

haha im lovin the name change!
Back to top Go down
GodLy DoT
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!
GodLy DoT

Number of posts : 1396
Registration date : 2007-12-13

Not being beleived Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not being beleived   Not being beleived EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 3:11 pm

Well...i know who this letter is going towards..lol..i know stuff happends nics..i knew u didn't quit on purpose..u don't do stuff like that..i thought ur power went out..or something happend..i wasn't mad..and i know bus wasn't mad..but i didn't get any of your messages?..unless u didn't send me none..but i do know bus got them..but i don't know what he replyed..but i know bus..and i know he takes zombies very seriously..lol..so if he did reply something smart..he was probly upset at what happend..he is a hardcore gamer..he has always been like that..since he has started gameing on the dreamcast!..but i know he didn't mean to sound mad or anything..he is a really cool guy..just takes gameing to seriously sometimes..i am very sorry i didn't make the tourney..i know its sucks when u try to set up something and it doesn't work..it has happend to me alot of times..but i do understand people have seprate lifes other then gameing..but again nics..i am sorry..and bus is srry...but i wanted u to know..i have nothing against u..at all!..i love everyone here!..we have been in the clan or group..or whatever u want to call it..for almost 2 years..well again..im sorry..i hope everything is ok with us..i would hate to lose good people like u guys!
Back to top Go down
m87nichols
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!
m87nichols

Not being beleived Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not being beleived   Not being beleived EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 3:53 pm

its all good man! im not upset or anyting. its in the past Smile we good!
Back to top Go down
DrLuvMD
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!

Number of posts : 525
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Not being beleived Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not being beleived   Not being beleived EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 7:59 pm

hey dot we need to get some games in together sometime...i think its been months since i've gotten to play with ya
Back to top Go down
GodLy DoT
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!
GodLy DoT

Number of posts : 1396
Registration date : 2007-12-13

Not being beleived Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not being beleived   Not being beleived EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 12:13 am

Ya i know LUV..for sure we need to get some games in!..im usely on...just hit me up!
Back to top Go down
alpha777
Dot's Sidekick
Dot's Sidekick

Not being beleived Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not being beleived   Not being beleived EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 12:38 am

WickEd DoT wrote:
Ya i know LUV..for sure we need to get some games in!..im usely on...just hit me up!

You should start playing some COD4 with us!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Not being beleived Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not being beleived   Not being beleived Empty

Back to top Go down

Not being beleived
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soldiers of God :: Everyone :: Chit-Chat-
Jump to: