Soldiers of God
You need to Register to see all the topics we have...
Soldiers of God
You need to Register to see all the topics we have...
Soldiers of God
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE ARE A CHRISTIAN CLAN ON XBOX LIVE

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to the official website for (SoG) Soldiers of God!

Kinda worried guys...

Go down 
+5
m87nichols
Docta Jukebox
JDH. the local village TK
alpha777
Xl F4t4liTY Xl
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Xl F4t4liTY Xl
Soldier
Soldier

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2009-04-19

Kinda worried guys... Empty
PostSubject: Kinda worried guys...   Kinda worried guys... EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 12:44 am

about this clan, from passed experiences the other clans that i've been with, split up a little after the forums died, i'd hate
to have that happen here.
Back to top Go down
alpha777
Dot's Sidekick
Dot's Sidekick

Number of posts : 1125
Registration date : 2008-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Kinda worried guys...   Kinda worried guys... EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 2:17 am

yeah we need to get everyone back on the forums here.
Back to top Go down
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!

Number of posts : 861
Registration date : 2007-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Kinda worried guys...   Kinda worried guys... EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 11:19 am

well it can be hard some times to get on and check the forums when you dont have enough time do anything else
Back to top Go down
Docta Jukebox
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!

Number of posts : 801
Registration date : 2007-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Kinda worried guys...   Kinda worried guys... EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 2:29 pm

Well, I'm gonna be brutally honest here. Everyone in this clan never really play together simultaneously. It's always just Newman, Nichols, DrLuv, i, and the oxo tribe (heh). On rare occasions we'll get James, Vigilant, Holy, and Freaky Dot and maybe some others to play with us. I haven't played with some people like Delirious, Alpha (In Alpha's case, it's cause i don't have Halo 3 anymore and he doesn't have WaW. Plus he lives in Australia, so i completely understand), and some others for a VERY LONG TIME. As i mentioned before, the main group of guys that play together is Nichols, Newman, DrLuv, i, and the oxo tribe. We usually play Call of Duty: World at War at around 11:30pm EST everyday (excluding some rare occasions). We play this game because it is the ONLY game that most of us actually have and like (most of us being more than 5 people). As of now, we haven't played in quite a long time due to Newman's long absence as a result of his Xbox breaking down (he should be back in about a week or less) and Nichols' stressful week. I can tell you now, though. I highly doubt that our group of guys will break up. We have been playing together for about 1 and a half to 2 years now and we've never had any problems whatsoever. Again, I'm just being brutally honest, please don't be offended. If you would like to join us, we'll probably start playing again next monday (Newman and Nichols should be back on track by then). We will be more than happy to play with whoever is able to join us at the time, so PLEASE join us.
Back to top Go down
m87nichols
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!
m87nichols

Number of posts : 1690
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Kinda worried guys...   Kinda worried guys... EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 5:01 pm

IM BACK WITH THE PACK BABY!!!! I only have 2 MORE FINALS!!! So box and everybody plan on seeing me more!! and i would like to appolagize to you Xl F4t4liTY Xl...sometimes i guess we can seem a lil tight knit...im gonna try and start being a lil more friendly and start including others in our conversations when someone joins in a xbox live party. I am gonna start seeing if i maybe can promote this clan at college as well...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/m87nichols?ref=profil
Fury
God is Awesome!
God is Awesome!
Fury

Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Kinda worried guys...   Kinda worried guys... EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 6:09 pm

Yo Yo.

Sorry guys, but College is super busy for me.

Maybe this summer we can play a lot more
Back to top Go down
Xl F4t4liTY Xl
Soldier
Soldier

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2009-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Kinda worried guys...   Kinda worried guys... EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 2:21 am

It's alright just pointing out the obvious lol, i left for a few months due to school, and came back recently only to find out that the forums were pretty much still a ghost town, it's understandable that everyone would be pressed for time, a lot of us are in school, or have work, or sadly both like in my case lol, but yeah i have noticed that Jukebox, there are a lot of applicants, but so few people that post, and online everyone pretty much splits into their own groups and that's that, but hopefully everything will turn out for the best, and nichols you haven't really done anything wrong bro, when i did attend bible study those few times, everyone was cool.
Back to top Go down
GodLy DoT
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!
GodLy DoT

Number of posts : 1396
Registration date : 2007-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Kinda worried guys...   Kinda worried guys... EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 3:51 pm

Hey guys..ya i am sry..i am not really on much anymore..with work..and umm girls..lol..but..i got on yesterday and played with holy..for about an hour..but that was it..i am sooo tired after work..i get up at 5 am in the moring...and work till 2 or 3...so i am tired by the time 8 hits...lol...but i hope to play with u guys soon...
Back to top Go down
DrLuvMD
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!

Number of posts : 525

PostSubject: Re: Kinda worried guys...   Kinda worried guys... EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 8:44 pm

yea i'm with you dot...i am working 8 hours of service work and then have to handle all of my sales stuff afterward so by the time i get home i am beat..plus looking for a house has and planning a wedding has been taking up all my free time..we need modern warfare 2 to come out to bring us all together again haha
Back to top Go down
DrLuvMD
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!

Number of posts : 525

PostSubject: Re: Kinda worried guys...   Kinda worried guys... EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 8:48 pm

oh and i just read box's post...yea after about the first 8 or 9 months cod4 came out it was basically the people box mentioned and dot and holy....then dot and holy turned into gears noobs...haha...you know i love you guys...but i think it's mostly cause we were on at the same time all the time...i miss playin with the rest of the guys
Back to top Go down
[SOG]Snoopy0211
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!
[SOG]Snoopy0211

Number of posts : 515
Registration date : 2008-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Kinda worried guys...   Kinda worried guys... EmptySat May 16, 2009 1:16 pm

Sorry guys! I haven't been able to play with you all due to a new work schedule. One month I am off on Mon- Wed, and the next month I am off Friday - Sun. Due to trying to spend more family time together to make it up, I am only playing in the mornings of my days off. I would love to hook up if anyone of you is on at those times. Sorry guys. See ya in the trenches.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kinda worried guys...   Kinda worried guys... Empty

Back to top Go down

Kinda worried guys...
Page 1 of 1