Soldiers of God
You need to Register to see all the topics we have...

WE ARE A CHRISTIAN CLAN ON XBOX LIVE

HomeHomeSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to the official website for (SoG) Soldiers of God!

Red Ring

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Newman Ray
Soldier
Soldier
Newman Ray

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2007-12-26

Red Ring Empty
PostSubject: Red Ring   Red Ring EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 10:46 pm

Oh no...it happened to me. See you guys later.
Back to top Go down
Docta Jukebox
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!

Number of posts : 801
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Red Ring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Ring   Red Ring EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 8:33 am

when are you sending it in?
Back to top Go down
Newman Ray
Soldier
Soldier
Newman Ray

Red Ring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Ring   Red Ring EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 6:40 pm

I guess Monday or Tuesday
Back to top Go down
Docta Jukebox
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!

Red Ring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Ring   Red Ring EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 3:31 am

alright, cool...I'll still miss ya man....See ya in about 3 weeks No No No No No
Back to top Go down
m87nichols
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!
m87nichols

Number of posts : 1690
Registration date : 2007-12-17

Red Ring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Ring   Red Ring EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 6:16 pm

MAN that sucks!!! hate it bro but at least it red ringed during the 3 yr microsoft red ring warranty. You should get it back fairly quick.

DrLuvMD
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!

Number of posts : 525

Red Ring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Ring   Red Ring EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 8:35 pm

nooooooooooo...
Back to top Go down
Docta Jukebox
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!

Red Ring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Ring   Red Ring EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 3:55 pm

Did ya send it in Newboy?
Back to top Go down
Newman Ray
Soldier
Soldier
Newman Ray

Red Ring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Ring   Red Ring EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 10:19 pm

Not yet. They had told me it was going to be $99 to fix it. They said that the 3 red rings were covered, but the 1 red ring that I had was a $99 fix. But, my wife saw an article today on yahoo where Microsoft changed their policy because they have had so many people with the E74 (1 red light) error. They have extended the 3 year warranty to include this now as well, so it's FREE . So, I'm gonna try and send it in soon. Surprised
Back to top Go down
m87nichols
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!
m87nichols

Red Ring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Ring   Red Ring EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 12:38 am

haha yeah i knew they would start covering that one also... the E74 error is fairly new...but has been gaining momentum in the past year...especially after the New Xbox Experience (NXE). Many at first believed that during the NXE update Microsoft changed the Red Ring to the E74 error. Thus the Red Ring repackaged into the E74 error. However The RED RING OF DEATH kept on striking consoles everywhere. Some still believe that the NXE has something to do with the sharp increase of the ocurance of E74. Newman you are blessed. Because in early March Microsoft was still dead set on not covering the E74 AT ALL.

Another question i have...a few friends of mine have been wondering about weither or not Microsoft still offers to send you a box (coffin) that you can put your xbox in so you can mail it in with out having to find a box on your own. Microsoft's policy states that they still offer a coffin to all customers. So My question is "When you called tech support was you offered a coffin?" or "if you choose to go online and file a repair order was you presented with an option for Microsoft to send you a coffin?"

alpha777
Dot's Sidekick
Dot's Sidekick

Number of posts : 1125
Registration date : 2008-04-17

Red Ring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Ring   Red Ring EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 5:21 pm

m87nichols wrote:
haha yeah i knew they would start covering that one also... the E74 error is fairly new...but has been gaining momentum in the past year...especially after the New Xbox Experience (NXE). Many at first believed that during the NXE update Microsoft changed the Red Ring to the E74 error. Thus the Red Ring repackaged into the E74 error. However The RED RING OF DEATH kept on striking consoles everywhere. Some still believe that the NXE has something to do with the sharp increase of the ocurance of E74. Newman you are blessed. Because in early March Microsoft was still dead set on not covering the E74 AT ALL.

Another question i have...a few friends of mine have been wondering about weither or not Microsoft still offers to send you a box (coffin) that you can put your xbox in so you can mail it in with out having to find a box on your own. Microsoft's policy states that they still offer a coffin to all customers. So My question is "When you called tech support was you offered a coffin?" or "if you choose to go online and file a repair order was you presented with an option for Microsoft to send you a coffin?"

When i sent mine in we got a coffin(as you put it lol).
Back to top Go down
Docta Jukebox
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!

Red Ring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Ring   Red Ring EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 6:56 pm

GRRR!!!...I hope they hurry with that thing...I miss ya man No
Back to top Go down
Docta Jukebox
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!

Red Ring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Ring   Red Ring EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 6:57 pm

I have an extra Xbox you'd be able to use but I don't know if I'll be able to ship it to ya.. No
Back to top Go down
m87nichols
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!
m87nichols

Red Ring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Ring   Red Ring EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 10:40 pm

When i sent mine in we got a coffin(as you put it lol).[/quote]

cool...i wasnt given the option...but i would have reather send it in myself anyways seemed quicker.

yeah we miss you newman! hope its comes back soon

Xl F4t4liTY Xl
Soldier
Soldier

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2009-04-19

Red Ring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Ring   Red Ring EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 4:56 am

Sorry to hear about your 360 newman, hopefully you get it back soon, so bible study can start up again.
Back to top Go down
Newman Ray
Soldier
Soldier
Newman Ray

Red Ring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Ring   Red Ring EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 6:36 pm

Have you guys been continuing Bible Study? Remember, you don't need me...Jesus is here to teach you and encourage you guys all the time Laughing
Back to top Go down
Docta Jukebox
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!

Red Ring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Ring   Red Ring EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 8:45 pm

Newman, you better have sent in that Xbox by now!!! Playing my Xbox isn't the same when you're not on, man. I miss your "Play that bass, Box!" and your "Sing it, Box!" It's so depressing to know that you won't be on when i turn that Xbox on. A lot of times, you're what cheers me up when I'm depressed. Of course, i can't leave everyone else out. They cheer me up too, but when you're gone, it's such a huge piece of the puzzle that's missing. I'm gonna be honest. Everyday, i count on you, Nichols, and DrLuv (he doesn't get on much though tongue ) to be online. Everyday, as soon as i turn that Xbox on, and i receive that invite from one of you three, i feel a huge sigh of relief. When i play with any of you three, it drifts me away from life for a bit; and believe me when i say i need it. To be honest, i don't really have many friends. I'm a pretty anti-social person; so i have to keep all of my friends close. They're all extremely valuable to me. Especially the ones i am able to speak to on a regular basis. That includes you, Nichols, and DrLuv. I know somebody's going to read this and say something like "Wow, this kid's gay" or something. I know how society is and how judgmental it can be. But you know what? They don't know what it feels like to be me, so they can just go to ^&%. Where am i going with this? Basically, i just hope you sent in the Xbox. If you haven't, i hope this encourages you. Anyway...See ya in a couple of weeks.
Back to top Go down
alpha777
Dot's Sidekick
Dot's Sidekick

Number of posts : 1125
Registration date : 2008-04-17

Red Ring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Ring   Red Ring EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 5:36 am

Docta Jukebox wrote:
Newman, you better have sent in that Xbox by now!!! Playing my Xbox isn't the same when you're not on, man. I miss your "Play that bass, Box!" and your "Sing it, Box!" It's so depressing to know that you won't be on when i turn that Xbox on. A lot of times, you're what cheers me up when I'm depressed. Of course, i can't leave everyone else out. They cheer me up too, but when you're gone, it's such a huge piece of the puzzle that's missing. I'm gonna be honest. Everyday, i count on you, Nichols, and DrLuv (he doesn't get on much though tongue ) to be online. Everyday, as soon as i turn that Xbox on, and i receive that invite from one of you three, i feel a huge sigh of relief. When i play with any of you three, it drifts me away from life for a bit; and believe me when i say i need it. To be honest, i don't really have many friends. I'm a pretty anti-social person; so i have to keep all of my friends close. They're all extremely valuable to me. Especially the ones i am able to speak to on a regular basis. That includes you, Nichols, and DrLuv. I know somebody's going to read this and say something like "Wow, this kid's gay" or something. I know how society is and how judgmental it can be. But you know what? They don't know what it feels like to be me, so they can just go to ^&%. Where am i going with this? Basically, i just hope you sent in the Xbox. If you haven't, i hope this encourages you. Anyway...See ya in a couple of weeks.

quote"Anyway...See ya in a couple of weeks." nice finish!(j/k)
Back to top Go down
Newman Ray
Soldier
Soldier
Newman Ray

Red Ring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Ring   Red Ring EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 12:21 pm

I just got the email that they received the Xbox. Hopefully, it will be back in a week or so Smile
I don't think you're gay box...however, I might mistake you for a girl when you sing "We Got the Beat" (Just kidding) biggrin
Back to top Go down
Docta Jukebox
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!

Red Ring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Ring   Red Ring EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 3:53 pm

HA HA HA! lol..Hey man, i've been practicin' on that bass Cool..and yes, my singing is a bit high pitched lol. See ya soon, my friend!

Last edited by Docta Jukebox on Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DrLuvMD
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!

Number of posts : 525

Red Ring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Ring   Red Ring EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 8:29 pm

Yea i susually don't stay on long is one of any of you guys aren't on..i'll be on tonight so hit me up
Back to top Go down
JDH. the local village TK
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!
JDH. the local village TK

Number of posts : 861
Registration date : 2007-12-20

Red Ring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Ring   Red Ring EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 11:46 am

hope you get your box back soon newman
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content