Soldiers of God
You need to Register to see all the topics we have...
Soldiers of God
You need to Register to see all the topics we have...
Soldiers of God
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE ARE A CHRISTIAN CLAN ON XBOX LIVE

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to the official website for (SoG) Soldiers of God!

AH fond memories

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
m87nichols
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!
m87nichols

Number of posts : 1690
Registration date : 2007-12-17

AH fond memories Empty
PostSubject: AH fond memories   AH fond memories EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 10:59 pm

Over the years i have been playing video games there have been sum AWESOME moments! But then there was those moments that just made me go OMG! (OH MY GOSH!) WTPM (WAT THE POO MONKEYS!), Thats a BIG PILE OF MONKEY TURDS!!!!! THATS JUST CRAP!!!! Well here they are the TOP 10 OMG, POO MONKEYS, MUNKEY TURDS, and PILES OF CRAP MONMENTS OF M87'S GAMING HISTORY!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/m87nichols?ref=profil
m87nichols
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!
m87nichols

AH fond memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: AH fond memories   AH fond memories EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 3:13 am

NUMBER 10

Super Mario Bros 2 "The Ending"

After playing the first Super mario bros i was super excited to play the sequal. Even though it wasnt as good a game as the first i continued to play and finally after playing through one weird game full of strange enemys i reached the last level. and defeated the last boss. And wat do i find out that it was all just a dream. WAT!?!?!?!?! A DREAM THATS *&^%$#!
Back to top Go down
m87nichols
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!
m87nichols

AH fond memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: AH fond memories   AH fond memories EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 4:48 pm

NUMBER 9

When MORTAL KOMBAT came out it was extremely controversial. The first time I played it with my cousin this is what happened…

…I couldn’t keep from saying OH MY GOSH! How did you do that? We latter on spent most of the weekend trying to figure out the rest of the finisher moves for all of the other characters. The wow factor isn’t there anymore but at that time you couldn’t keep from going wow, what the crap, oh my gosh, how did you just do that!?!
Back to top Go down
m87nichols
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!
m87nichols

AH fond memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: AH fond memories   AH fond memories EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 2:20 pm

NUMBER 8

*!SPOILERS!*

GRAW 2

Capt Scott Mitchell was introduced as the main Character in the Ghost Recon in Ghost Recon 2 (about 5 games ago). He quickly became the staple of GR. However At the end of Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 Scott and his team all die from a Nukular Explosion.
Needless to say i was upset. They killed Capt. Mitchell!!! wat a load of MONKEY TURDS!!!!

Back to top Go down
alpha777
Dot's Sidekick
Dot's Sidekick

Number of posts : 1125
Registration date : 2008-04-17

AH fond memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: AH fond memories   AH fond memories EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 11:44 pm

ummm, scott mitchell doesn't die, he just goes unconscious. In the last few moments you see the helicopter coming to evac him.
Back to top Go down
JDH. the local village TK
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!

Number of posts : 861
Registration date : 2007-12-20

AH fond memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: AH fond memories   AH fond memories EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 2:55 pm

BWAHAHAHA yeah death to mitchell it was time for a change anyway bring on the HAWX
Back to top Go down
m87nichols
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!
m87nichols

AH fond memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: AH fond memories   AH fond memories EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 3:46 pm

NUMBER 7

*!SPOILERS!*

COD 4 the Ending

WOW after fighting trough countless enimies and making an escape down a highway in a truck and then having a bridge blown up from under you by a Helicopter only to climb out from the rubble to see your teemmates get shot. but in wat seems to be the last monments of you life you look over at you CO (Cpt. Price) and see him slide his side arm to you, you pick it up turn and have a chance to shoot the man you've been chashing. BANG! BANG! BANG! 3 shots. 3 Kills. the game is over. You completed the mission, but not with out a price, all of you team is dead. WOW! i was so shocked! i just could'nt believe it. they killed every main character except for Soap. Many players were mad, sad, or just endifferent. But WOW OH MY GOSH!

Last edited by m87nichols on Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Docta Jukebox
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!

Number of posts : 801
Registration date : 2007-12-14

AH fond memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: AH fond memories   AH fond memories EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 3:51 pm

i loved the CoD 4 ending..i didn't expect that to happen at all
Back to top Go down
m87nichols
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!
m87nichols

AH fond memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: AH fond memories   AH fond memories EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 3:59 pm

I kind ov expected somthing of that nature, soo i wasnt completely surpised. What got me was that the only person that made it out alive was you, and thats why it made made it in at 7.
Back to top Go down
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!

AH fond memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: AH fond memories   AH fond memories EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 4:13 pm

i liked how they all died but thats probably just my nature for death and killing
Back to top Go down
alpha777
Dot's Sidekick
Dot's Sidekick

AH fond memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: AH fond memories   AH fond memories EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 5:01 pm

James wrote:
i liked how they all died but thats probably just my nature for death and killing

hahaha lol!!!!!
Back to top Go down
m87nichols
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!
m87nichols

AH fond memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: AH fond memories   AH fond memories EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 9:41 pm

NUMBER 6

*!SPOILERS!*

HALO 3: A betrayal and A death

We may not have hated him when we first met him, but pretty soon cortana gave us a really good reason to hate the lil piece poo. 343 Guilty Spark was a nice lil robot on the surface but underneath his shinny metal exterior. If it hadn't been for cortana spark would have killed us. And to beat it all the lil bugger suvived through all 3 of the games. Even though he tried to kill us we began to warm up to him again toward the end of Halo 2, and we even started to like in Halo 3. He did turn out to be very helpful, but i always had an uneasy feeling about him. I never really trusted his character. However the one man Master Chief could trust was Srgt. Johnson. Johnson made it through unbelieveable odds. Was attacked by the Flood, beat up the ugly brute. and even helped us defeate the Covenant. But as the Johnson was about to Fire the Ring. 343 Guilty Spark just couldnt let his ring be distroyed again! so he killed Johnson!!! NOOO!!!! OH MY GOSH!!!!! YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!! WHAT A BIG PILE OF POOO!!!!!! I CANT BELIEVE THAT THEY KILLED SRGT. JOHNSON!!!!! WHAT A KICK IN THE TEETH!!! BUT WAIT OH YOUR GONNA PAY FOR THAT GUILTY SPARK!!!! Everyone enjoyed killing the lil piece of scrap metal.

Back to top Go down
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!

AH fond memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: AH fond memories   AH fond memories EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 3:20 pm

the oracle in halo 2 was 2401 penitent tangent not 343 guilty spark
2401 had a red eye where as 343 had a blue one
but i just call them annoying disco ball and guilty of annoyance

Last edited by James on Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
m87nichols
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!
m87nichols

AH fond memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: AH fond memories   AH fond memories EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 8:44 pm

but wasnt 343 found buy the elite heritic? well i guess i should ask how did spark come back into the picture its been so long since ive played it? i just know that i didnt much care for either of them.
Back to top Go down
alpha777
Dot's Sidekick
Dot's Sidekick

AH fond memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: AH fond memories   AH fond memories EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 1:48 am

James wrote:
the oracle in halo 2 was 2401 penitent tangent not 343 guilty spark
2401 had a red eye where as 343 had a blue one
but i just call them annoying disco ball and guilty of annoyance

yeah, you're right. after halo 1 you don't see guilty spark until halo 3. You hear about him but you don't see him. you see
penitent tangent with the gravemind in halo 2. That is the only time you see him
Back to top Go down
m87nichols
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!
m87nichols

AH fond memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: AH fond memories   AH fond memories EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 5:08 pm

thats right b/c they made a multiplayer map with penitent tangent flying around in it on Halo 2.
Back to top Go down
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!

AH fond memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: AH fond memories   AH fond memories EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 2:32 pm

DEATH TO THE ANNOYING EYEBALL ROBOT THINGYS Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
m87nichols
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!
m87nichols

AH fond memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: AH fond memories   AH fond memories EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 3:46 pm

NUMBER 5

*!SPOILERS!*

Call Of Duty 4: man that lil guy is gonna glow in the dark for weeks!

There if there is only one thing to say about COD 4's campaign....IT SUCKED YOU IN!!!!! It just got better as you got further along as well. However by far the most jaw dropping level in the game was SHOCK AND AWE...after you save a pinned down squad and are evacing out of the zone, you cobra helicopter support is shot down. You make the rescue and are on the way out, when you are advised to get out of dodge! WAIT! WHAT DID HE SAY!?! A NUKE? NO IT CANT BE....and then it happened....

WOW! OMG! YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME! A NUKE!?! You later find out that your character was killed. you even got to live out his last dying breaths. some were sad that they would not be playing as an American soldier anymore; others were indifferent. but there was one thing that almost everyone was feeling......shock and awe! wow!
Back to top Go down
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!

AH fond memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: AH fond memories   AH fond memories EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 3:32 am

i liked it how your player got to experience the effects of radiation and the SLOOOOOW death as a result i was wondering if the dude was ever gonna die the frst time i did it
Back to top Go down
m87nichols
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!
m87nichols

AH fond memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: AH fond memories   AH fond memories EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 12:07 pm

this one was hard to find good pictures and videos for...so just bear with me

NUMBER 4

*!SPOILERS!*
!!!!IF YOU ARE THINKING ABOUT PLAYING THIS GAME DO NOT READ ANY FURTHUER!!!!

KNIGHTS OF THE OLD REPUBLIC (KOTOR): WHOA!!! Even yoda didnt see that coming!

Knights of the Old Republic is by far the best star wars rpg that LA (LUCAS ARTS) has ever done. The depth in the game play, the depth of customization, and oh the the story. The story was deep and one of the best in the star wars UNIVERSE. The story gives you thousand of chances to make choices for you to either align yourself to the light or the dark side; which for star wars fans being able to choose your Jedi's fate is AWESOME! At first it really didnt feel like a star wars game, but as you made your way throught the first world you began to feel it. As you narrowlly escape taris, and shot down sith fighter ships the feeling grows. Then you arrive at a secret Jedi onclave on Dantooine and thats really were it feels like Star Wars.

Through its there your character finds out that he or she (depending on which gender you picked) has a strong conection to the force. Even though you are well beyond the age of jedi training. For various reasons the jedi leaders on dantooine begin to train you, and you begin you journy.

KOTOR also had two of the coolest sith lords. Revan and Malak. Revan was the master and Malak was more or less forced to become the apprentice since he knew that Revan was stronger in the force. Darth Revan was one bad Sith. He truly was a master mind.

AH fond memories Revan10

Malak on the other hand was kind of a very sick and twisted version of Vader in some ways you could say. However they made one great sith team.

AH fond memories 300px-10

If you r wondering what is really behind his mask well here ya go.

You find out as the story develops that Revan was defeated. Malak had turned on his master (for this is the way of the sith) right in the middle of a huge space battle (malak fired upon his master’s ship), and Malak had believed that he had distroyed his former master. The story deepens and you build a force bond with Bastila a jedi Knight who you rescued upon teris “the first world you play through (Bastila also led a jedi strike team upon Revan’s ship and was fighting Revan when Malak fired upon Revan’s ship). You and Bastlia begin to share dreams that help guide you on your journey. As you make your way through 5 worlds you finally reach Malak in order to try and stop his dark reign. When Malak begins to say things that begin to wig...well in the words of han solo give you a bad feeling about things. It happens your jedi compainion Bastila explains.....

WHOA!!!! NO WAY!!!! YOU MEAN TO TELL ME THAT IM…..I’VE BEEN PLAYING AS REVAN???????
OH…MY…GOSH!!!!!!
WOW!!!!!

Since you were able at the start of the game to make you own custom character they created a sith who you never saw his/her face. So that when the time came they would use the face (although it was slightly changed) of your character for the face of Revan.

One of the greatest Star Wars Stories with one of the greatest Twist in video game history. No saw it coming. Not even yoda…well he most likely would have.
Back to top Go down
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!

AH fond memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: AH fond memories   AH fond memories EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 2:54 pm

well i think it was pretty evident half-way through and im definitely sure yoda, bastila and the other jedi saw it coming since they were the ones that erased revans memories
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

AH fond memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: AH fond memories   AH fond memories Empty

Back to top Go down

AH fond memories
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soldiers of God :: Everyone :: Chit-Chat-
Jump to: