Soldiers of God
You need to Register to see all the topics we have...
Soldiers of God
You need to Register to see all the topics we have...
Soldiers of God
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE ARE A CHRISTIAN CLAN ON XBOX LIVE

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to the official website for (SoG) Soldiers of God!

No more Jukebox!!! *sad face*

Go down 
+4
m87nichols
justplaythegame
Mach5 0
Docta Jukebox
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Docta Jukebox
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!

Number of posts : 801
Registration date : 2007-12-14

No more Jukebox!!! *sad face* Empty
PostSubject: No more Jukebox!!! *sad face*   No more Jukebox!!! *sad face* EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 5:01 pm

Most of you probably got the message, i had some personal anger issues and i smashed my controller to heck so i won't be on for about 6 - 12 months..Sorry guys, i messed up and now i'm screwed..uh..have fun playing and uh..i'll be back in 6 or so months? By the way, i won't accept help. I simply posted this so you guys would know why i'm offline...Goodbye gentlemen pale
Back to top Go down
Mach5 0
God loves me!
God loves me!
Mach5 0

Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2007-12-18

PostSubject: Re: No more Jukebox!!! *sad face*   No more Jukebox!!! *sad face* EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 6:07 pm

ah nooo. you will be missed my friend :( hurry back
Back to top Go down
justplaythegame
God rules!
God rules!
justplaythegame

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: No more Jukebox!!! *sad face*   No more Jukebox!!! *sad face* EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 1:11 pm

we will miss you
Back to top Go down
m87nichols
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!
m87nichols

Number of posts : 1690
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: No more Jukebox!!! *sad face*   No more Jukebox!!! *sad face* EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 5:06 pm

no more jukebox!!!!! man this is really sad i will miss you jukebox
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/m87nichols?ref=profil
Docta Jukebox
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!

PostSubject: Re: No more Jukebox!!! *sad face*   No more Jukebox!!! *sad face* EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 6:15 pm

i will miss you guys too pale
Back to top Go down
GodLy DoT
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!
GodLy DoT

Number of posts : 1396
Registration date : 2007-12-13

PostSubject: Re: No more Jukebox!!! *sad face*   No more Jukebox!!! *sad face* EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 9:49 am

Man box, sorry to hear that bro..you will be missed no dought! :(
Back to top Go down
DoozerisKING
Soldier
Soldier
DoozerisKING

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: No more Jukebox!!! *sad face*   No more Jukebox!!! *sad face* EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 1:36 pm

Quote :
i had some personal anger issues and i smashed my controller to heck

I'm sorry for knifing you bro, I did not know that made you so angry getting killed by me so much. When you come back, I'll take it easy on you.
Back to top Go down
DrLuvMD
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!

Number of posts : 525

PostSubject: Re: No more Jukebox!!! *sad face*   No more Jukebox!!! *sad face* EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 3:53 pm

Box...April fools isn't for another 5 months or so....you should know this...

It won't be the same without you...hopefully thinks work out and you can get back on with us soon
Back to top Go down
Docta Jukebox
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!

PostSubject: Re: No more Jukebox!!! *sad face*   No more Jukebox!!! *sad face* EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 3:55 pm

lol thanks..hmm..i think my controller still turns on and lets me move the arrow things up and down so i might be able to go to bible study
Back to top Go down
Docta Jukebox
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!

PostSubject: Re: No more Jukebox!!! *sad face*   No more Jukebox!!! *sad face* EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 3:57 pm

yeah, it works..i'll be at bible study
Back to top Go down
Docta Jukebox
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!

PostSubject: Re: No more Jukebox!!! *sad face*   No more Jukebox!!! *sad face* EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 5:51 pm

w00h00! i fixed it!..But i don't have an LT button, so i can't aim..i'm gonna have to use the shotgun or master some guns without having to aim..At least i can play though..
Back to top Go down
m87nichols
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!
m87nichols

Number of posts : 1690
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: No more Jukebox!!! *sad face*   No more Jukebox!!! *sad face* EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 8:36 pm

WOOHOO!!! hey box you should watch those videos that exile put up about no scope snipping! i think they are in the cod 4 topic
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/m87nichols?ref=profil
justplaythegame
God rules!
God rules!
justplaythegame

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: No more Jukebox!!! *sad face*   No more Jukebox!!! *sad face* EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 10:16 am

Sweet!
Back to top Go down
Newman Ray
Soldier
Soldier
Newman Ray

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2007-12-26

PostSubject: Re: No more Jukebox!!! *sad face*   No more Jukebox!!! *sad face* EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 1:20 am

We want Box! We want Box! WE WANT BOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Docta Jukebox
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!

PostSubject: Re: No more Jukebox!!! *sad face*   No more Jukebox!!! *sad face* EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 12:15 pm

lol...hopefully i can get a controller for christmas.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No more Jukebox!!! *sad face*   No more Jukebox!!! *sad face* Empty

Back to top Go down

No more Jukebox!!! *sad face*
Page 1 of 1