Soldiers of God
You need to Register to see all the topics we have...

WE ARE A CHRISTIAN CLAN ON XBOX LIVE

HomeHomeSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to the official website for (SoG) Soldiers of God!

The time has come to give a sad announcement...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DoozerisKING
Soldier
Soldier
DoozerisKING

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2008-06-05

The time has come to give a sad announcement... Empty
PostSubject: The time has come to give a sad announcement...   The time has come to give a sad announcement... EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 8:48 pm

I will be leaving the xbox world for 40 days. I've felt convicted to participate in a 40 day fast before the election. Spending the time to read God's word, pray, and just sit in silence and listen for God's direction for my life and the plans he has for me and the country I live in.

My wife is fasting from soda and sugar. I've decided to fast from xbox. I will still be active on the forums here and I will be journaling what I encounter, so expect my thread of a daily journal for you all.

I will miss playing with you guys and seeing you on Wednesdays, but I am going to spend the time I play xbox with God. You better believe that after the election, you will see me on though. hahaha.

So, farewell! cheers cheers cheers cheers The time has come to give a sad announcement... 326580 bearsflag
Back to top Go down
Docta Jukebox
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!

Number of posts : 801
Registration date : 2007-12-14

PostSubject: Re: The time has come to give a sad announcement...   The time has come to give a sad announcement... EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 8:39 am

ugh..Thank God...he's leaving us for 40 days..That means a good 40 days of peace!!! heh..jk man..i'll miss you =\..let's play anything HARDCORE tongue
Back to top Go down
GodLy DoT
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!
GodLy DoT

Number of posts : 1396
Registration date : 2007-12-13

PostSubject: Re: The time has come to give a sad announcement...   The time has come to give a sad announcement... EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 8:41 am

man bro, be safe, and we will see soon ok...

Soldier
DoozerisKING

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: The time has come to give a sad announcement...   The time has come to give a sad announcement... EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 8:51 am

I still have a couple of days till this starts, so I will still have time to kill you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The time has come to give a sad announcement...   The time has come to give a sad announcement... Empty

Back to top Go down

The time has come to give a sad announcement...
Page 1 of 1