Soldiers of God
You need to Register to see all the topics we have...

WE ARE A CHRISTIAN CLAN ON XBOX LIVE

HomeHomeSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to the official website for (SoG) Soldiers of God!

DOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fury
God is Awesome!
God is Awesome!
Fury

Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2008-03-28

DOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: DOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   DOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 12:47 am

Dear Fr3aky,

You have no idea the pain you caused me. I decided to change my name to Nichol's Brother, cuz Nichols and I are tight. However, I do not remember changing it to: I LOVE DOT! I tried logging in on my computer probably 25 times with every username I could think of. I am now on my friends computer (just because I thought it might be my computer [well I didn't think that was it, cuz it didn't make any sense, but after 30 times I was gonna try anything.]) and I tried loggin in his computer another 30 or 40 times (that is actually literal...I have been trying since 11:30 my time. It is now 12:43 my time)

Argh!!!

I then decided to create another account (sadfacedfury) because I couldnt get on. Then I saw that a topic was created by I LOVE DOT! and I said...who is that....2 seconds passed....DARNIT DOT!!!!!! lol. I laughed cuz it was mildly funny, and because I was relieved I could finally talk to my brothers again...since my Call of Duty 4 disc broke...yea...I wanted to punch something. I am now in the latter stages of depression, by the way...prayer for "Post Callius de Dutydom" would be great. That is the technical term.

Well I am relieved to talk to you guys again....

-Fury

P.S. Dot if you could make me a moderator so I can put that stuff on the site....that would be great! afro
Back to top Go down
Fury
God is Awesome!
God is Awesome!
Fury

PostSubject: Re: DOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   DOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 12:50 am

P.S.S.

Pistola Award?
giants giants giants giants giants please?? giants giants giants giants giants
giants giants giants giants giants giants giants giants giants giants giants
Back to top Go down
GodLy DoT
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!
GodLy DoT

Number of posts : 1396
Registration date : 2007-12-13

PostSubject: Re: DOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   DOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 9:07 pm

lol i thought you would like that bro...lol...you know u wuv me...lol..

God rules!
justplaythegame

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: DOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   DOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 12:30 pm

aww, man I didn't know your disc broke, that sucks. when are you going to get another one?
Back to top Go down
Fury
God is Awesome!
God is Awesome!
Fury

PostSubject: Re: DOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   DOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 4:39 pm

As soon as i can sell some old games to get a new one...
Back to top Go down
justplaythegame
God rules!
God rules!
justplaythegame

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: DOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   DOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 9:30 pm

so.... tomorrow, right? lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   DOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

DOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soldiers of God :: Everyone :: Chit-Chat-
Jump to: