Soldiers of God
You need to Register to see all the topics we have...

WE ARE A CHRISTIAN CLAN ON XBOX LIVE

HomeHomeSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to the official website for (SoG) Soldiers of God!

NO INTERNET!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JDH. the local village TK
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!
JDH. the local village TK

Number of posts : 861
Registration date : 2007-12-20

NO INTERNET!!!! Empty
PostSubject: NO INTERNET!!!!   NO INTERNET!!!! EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 10:22 pm

it would seem that im doomed to a rather bleak existence of not having internet cause i live out in the country down here in oklahoma i should be getting dial up but that didnt seem to work out very well hopefully i'll get some soon right now im using my grandparents computer so i wont be on very much for the next 6 months unless i figure something out at my house

this really sucks
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil clown clown clown clown clown clown
Back to top Go down
GodLy DoT
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!
GodLy DoT

Number of posts : 1396
Registration date : 2007-12-13

NO INTERNET!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NO INTERNET!!!!   NO INTERNET!!!! EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 10:10 am

oh man that is bad bro :(, hope you figure something out, hey you can get satelite connection? thats like broadband...maybe you can check in to that..hope it all works out for ya bro...

NO INTERNET!!!!
Page 1 of 1