Soldiers of God
You need to Register to see all the topics we have...
Soldiers of God
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE ARE A CHRISTIAN CLAN ON XBOX LIVE

HomeHomeSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to the official website for (SoG) Soldiers of God!

I'm such a freaking idiot...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ToGGLeZ
God is Awesome!
God is Awesome!
ToGGLeZ

Number of posts : 258
Registration date : 2007-12-26

I'm such a freaking idiot... Empty
PostSubject: I'm such a freaking idiot...   I'm such a freaking idiot... EmptySat Jan 05, 2008 1:02 am

I know I am only 12 almost 13, but ever since I have met you guys I have ben going out with this one girl... I love her,she loves me. Well, as a 12 year old it's a big deal to kiss... Well, the other day I asked her, her point of view on if it was ok with her. Well, I thought she said ok. So tonight I asked her who she like didn't want people to see us. Now she says she doesn't want to and it got awkwered. I am really worried now. I don't want anything bad to happen between us... I love her...
Back to top Go down
Whi7ee
God is Awesome!
God is Awesome!
Whi7ee

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2007-12-16

PostSubject: Re: I'm such a freaking idiot...   I'm such a freaking idiot... EmptySat Jan 05, 2008 12:39 pm

yah man take it easy dont get too into it
Back to top Go down
Docta Jukebox
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!

Number of posts : 801
Registration date : 2007-12-14

PostSubject: Re: I'm such a freaking idiot...   I'm such a freaking idiot... EmptySun Jan 06, 2008 6:40 am

oooooooo!!!! our little malloy is in love!!...lol jk bro..try singing to her..u did say u were good at singing didn't u? Sing this dude! trust me!

dude trust me, she'll start crying and she'll hug u or somethin.

wink
Back to top Go down
Docta Jukebox
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!

Number of posts : 801
Registration date : 2007-12-14

PostSubject: Re: I'm such a freaking idiot...   I'm such a freaking idiot... EmptySun Jan 06, 2008 6:43 am

btw..i actually did this once..and it worked...oh and try playing ur guitar while singing it..that helps.

Cool

i just hope she understands the song I love you
Back to top Go down
ToGGLeZ
God is Awesome!
God is Awesome!
ToGGLeZ

PostSubject: Re: I'm such a freaking idiot...   I'm such a freaking idiot... EmptySun Jan 06, 2008 9:06 pm

Docta Jukebox wrote:
btw..i actually did this once..and it worked...oh and try playing ur guitar while singing it..that helps.

Cool

i just hope she understands the song I love you
LoL!
We are like kool now... I want to do that though!
Back to top Go down
ToGGLeZ
God is Awesome!
God is Awesome!
ToGGLeZ

PostSubject: Re: I'm such a freaking idiot...   I'm such a freaking idiot... EmptySun Jan 06, 2008 9:07 pm

We saw I Am Legend last night and she was scared so she was ALL OVER ME!! LoL! It was awesome!!!
Back to top Go down
Whi7ee
God is Awesome!
God is Awesome!
Whi7ee

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2007-12-16

PostSubject: Re: I'm such a freaking idiot...   I'm such a freaking idiot... EmptyMon Jan 07, 2008 4:58 pm

lol dude play guitar hero 4 her she will be all over u
Back to top Go down
ToGGLeZ
God is Awesome!
God is Awesome!
ToGGLeZ

PostSubject: Re: I'm such a freaking idiot...   I'm such a freaking idiot... EmptyTue Jan 08, 2008 10:35 pm

Whi7ee wrote:
lol dude play guitar hero 4 her she will be all over u
LoL! Lets Do Dis... lol!
Back to top Go down
xFFx Fortheking
xFFx Fortheking

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-01-07

PostSubject: Re: I'm such a freaking idiot...   I'm such a freaking idiot... EmptyWed Jan 23, 2008 2:36 pm

Hmmm... its seems mal and me have some things in common hehehe same thing here man execpt i actually did.. and gosh just wait till your older shesh love can wait!!!!!!!! HONESTLY!!! i mean right now is the time you should be hanging out with friends.. i mean you have your whole life to live with the person God has choosen for you yet you only get a few moments with your school friends because soon they will start to sell you out when they get girlfriends... trust me i only have my hard core friends left after this relationship started. BBBBBBUUUUUTTTTT!!!!!!!! Girlfriends are not a bad thing. they keep you company and they can either bring you closer to God or away.

Dance with God and he will let the right person cut in at the right time. Surprised
Back to top Go down
KillerKowalski0
God rules!
God rules!
KillerKowalski0

Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: I'm such a freaking idiot...   I'm such a freaking idiot... EmptyWed May 28, 2008 9:09 pm

hey man they also suck the money right out of ya.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm such a freaking idiot...   I'm such a freaking idiot... Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm such a freaking idiot...
Page 1 of 1