Soldiers of God
You need to Register to see all the topics we have...

WE ARE A CHRISTIAN CLAN ON XBOX LIVE

HomeHomeSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to the official website for (SoG) Soldiers of God!

Talk about your gametag

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mach5 0
God loves me!
God loves me!
Mach5 0

Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Talk about your gametag Empty
PostSubject: Talk about your gametag   Talk about your gametag EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 5:10 pm

why did you choose it : i love mustangs and i have owned 5 including the one i have now. when i made my tag i combined a couple of them a 5.0 and a mach1. so i'm mach5 0. mach is the speed of sound and its pronounced like mock but people call me mac or match
Back to top Go down
m87nichols
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!
m87nichols

Number of posts : 1690
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Talk about your gametag   Talk about your gametag EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 5:13 pm

ok my GT came originally from makine my Halo 3 service tag M87. I got the M from my first name Matt and 87 was the year i was born. Then i added Nichols to since that was my last name. and thats how the most feared gamertag was born....M87NICHOLS!

GodLy DoT
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!
GodLy DoT

Number of posts : 1396
Registration date : 2007-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Talk about your gametag   Talk about your gametag EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 9:43 am

well i got mine because well..im fr3aky baby!! lol j/k dont really know why i put fr3aky but i used dot because well dont why i used dot either...hmmmmmmm....IM CONFUSED!!!! Smile

God is Awesome!
War Lord8823

Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Talk about your gametag   Talk about your gametag EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 11:49 am

If you've played TDM with me then you'll know why my gamertag is what it is. I suck at S&D though. The numbers 8823 come from my favorite WR's number Marvin Harrison who plays for the Colts, and the 23 is from Michael Jordan.
Back to top Go down
alpha777
Dot's Sidekick
Dot's Sidekick

Number of posts : 1125
Registration date : 2008-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Talk about your gametag   Talk about your gametag EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 4:07 pm

Alpha is from alpha team in the original xbox game Conflict: Desert Storm. the 7 is there because it's God's symbol number for something that's perfect, and the other numbers are there because when i was making the GT, everything was taken up, like alpha7787, so i just kept adding numbers lol.
Back to top Go down
DoozerisKING
Soldier
Soldier
DoozerisKING

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Talk about your gametag   Talk about your gametag EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 10:06 pm

Doozer: My nickname.
Is: Third person singular present of BE
KING: What I am.
Back to top Go down
justplaythegame
God rules!
God rules!
justplaythegame

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Talk about your gametag   Talk about your gametag EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 11:07 pm

I just came up with justplaythegame when I was creating my first XBL profile...
Back to top Go down
Ole Reynolds20
God rules!
God rules!
Ole Reynolds20

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Talk about your gametag   Talk about your gametag EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 11:33 am

When I created my gamertag, I was trying to think of something and I thought of "Arrow" which is a cool word, but I decided to make it cooler by taking out the "w" which made it "Arro" then I added some "x"'s to make it look cooler
Back to top Go down
War Lord8823
God is Awesome!
God is Awesome!
War Lord8823

PostSubject: Re: Talk about your gametag   Talk about your gametag EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 8:17 pm

Ahh I always pronounced it "Arrox" like today when we were playing TDM. My bad haha.
Back to top Go down
Ole Reynolds20
God rules!
God rules!
Ole Reynolds20

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Talk about your gametag   Talk about your gametag EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 11:40 pm

lol, no problem dude, alot of people do that.
Back to top Go down
Docta Jukebox
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!

Number of posts : 801
Registration date : 2007-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Talk about your gametag   Talk about your gametag EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 12:39 am

I thought it'd be cool cause D.J. = Docta Jukebox....see? cool huh?...That's not the actual reason i chose my gamertag but whatever tongue
Back to top Go down
DoozerisKING
Soldier
Soldier
DoozerisKING

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Talk about your gametag   Talk about your gametag EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 5:46 pm

These Nails has many religious connotations.
Back to top Go down
Fury
God is Awesome!
God is Awesome!
Fury

Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Talk about your gametag   Talk about your gametag EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 2:42 am

Well I have had 4 gamertags

simplyamazazing: im simply amazing...but that was taken so i added amazazing cuz of the line in benchwarmers.

sdthundercrack: i live in south dakota...thundercrack....yea...idk

thesonofman: my last name is manson...and a teacher called me the son of man...so yea...i couldnt think of anything else

Vigilant Fury: it sounds kinda intimidating. Vigilant means to be ever watching...fury means a violent action....so yea... Im ever watching and i let the fury go
Back to top Go down
SHADOWPOK
Soldier
Soldier

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Talk about your gametag   Talk about your gametag EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 2:33 pm

SHADOWPOK its short for shadow of the apocolypse
Back to top Go down
XvExilevX
God rules!
God rules!

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2008-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Talk about your gametag   Talk about your gametag EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 3:51 pm

Xl F4t4liTY XI just.......... sounds intimidating i guess lol!?
Back to top Go down
JDH. the local village TK
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!
JDH. the local village TK

Number of posts : 861
Registration date : 2007-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Talk about your gametag   Talk about your gametag EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 9:44 pm

you're not one of us but you're not human?

has it never occurred to you that ther may be somthing other than the two
something still higher up on the food chain
humans eat the flesh of cows and birds
vampires drink the blood of humans
so why not another being a far greater being

I AM THE CRUSNIK!

a vampire that feeds on the blood of other vampires
Back to top Go down
[SOG]Snoopy0211
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!
[SOG]Snoopy0211

Number of posts : 515
Registration date : 2008-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Talk about your gametag   Talk about your gametag EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 2:18 pm

I am Snoopy because I like Snoopy. I didn't quite understand what Dark is talking about. Kinda sounds like an acid trip. Your freakin me out bro. But I love the peanuts and I wanted to be light hearted about gaming. Too many guys named OVERLORD and such. It's just a game. Have fun and lots of it I say. See ya in the trenches. I did think about naming myself Nicholslayer!!!!!!! Just kiddin, bro. We need another sniper match. LOL.
Back to top Go down
[SOG]Snoopy0211
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!
[SOG]Snoopy0211

PostSubject: Re: Talk about your gametag   Talk about your gametag EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 2:23 pm

And also 0211 comes from my daughters birthday. She's my buddy.
Back to top Go down
War Lord8823
God is Awesome!
God is Awesome!
War Lord8823

PostSubject: Re: Talk about your gametag   Talk about your gametag EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 5:45 pm

My name probably sounds a bit dumb lol but It was a title given to my character in a PC roleplaying game. I think I have a problem with competitiveness because whether it's sports or videogames I always want to come out on top every time. Back when I used to play regular team deathmatch only I would focus so much on it and try to get atleast 35 kills every single match lol. I was pretty successful on doing that too, I played like a killing machine. I don't know... it's like a sport to me. I wouldn't be in football practice jogging around and not trying my best. I find doing good in a videogame just as fun as me intercepting the ball and running it back 64 yards for a touchdown while breaking countless tackles in the process.
Back to top Go down
War Lord8823
God is Awesome!
God is Awesome!
War Lord8823

PostSubject: Re: Talk about your gametag   Talk about your gametag EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 5:57 pm

Maybe it's just because CoD4 is the first online Xbox 360 game I've played and I've never played anything like it before. Such good graphics, weapons, gameplay. I've never experienced a game like it before.
Back to top Go down
[SOG]Snoopy0211
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!
[SOG]Snoopy0211

PostSubject: Re: Talk about your gametag   Talk about your gametag EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 9:18 am

It's my first game online for me too. Well I did play Halo 2 once while over at Newmans. But other than that it is the first. I love being competitive, but still having fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Talk about your gametag   Talk about your gametag Empty

Back to top Go down

Talk about your gametag
Page 1 of 1