Soldiers of God
You need to Register to see all the topics we have...
Soldiers of God
You need to Register to see all the topics we have...
Soldiers of God
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE ARE A CHRISTIAN CLAN ON XBOX LIVE

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to the official website for (SoG) Soldiers of God!

I have a problem

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Docta Jukebox
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!

Number of posts : 801
Registration date : 2007-12-14

I have a problem Empty
PostSubject: I have a problem   I have a problem EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 2:52 am

First of all, i want to thank anyone who opened this topic...Thank you for your concern..I highly appreciate that. Guys...My parents were divorced when i was 7 years old (like many other kids). I live with my mom and my stepdad. My stepdad is an alcoholic and he gets drunk every day. But on weekends, he gets extremely drunk and that's when it all starts. Every time he gets drunk he gets mad and starts to take it out on my mom or on me. He has already threatened to beat me and he threatens to beat my mom too. When he's not drunk, he screams at my mom if she doesn't bring him food before 8pm. He also argues with her about how he spends a lot of money on paying bills. I've been asking God for a while to please help me. Well, yesterday i was reading the Bible just because i felt like learning a little more about scriptures and the whole bit. I found that Jesus said to love your enemy...Newman has told me that before but i never really payed much attention to it...I consider my stepdad an enemy of mine..I hate that man so much..I know hatred is a bad thing but i just can't help it..So how am i supposed to like him? I was thinking that maybe if i asked u guys to pray for him to stop acting like that, he would. So i'm asking u guys to please pray for things to get better around here...I highly appreciate it guys, thanks.
Back to top Go down
alpha777
Dot's Sidekick
Dot's Sidekick

Number of posts : 1125
Registration date : 2008-04-17

I have a problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have a problem   I have a problem EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 4:20 pm

When it says love, it doesn't mean like. It doesn't mean you have to go up to someone who bullys you or something and ssay "i love you. You're my best friend." or anything. It just means don't do anything back to them because we are not in a position to judge. God will judge on judgement day. hope that cleared it up for you. And yes ill deff preay for you..you must be havin a rough time.
Back to top Go down
Docta Jukebox
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!

I have a problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have a problem   I have a problem EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 6:19 pm

i see...Thanks a ton Alpha
Back to top Go down
GodLy DoT
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!
GodLy DoT

Number of posts : 1396
Registration date : 2007-12-13

I have a problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have a problem   I have a problem EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 9:34 pm

Yea jukebox, i know excactly what u are talking about..i went through the same thing..i didn't know what to do either...she was with that man for 4 years!!!! it felt like forever!!!!! BUt the time did come when my mom said forget this...me or my son don't deserve this!! and she left...bro i will defintly pray for you, because not only to help you, but this is a very serious matter, no joke, i know what u are going through..there where time i wished he would die...(this was before i became a christian)...just hang in there bro...God will fix this!
Back to top Go down
Docta Jukebox
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!

I have a problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have a problem   I have a problem EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 10:23 pm

Thanks a ton Dot...I'm glad u know how i feel bro..That makes me feel better about it....I think i've been living with him for about 4 years now, and it does feel like forever No
Back to top Go down
GodLy DoT
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!
GodLy DoT

Number of posts : 1396
Registration date : 2007-12-13

I have a problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have a problem   I have a problem EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 10:15 pm

yea it does, but no worrys bro, the time will come...trust me...
Back to top Go down
XvExilevX
God rules!
God rules!

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2008-03-30

I have a problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have a problem   I have a problem EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 11:33 pm

Basically it's pray for your enemies, in forgiving them you'll recieve forgiveness for your transgressions against God, I know how you feel box, torn between hating someone which is the wrong thing to do, and forgiving them which is often the hardest thing to do,
but as with everything in this life, the path to evil is often the easier of the two roads to travel, it's always harder to do the right things. but in the end it'll pay off, you'll be in my prayers though bro, things will get better.
Back to top Go down
Docta Jukebox
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!

I have a problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have a problem   I have a problem EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 7:37 am

That's so true Exile...Thank you very much man.
Back to top Go down
SHADOWPOK
Soldier
Soldier

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-05-18

I have a problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have a problem   I have a problem EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 1:51 pm

i will pray for you and your moms safety and i will also pray that your step dad will open his heart to christ that would stop it all.
Back to top Go down
Docta Jukebox
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!

I have a problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have a problem   I have a problem EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 4:25 pm

thanks shadow..means a lot to me man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I have a problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have a problem   I have a problem Empty

Back to top Go down

I have a problem
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soldiers of God :: Prayer Request-
Jump to: