Soldiers of God
You need to Register to see all the topics we have...
Soldiers of God
You need to Register to see all the topics we have...
Soldiers of God
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE ARE A CHRISTIAN CLAN ON XBOX LIVE

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to the official website for (SoG) Soldiers of God!

FOR MY BROHER FR3AKY

Go down 
+3
alpha777
DELIRIOUSDEATH
Fury
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Fury
God is Awesome!
God is Awesome!
Fury

Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2008-03-28

FOR MY BROHER FR3AKY Empty
PostSubject: FOR MY BROHER FR3AKY   FOR MY BROHER FR3AKY EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 2:01 am

Fr3aky,

I am so sorry your girlfriend and you broke up...I really am, but I have some words of encouragement:

1. God is with you always and he loves you...no ands, ifs, or buts.

2. God is with you always and he loves you...no ands, ifs, or buts. (yes it is that important I wrote it twice.)

3. God has a perfect purpose for you, and he knows what it is, even if you don't.

I consider it a purpose not a plan. I feel he has something(s) in store for you, that you can do many different ways...an example is you can fulfil that purpose with or without your past girlfriend. I see the difference between a plan and a purpose like a blueprint and riding a river...with a blueprint you cant adjust it, you have to stick to it in everyway. Whereas with riding a river you can make adjustments with your paddle so you arent riding it based on a specific path, you are making adjustments as you ride, or in this case as you walk thru the different trials in your life.

You will accomplish God's great purpose for you, it just may not include this girl, it still could involve this girl...it may include a girl far better for you, or maybe not a girl at all.

4. God works in mysterious ways, and he is working right now.

I had told you that my girlfriend and I had broken up, which was hard for me, and it took a couple days, but after that, I was totally fine. I understand that that was pretty fast to get over her, but God works in Mysterious ways!

A week after we broke up, I played softball and on my way to third base from a monster shot to the outfield Rolling Eyes (Im what you would call a pretty big deal) I jumped over the third baseman (actually third baseWOMAN) to avoid being tagged out...to which I ran home and scored. cheers YOU may be asking yourself, "There goes Fury being all weird and random again!" Well brothers....here me out. Arrow

I am currently "seeing" that third basewoman I jumped over. wink We arent dating but are just taking things a little slow...because the first time we met was me hurdling over her. lol!

So a week after my girlfriend broke up with me I met this wonderful Christian woman (a year older than me cool Exclamation ) by playing church league softball and simply not wanting to be tagged out at third base.

Fr3aky, if God can introduce me to an absolutely stunningly beautiful, wonderful Christian woman, who is always laughing and happy, by intersecting our paths at a Church League Softball game on the basepath between 2nd and 3rd, in the Middle of Nowhere, SOUTH DAKOTA, a week after a previous breakup...He can do anything. He is working in your life right now...and you really have nothing to fear, but fear itself. Because he is there, and he is working in your life, and he is in control...so you dont hav to worry...dont fear what will happen because its in God's hands.

God may have ADD and decide to do things a little away from the norm sometimes, like letting me jump high enough to clear this girl so that we could form a relationship, but it is only so we can understand that he has a purpose and His purpose is simply...perfect.

Fr3aky, he is with you, no matter what, and you cant change that...and Thank God for everyday he gives you.

-not Fury, not Vigilant, or anything else...

--Jon, your brother in the Lord Jesus Christ
Back to top Go down
DELIRIOUSDEATH
God rules!
God rules!
DELIRIOUSDEATH

Number of posts : 116

PostSubject: Re: FOR MY BROHER FR3AKY   FOR MY BROHER FR3AKY EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 7:39 am

Well put Brother Fury
Back to top Go down
alpha777
Dot's Sidekick
Dot's Sidekick

Number of posts : 1125
Registration date : 2008-04-17

PostSubject: Re: FOR MY BROHER FR3AKY   FOR MY BROHER FR3AKY EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 4:21 pm

AMEN Fury!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
War Lord8823
God is Awesome!
God is Awesome!
War Lord8823

Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: FOR MY BROHER FR3AKY   FOR MY BROHER FR3AKY EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 5:01 pm

Nice man.
Back to top Go down
GodLy DoT
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!
GodLy DoT

Number of posts : 1396
Registration date : 2007-12-13

PostSubject: Re: FOR MY BROHER FR3AKY   FOR MY BROHER FR3AKY EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 10:04 am

Thx for the words fury, i REALLY need them right now, it has been along week-end for me...it is hard, but i am getting better and better everyday...i still miss her very much, but all i can do is put it in GOD'S hands..let him do with me as he wishes...Fury thank you again for that bro, and good luck with your 3rd base Woman Smile..
Back to top Go down
Ole Reynolds20
God rules!
God rules!
Ole Reynolds20

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: FOR MY BROHER FR3AKY   FOR MY BROHER FR3AKY EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 3:26 pm

Very nicely put! VERY NICE! AMEN BROTHER! Fre3ky, I've been through break-ups like that before and the Lord kept me and helped me, I haven't moved or anything like that, but I understand man, I'll be praying for you brother.
Back to top Go down
Docta Jukebox
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!

Number of posts : 801
Registration date : 2007-12-14

PostSubject: Re: FOR MY BROHER FR3AKY   FOR MY BROHER FR3AKY EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 5:21 pm

Vigilant...You are probably the biggest noob in the world...u have to jump over a thirdbasewoman? i would have rammed her to the floor and kept on runnin baby! Then, i would have rammed the catcher too if he/she got in my way! Whoever would've gotten in my way would have gotten hurt! heh jk...And for the record, i'm not a freak that runs around ramming into people...
Back to top Go down
Fury
God is Awesome!
God is Awesome!
Fury

PostSubject: Re: FOR MY BROHER FR3AKY   FOR MY BROHER FR3AKY EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 12:10 am

Im more of a finesse guy, not brute force...you should know that. Also, she is beautiful, so why would i have run her into the ground, chances are i wouldnt be involved with her. so why would i want to ruin my chances? you got to think a couple steps ahead box...come on! ill post a picture of us if we do end up dating.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FOR MY BROHER FR3AKY   FOR MY BROHER FR3AKY Empty

Back to top Go down

FOR MY BROHER FR3AKY
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soldiers of God :: Everyone :: Chit-Chat-
Jump to: