Soldiers of God
You need to Register to see all the topics we have...
Soldiers of God
You need to Register to see all the topics we have...
Soldiers of God
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE ARE A CHRISTIAN CLAN ON XBOX LIVE

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to the official website for (SoG) Soldiers of God!

I hope God can help me with this...

Go down 
+2
ToGGLeZ
Docta Jukebox
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Docta Jukebox
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!

Number of posts : 801
Registration date : 2007-12-14

I hope God can help me with this... Empty
PostSubject: I hope God can help me with this...   I hope God can help me with this... EmptyTue Jan 01, 2008 3:59 am

Sup everyone..I kinda need help, from you all and from God...My mom and step dad aaaalways smoke in my house..It's reeeaaally annoying, especially cause my house is kinda small, so i basically absorb all of that smoke straight into my lungs..I already talked to them about it, but i guess they're too addicted to stop..I asked them if they could use some of those patches or get some help, but idk..They just don't want to. Even my aunt and uncle talked to them and told them to smoke outside but they don't really listen..I already have bronchitis from that and they still don't believe it's from the cigs..They're grrreeeaaat parents but their smoking is really getting to me...I'm just asking for you guys to pleeeaaase pleeease pray for them to stop..Maybe one day a miracle will happen and they'll stop..Hopefully they stop before i die from lung cancer or something...Thanks guys...and for all the parents who smoke in their house...cmon man...do that outside..
Back to top Go down
ToGGLeZ
God is Awesome!
God is Awesome!
ToGGLeZ

Number of posts : 258
Registration date : 2007-12-26

PostSubject: Re: I hope God can help me with this...   I hope God can help me with this... EmptyTue Jan 01, 2008 7:26 pm

Docta Jukebox wrote:
Sup everyone..I kinda need help, from you all and from God...My mom and step dad aaaalways smoke in my house..It's reeeaaally annoying, especially cause my house is kinda small, so i basically absorb all of that smoke straight into my lungs..I already talked to them about it, but i guess they're too addicted to stop..I asked them if they could use some of those patches or get some help, but idk..They just don't want to. Even my aunt and uncle talked to them and told them to smoke outside but they don't really listen..I already have bronchitis from that and they still don't believe it's from the cigs..They're grrreeeaaat parents but their smoking is really getting to me...I'm just asking for you guys to pleeeaaase pleeease pray for them to stop..Maybe one day a miracle will happen and they'll stop..Hopefully they stop before i die from lung cancer or something...Thanks guys...and for all the parents who smoke in their house...cmon man...do that outside..
I will DEFINETLY pray for you man... I had a guy come to my school and he had is voice box taken out because of the second hand smoke his parents did... He talked through a machine. He had a HUGE hole in his neck. I will definetly no dout pray for you and your parents.
Back to top Go down
Docta Jukebox
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!

PostSubject: Re: I hope God can help me with this...   I hope God can help me with this... EmptyTue Jan 01, 2008 7:38 pm

thanks man.
Back to top Go down
ToGGLeZ
God is Awesome!
God is Awesome!
ToGGLeZ

PostSubject: Re: I hope God can help me with this...   I hope God can help me with this... EmptyTue Jan 01, 2008 8:26 pm

Docta Jukebox wrote:
thanks man.
Don't mention it.
Back to top Go down
GodLy DoT
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!
GodLy DoT

Number of posts : 1396
Registration date : 2007-12-13

PostSubject: Re: I hope God can help me with this...   I hope God can help me with this... EmptyTue Jan 01, 2008 10:00 pm

Man Jukebox, I will defintly pray for you and your parents!!! I know i can not stand smoke myself, and it is very bad to breathe it in..You will be in my prayers bro..
Back to top Go down
M1ke10191
Soldier
Soldier

Number of posts : 52

PostSubject: Re: I hope God can help me with this...   I hope God can help me with this... EmptyTue Jan 01, 2008 10:02 pm

i think everyone has a relative somewhere that has died/is dying due to cigarettes. people need to stop being so %$*@ ignorant and take responsibility. sorry that im talkin down to your rents jukebox, but they should have an open mind about their son's health. ill keep you in my prayers man, not a prob.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mike1191
Docta Jukebox
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!

PostSubject: Re: I hope God can help me with this...   I hope God can help me with this... EmptyTue Jan 01, 2008 10:36 pm

thanks alot guys...i appreciate that alot..
Back to top Go down
ToGGLeZ
God is Awesome!
God is Awesome!
ToGGLeZ

PostSubject: Re: I hope God can help me with this...   I hope God can help me with this... EmptyWed Jan 02, 2008 10:20 am

Docta Jukebox wrote:
thanks alot guys...i appreciate that alot..
Tell them the story I just wrote and the one I told you last night... See what happens next.
Back to top Go down
Docta Jukebox
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!

PostSubject: Re: I hope God can help me with this...   I hope God can help me with this... EmptyThu Jan 03, 2008 4:52 pm

huh?
Back to top Go down
ToGGLeZ
God is Awesome!
God is Awesome!
ToGGLeZ

PostSubject: Re: I hope God can help me with this...   I hope God can help me with this... EmptyFri Jan 04, 2008 8:41 am

The story I just typed up top and then the one that I told you about my grandpa..
Back to top Go down
m87nichols
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!
m87nichols

Number of posts : 1690
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: I hope God can help me with this...   I hope God can help me with this... EmptyFri Jan 04, 2008 10:00 am

my gpaws main health problems were from cigs 2. even though he hadnt smoked for 30 years the damage had been done. Man i will keep you and your parents in my prayers.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/m87nichols?ref=profil
ToGGLeZ
God is Awesome!
God is Awesome!
ToGGLeZ

PostSubject: Re: I hope God can help me with this...   I hope God can help me with this... EmptyFri Jan 04, 2008 5:27 pm

m87nichols wrote:
my gpaws main health problems were from cigs 2. even though he hadnt smoked for 30 years the damage had been done. Man i will keep you and your parents in my prayers.
It makes me really sad to think of my grandpa... He died mainly of cigs too.
Back to top Go down
Docta Jukebox
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!

PostSubject: Re: I hope God can help me with this...   I hope God can help me with this... EmptyFri Jan 04, 2008 11:07 pm

thanks man.
Back to top Go down
GodLy DoT
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!
GodLy DoT

Number of posts : 1396
Registration date : 2007-12-13

PostSubject: Re: I hope God can help me with this...   I hope God can help me with this... EmptyFri Jan 04, 2008 11:09 pm

yea they are very bad, i can not stand cigs, i hope they stop for there sake and yours..
Back to top Go down
Docta Jukebox
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!

PostSubject: Re: I hope God can help me with this...   I hope God can help me with this... EmptyFri Jan 04, 2008 11:17 pm

yeah..
Back to top Go down
ToGGLeZ
God is Awesome!
God is Awesome!
ToGGLeZ

PostSubject: Re: I hope God can help me with this...   I hope God can help me with this... EmptySat Jan 05, 2008 1:06 am

Docta Jukebox wrote:
yeah..
yeah..
Back to top Go down
Whi7ee
God is Awesome!
God is Awesome!
Whi7ee

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2007-12-16

PostSubject: Re: I hope God can help me with this...   I hope God can help me with this... EmptySat Jan 05, 2008 12:38 pm

yah juke god b w/ u
Back to top Go down
ToGGLeZ
God is Awesome!
God is Awesome!
ToGGLeZ

PostSubject: Re: I hope God can help me with this...   I hope God can help me with this... EmptySun Jan 06, 2008 9:07 pm

Whi7ee wrote:
yah juke god b w/ u
yep..
Back to top Go down
Whi7ee
God is Awesome!
God is Awesome!
Whi7ee

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2007-12-16

PostSubject: Re: I hope God can help me with this...   I hope God can help me with this... EmptyMon Jan 07, 2008 5:00 pm

lots of freshhh airr get outsideidk i will pray 4 u
Back to top Go down
ToGGLeZ
God is Awesome!
God is Awesome!
ToGGLeZ

PostSubject: Re: I hope God can help me with this...   I hope God can help me with this... EmptyTue Jan 08, 2008 10:36 pm

How are you doing n this by the ay? keep us posted!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I hope God can help me with this...   I hope God can help me with this... Empty

Back to top Go down

I hope God can help me with this...
Page 1 of 1