Soldiers of God
You need to Register to see all the topics we have...

WE ARE A CHRISTIAN CLAN ON XBOX LIVE

HomeHomeSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to the official website for (SoG) Soldiers of God!

Happy New Year guys!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Docta Jukebox
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!

Number of posts : 801
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Happy New Year guys! Empty
PostSubject: Happy New Year guys!   Happy New Year guys! EmptyTue Jan 01, 2008 3:43 am

idk if i've been in this clan long enough to feel like this..but u guys are like a family to me..I hate getting all...mushy..so i'll just leave it off with..Happy New Year guys!!! Have a good one! iwo jama (love that smiley thing)
Back to top Go down
Mach5 0
God loves me!
God loves me!
Mach5 0

Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2007-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Happy New Year guys!   Happy New Year guys! EmptyTue Jan 01, 2008 6:59 pm

crying yeah i think most of us feel the same. happy new year to everyone : )
Back to top Go down
ToGGLeZ
God is Awesome!
God is Awesome!
ToGGLeZ

Number of posts : 258
Registration date : 2007-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Happy New Year guys!   Happy New Year guys! EmptyTue Jan 01, 2008 7:21 pm

Docta Jukebox wrote:
idk if i've been in this clan long enough to feel like this..but u guys are like a family to me..I hate getting all...mushy..so i'll just leave it off with..Happy New Year guys!!! Have a good one! iwo jama (love that smiley thing)
I feel the same way now that I got the whole "Making fun of me" thing off my back... You guys are DEFINETLY like family o me too!
Back to top Go down
Whi7ee
God is Awesome!
God is Awesome!
Whi7ee

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2007-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Happy New Year guys!   Happy New Year guys! EmptySat Jan 05, 2008 11:54 am

I <3 u guys LOL jk
Back to top Go down
ToGGLeZ
God is Awesome!
God is Awesome!
ToGGLeZ

Number of posts : 258
Registration date : 2007-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Happy New Year guys!   Happy New Year guys! EmptySun Jan 06, 2008 8:54 pm

Whi7ee wrote:
I <3 u guys LOL jk
Me 2!!!
Back to top Go down
Whi7ee
God is Awesome!
God is Awesome!
Whi7ee

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2007-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Happy New Year guys!   Happy New Year guys! EmptyMon Jan 07, 2008 4:31 pm

I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy New Year guys!   Happy New Year guys! Empty

Back to top Go down

Happy New Year guys!
Page 1 of 1