Soldiers of God
You need to Register to see all the topics we have...

WE ARE A CHRISTIAN CLAN ON XBOX LIVE

HomeHomeSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to the official website for (SoG) Soldiers of God!

Hey greeanalien.....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GodLy DoT
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!
GodLy DoT

Number of posts : 1396
Registration date : 2007-12-13

Hey greeanalien..... Empty
PostSubject: Hey greeanalien.....   Hey greeanalien..... EmptySat May 31, 2008 10:32 am

Hey bro you know how to make intro's for a website??? if so let me know ok, maybe you can make a really cool one for our website....?????

God rules!
greenalien94

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Hey greeanalien.....   Hey greeanalien..... EmptySat May 31, 2008 2:14 pm

wait wat do you mean... intro.. give me an example or something and ill see if i can do it or not..
Back to top Go down
GodLy DoT
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!
GodLy DoT

PostSubject: Re: Hey greeanalien.....   Hey greeanalien..... EmptySat May 31, 2008 3:18 pm

like when people hit our site, they see an intro, like something on SoG, etc...you know what i mean?

God rules!
greenalien94

PostSubject: Re: Hey greeanalien.....   Hey greeanalien..... EmptySat May 31, 2008 5:04 pm

umm.... im not sure if it's gonna work cause this is like a built site.. you just click some stuff and your websites done.. in order to have intros i think you have to build your own website with a special website creator.. but i dont have that and even if i do i dont no how to make those stuff.. but maybe i can because i see that you put the youtube video on the front page... but again i dont have access to this website to change anything in here because you made this website.. so.. im sorry but i dont think i can do it... (but i might be able to make a website like the blue one that has a link to this website so they can only register to this forum.. using the microsoft publisher..) if you don't understand, just ask me..
Back to top Go down
GodLy DoT
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!
GodLy DoT

PostSubject: Re: Hey greeanalien.....   Hey greeanalien..... EmptySat May 31, 2008 8:34 pm

Hmmm now you went all pc talk on me Smile...i understand alittle of what you said, if you made an intro, like a flash intro, i could put it on the start of the website...thats what i was talking about...

God rules!
greenalien94

PostSubject: Re: Hey greeanalien.....   Hey greeanalien..... EmptySat May 31, 2008 10:40 pm

yeah.. i was thinking about that but i dont have flash and i dont know how to make anything with it... and i think it cost like a lot but i'll try to dowload the trial version and do something about it...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey greeanalien.....   Hey greeanalien..... Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey greeanalien.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soldiers of God :: Everyone :: Chit-Chat-
Jump to: