Soldiers of God
You need to Register to see all the topics we have...
Soldiers of God
You need to Register to see all the topics we have...
Soldiers of God
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE ARE A CHRISTIAN CLAN ON XBOX LIVE

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to the official website for (SoG) Soldiers of God!

what do you like

Go down 
+8
alpha777
SHADOWPOK
m87nichols
KillerKowalski0
XvExilevX
Docta Jukebox
[SoG]AngryMob
Mach5 0
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Mach5 0
God loves me!
God loves me!
Mach5 0

Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2007-12-18

what do you like Empty
PostSubject: what do you like   what do you like EmptySat Apr 26, 2008 10:34 pm

so what are you guys into. me, i'm really into sports. i have 2 teams in each sport.favorites are dodgers, cowboys, lakers, kings, chivas, usc and just about any la team.second are angels, redskins, clippers, ducks, galaxy. i also love video games i've been playing games since my brother got a nes for his 4th birthday back in march of 86' and i have been collecting as many videogames and consoles as i can. and finally i love cars i have owned 12 (not all at once) i have owned 5 mustangs i currently have an 05gt. i have also owned a 90 t-bird sc, 95 t-bird, 01 focus, 00 svt contour, 05 volvo s40, 04 srt4 and finally may gas saver i currently drive to work everyday a 98 pontiac sunfire.........so what about you guys
Back to top Go down
[SoG]AngryMob
Soldier
Soldier
[SoG]AngryMob

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-03-31

what do you like Empty
PostSubject: Re: what do you like   what do you like EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 12:14 am

Im really into sports. playing them and watching them. I play football, basketball, baseball, karate, ultimate frisbee, bowling and base anything other than soccer wink. My fav teams are Cowboys( you cant truly like the cowboys and the redskins lol) Yankees, Celtics, and Red Wings. I also like golf and Tiger Woods is the man. I obv love vid games on xbox and PC i have the original Nintendo myself and still play it when it works. I have a gazillion hobbies, love games and i am very competitive lol. Love Poker :D I like to have fun and base do whatever im doin.
Back to top Go down
http://www.eowguildwars.wetpaint.com
Docta Jukebox
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!

Number of posts : 801
Registration date : 2007-12-14

what do you like Empty
PostSubject: Re: what do you like   what do you like EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 1:35 am

I like videogames and baseball, enough said.
Back to top Go down
Mach5 0
God loves me!
God loves me!
Mach5 0

Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2007-12-18

what do you like Empty
PostSubject: Re: what do you like   what do you like EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 3:14 am

ha ha jukebox short and sweet. and yeah i get that all the time about the cowboys and redskins. but i have liked both teams ever since i was a little kid, i'm more into the cowboys and my brother is more into the redskins
Back to top Go down
XvExilevX
God rules!
God rules!

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2008-03-30

what do you like Empty
PostSubject: Re: what do you like   what do you like EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 5:58 pm

cars & videogames, mma, martial arts, religion of course, but mainly cars and racing.
Back to top Go down
KillerKowalski0
God rules!
God rules!
KillerKowalski0

Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2008-04-02

what do you like Empty
PostSubject: Re: what do you like   what do you like EmptyFri May 02, 2008 4:25 pm

I"m into sports a lot I play Baseball,football,basketball,bowling,karate, and I love to hunt I got two turkeys with one shot on opening day which was yesterday. I'm hooked on video games and can't stop playing call of duty 4. I will play on the PC xbox or whatever I can get my hands on except for game cube kinda sucks not gonna lie. I like the yanks, cowboys, and Celtics. I'm as competitive as my bro and my younger bro we all try to beat eachother in everything we do even when we are on the same team we try to best eachother. But thats brotherhood right.
Back to top Go down
m87nichols
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!
m87nichols

Number of posts : 1690
Registration date : 2007-12-17

what do you like Empty
PostSubject: Re: what do you like   what do you like EmptyMon May 26, 2008 1:32 pm

i'm into sports also. I luv Basketball. im an avid fisher. im also n2 playin guitar, the piano. i used to write a lot of music but kind of slacked off. hanging with my friends. n videogames. oh yeah n church stuff
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/m87nichols?ref=profil
SHADOWPOK
Soldier
Soldier

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-05-18

what do you like Empty
PostSubject: Re: what do you like   what do you like EmptyMon May 26, 2008 2:01 pm

I used to be a professional musician to the core. It was to say the least a spiritually challenged band I was in so i gave up that part of my life when I got saved. I still really enjoy music but I admit I have to be careful not to backslide with it.

Gaming has replaced music I love it.
I am a big sports fan Football- Dolphins, Chiefs
Basketball - Lakers, Cavs

LOVE Muscle cars, top 3 - 69 Camaro, 69 Charger, Smokies TA
Back to top Go down
alpha777
Dot's Sidekick
Dot's Sidekick

Number of posts : 1125
Registration date : 2008-04-17

what do you like Empty
PostSubject: Re: what do you like   what do you like EmptyMon May 26, 2008 4:13 pm

religion, vid games, sport, and music
Back to top Go down
War Lord8823
God is Awesome!
God is Awesome!
War Lord8823

Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2008-05-17

what do you like Empty
PostSubject: Re: what do you like   what do you like EmptyMon May 26, 2008 4:32 pm

All types of videogames, football - Colts and Vikings, basketball - Nuggets and Celtics, sports cars - Corvettes, Rx-8's and Skylines pwn, tuning cars is also awesome, skateboarding, bmx, motorcross, snowboarding, stuff like the X-Games is pretty cool, hip hop music (no not the everyday mainstream rap, real artists that rap about real life and politics, not just diamonds, money and cars) Graffiti is art imo, I'm highly interested in math and science also, haha I like alot of things, hard to name them all...
Back to top Go down
Fury
God is Awesome!
God is Awesome!
Fury

Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2008-03-28

what do you like Empty
PostSubject: Jon Manson (just call me Fury)   what do you like EmptyMon May 26, 2008 7:09 pm

Well, I LOVE SPORTS! I love soccer and basebal and softball especially!

My favorite soccer team is DC United
My favorite baseball team is the Minnesota Twins
My favorite football team is the Minnesota Vikings
My favorite hockey team is the Minnesota Wild

I play on my college's Ultimate Frisbee team (I am a runner-I run like mad to catch the disc if my team throws it...or run after it to deflect it if the other team throws it.)
I also play for my college's soccer team, and I play on multiple softball leagues in the summer, usually I play Shortstop or First Base.

I'm not Gay, contrary to Delicious' un-ending comments

I love to play video games, and i really like RPG's, Shooters, and Strategy games. I love the Lord and I like to go on long runs or bike rides. I enjoy watching TV especially the Office. And i really like to hang out with my homies! afro
(i do in fact feel it is necessary to put an afro guy in every post of mine.)
Back to top Go down
greenalien94
God rules!
God rules!
greenalien94

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2008-05-24

what do you like Empty
PostSubject: Re: what do you like   what do you like EmptyMon May 26, 2008 7:18 pm

music, sports (most of em), running, computer stuff (photoshop), video games, video games, video games, and video games. Wait... did I mention video games???
Back to top Go down
m87nichols
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!
m87nichols

Number of posts : 1690
Registration date : 2007-12-17

what do you like Empty
PostSubject: Re: what do you like   what do you like EmptyTue May 27, 2008 9:25 am

lol greenalien i think u forgot to mention video games. lol!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/m87nichols?ref=profil
DOOZER is KING
Soldier
Soldier
DOOZER is KING

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-01-14

what do you like Empty
PostSubject: Re: what do you like   what do you like EmptyTue May 27, 2008 12:50 pm

I love sports. I drive a 2008 Scion xB. I enjoy selling cars.

Favorite teams=

Baseball: Chicago White Sox
Football: Chicago Bears
Hockey: Chicago Blackhawks
Basketball: Chicago Bulls

God's Throne is Located in: Chicago.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/chicagoisthepromisedland
Sponsored content

what do you like Empty
PostSubject: Re: what do you like   what do you like Empty

Back to top Go down