Soldiers of God
You need to Register to see all the topics we have...

WE ARE A CHRISTIAN CLAN ON XBOX LIVE

HomeHomeSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to the official website for (SoG) Soldiers of God!

my gas price rant

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mach5 0
God loves me!
God loves me!
Mach5 0

Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2007-12-18

my gas price rant Empty
PostSubject: my gas price rant   my gas price rant EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 7:03 am

i went to put gas this morning and it was over $4. just because the greed of the people in the oil business(they make billions in profit a year) the country is going to be in really bad shape. delivery prices are going to go up so that companies can make up the differance for the gas price. so then retailers are going to charge more to make up for the delivery charges. it's going to start affecting the customers and we are not going to be able to afford as much so companies will make less products.that will cause them to fire some people. then the unemployement is going to go way up and all because of the greedy oil people. sorry i just had to get this out.
Back to top Go down
GodLy DoT
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!
GodLy DoT

Number of posts : 1396
Registration date : 2007-12-13

my gas price rant Empty
PostSubject: Re: my gas price rant   my gas price rant EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 3:18 pm

i agree with you 100% i stopped to get gas today after work, and it was 3.65. CRZ!(better then 4.00 though) but still that is high! i agree with everything you said mach. probly by summer it was be 5.00 a gallon! UH OH!

God loves me!
Mach5 0

my gas price rant Empty
PostSubject: Re: my gas price rant   my gas price rant EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 6:27 pm

oh i really hope your wrong on that one dot. but i'm afraid your right Mad
Back to top Go down
m87nichols
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!
m87nichols

Number of posts : 1690
Registration date : 2007-12-17

my gas price rant Empty
PostSubject: Re: my gas price rant   my gas price rant EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 7:25 pm

i heard a economic guy say last month on tv say that if we stoped buying from Exon/Moblie (oh and Esso is a part of exon/moblie) since they are the largest oil/gas company that it would kind of force them to lower their prices b/c the demand upon their gas would go down. when they lowered their gas prices then the other smaller companies would do the same. he said that this idea was a lot better than the "dont buy gas for a whole day or week" plan. Dont know how much truth is n wat he said. I already dont buy gas from them b/c i got to many tank fulls of bad gas from exon/mobil. just thought i would let yall in on that peice of info

Mach5 0
God loves me!
God loves me!
Mach5 0

my gas price rant Empty
PostSubject: Re: my gas price rant   my gas price rant EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 9:43 pm

yeah not buying from one company makes alot more sence than not buying at all. because we do need to get to work. i think i'll start doing that
Back to top Go down
DOOZER is KING
Soldier
Soldier
DOOZER is KING

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-01-14

my gas price rant Empty
PostSubject: Re: my gas price rant   my gas price rant EmptySat Apr 26, 2008 12:13 am

http://biz.yahoo.com/ap/080425/oil_prices.html

This is why gas prices shot up so drastically today. The Middle East is charging us an arm and a leg for oil because they are pissed at us. The only reason we are paying this much is because the world hates us.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/chicagoisthepromisedland
Mach5 0
God loves me!
God loves me!
Mach5 0

my gas price rant Empty
PostSubject: Re: my gas price rant   my gas price rant EmptySat Apr 26, 2008 12:32 am

oh i know the world hates us but the oil companies are over charging us sure they are getting charged more per barrel but oil companies have been making more and more money every year in profits its well into the BILLIONS and thats just profit who knows how much they are really making. but no matter what the problem is i hope they fix it soon i won't be able to pay for gas pretty soon
Back to top Go down
DrLuvMD
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!

Number of posts : 525
Registration date : 2007-12-14

my gas price rant Empty
PostSubject: Re: my gas price rant   my gas price rant EmptySat Apr 26, 2008 9:19 am

yea oil companies have reported record profits this year. I can see the argument that markups work as a percentage but the oil companies certainly aren't doing anything to help our situation here. Obviously ethical business practices isn't in the oil industries vocabulary.
Back to top Go down
JDH. the local village TK
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!
JDH. the local village TK

Number of posts : 861
Registration date : 2007-12-20

my gas price rant Empty
PostSubject: Re: my gas price rant   my gas price rant EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 3:18 am

i cant beleave you guys pay that much for gas i get my gas for less than a doller
ill give some to you all free of charge
be warned though my gas is silent but deadly hahahaha

but i do agree with you all on how crazy the prices are
my solution stop investing in worthless scum oil companies get a bike and invest in your self
Back to top Go down
GodLy DoT
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!
GodLy DoT

Number of posts : 1396
Registration date : 2007-12-13

my gas price rant Empty
PostSubject: Re: my gas price rant   my gas price rant EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 7:59 am

LOL@abel i don't want none of your gas, lol

God rules!

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2008-03-30

my gas price rant Empty
PostSubject: Re: my gas price rant   my gas price rant EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 5:55 pm

Yeah it definitely causes financial trouble, i drive a camaro with a 8 in it and it definitely
burns through gas in no time, i'm honestly thinking about selling it for a 6.
Back to top Go down
Mach5 0
God loves me!
God loves me!
Mach5 0

my gas price rant Empty
PostSubject: Re: my gas price rant   my gas price rant EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 4:08 pm

i just heard that they are predicting gas will be at 10 a gallon in about 2 years. wow seems like its the end of the world as we know it. all i can think about is mad max
Back to top Go down
m87nichols
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!
m87nichols

Number of posts : 1690
Registration date : 2007-12-17

my gas price rant Empty
PostSubject: Re: my gas price rant   my gas price rant EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 4:23 pm

im gonna buy a horse! haha or start riding my bike

KillerKowalski0
God rules!
God rules!
KillerKowalski0

Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2008-04-02

my gas price rant Empty
PostSubject: Re: my gas price rant   my gas price rant EmptyFri May 02, 2008 5:02 pm

I don't have a car yet but gas prices are way too high. The thing is that they have no reason to charge us that much money its just cause they know that we will pay it we have to get around right. America is the most dependant on gas then any other country. We drive everywhere know what I mean. Its pure robbery though what gas companies are doing right now I get very mad myself and I don't even pay for the gas so that says a lot for me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

my gas price rant Empty
PostSubject: Re: my gas price rant   my gas price rant Empty

Back to top Go down

my gas price rant
Page 1 of 1