Soldiers of God
You need to Register to see all the topics we have...

WE ARE A CHRISTIAN CLAN ON XBOX LIVE

HomeHomeSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to the official website for (SoG) Soldiers of God!

how did you like the new maps

Go down 

loved them
how did you like the new maps Vote_lcap73%how did you like the new maps Vote_rcap
 73% [ 8 ]
they were ok
how did you like the new maps Vote_lcap27%how did you like the new maps Vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
waste of money
how did you like the new maps Vote_lcap0%how did you like the new maps Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
Mach5 0
God loves me!
God loves me!
Mach5 0

Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2007-12-18

how did you like the new maps Empty
PostSubject: how did you like the new maps   how did you like the new maps EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 1:52 pm

so how did you like the new maps. i liked them but i wish you could play domination.the map i thought i would like most (the chinesse one) i liked least creek is fun but to many snipers brodcast is great and i never played the other one
Back to top Go down
Docta Jukebox
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!

Number of posts : 801
Registration date : 2007-12-14

PostSubject: Re: how did you like the new maps   how did you like the new maps EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 2:42 pm

I thought they were ok...I think they did a good job on them but i'm not crazy about them.
Back to top Go down
m87nichols
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!
m87nichols

Number of posts : 1690
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: how did you like the new maps   how did you like the new maps EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 3:19 pm

Thought they were good.

XvExilevX
God rules!
God rules!

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2008-03-30

PostSubject: Re: how did you like the new maps   how did you like the new maps EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 2:07 am

There alright, creek takes getting used to, because 9/10% of the people that play that
map are usually sniping, but other than that it's cool.
Back to top Go down
DrLuvMD
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!

Number of posts : 525
Registration date : 2007-12-14

PostSubject: Re: how did you like the new maps   how did you like the new maps EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 11:21 am

I thought the maps were very well made..Broadcast and Creek gave a completely different dimension of gameplay than the other maps. Visually they are really nice, but i think just the idea of a change of scenery was what made me like them the most. The same old maps get boring after a while.
Back to top Go down
[SoG]AngryMob
Soldier
Soldier
[SoG]AngryMob

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: how did you like the new maps   how did you like the new maps EmptyMon Apr 14, 2008 1:58 am

I like the new maps, I like the sniping in Creek. And I like china town you can get shot from a million different places, totally stops camping. Haven't gotten to play killhouse yet though everyone keeps voting it out :(
Back to top Go down
http://www.eowguildwars.wetpaint.com
GodLy DoT
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!
GodLy DoT

Number of posts : 1396
Registration date : 2007-12-13

PostSubject: Re: how did you like the new maps   how did you like the new maps EmptyMon Apr 14, 2008 10:19 am

I love the new maps myself, the best one i like out of all of them is Killhouse, That map is NICE!

Soldier
[SoG]AngryMob

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: how did you like the new maps   how did you like the new maps EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 9:10 am

I have still never played killhouse, what game mode do u play when you get to use it??!! I like creek for sniping just wish there were less trees lol and Freaky dot how do i get that box with awards in it? and how do i get the awards?
Back to top Go down
http://www.eowguildwars.wetpaint.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how did you like the new maps   how did you like the new maps Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1