Soldiers of God
You need to Register to see all the topics we have...

WE ARE A CHRISTIAN CLAN ON XBOX LIVE

HomeHomeSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to the official website for (SoG) Soldiers of God!

Grand theft auto

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Docta Jukebox
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!

Number of posts : 801
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Grand theft auto - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand theft auto   Grand theft auto - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 6:10 pm

dude!!! rubensx already has this game!!! how lucky!! aaah!!! the suspense is killing me!
Back to top Go down
GodLy DoT
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!
GodLy DoT

Number of posts : 1396
Registration date : 2007-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Grand theft auto   Grand theft auto - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 5:25 am

yea he got it, but he lives in spain, so maybe they got it first? i dont know

God loves me!
Mach5 0

Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2007-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Grand theft auto   Grand theft auto - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 8:34 am

i went last night. less people than i expected but still a good amount. i got home put it on for awhile went to be at 1:30 and woke up for work at 3:45.
Back to top Go down
Lyrik05

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Grand theft auto   Grand theft auto - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 4:01 pm

i got it last night to...games pretty good so far..i played a little online multiplayer to last night...Cops and robbers ftw...its 5pm here..no one on my friends list has it yet :( come on ppl
Back to top Go down
GodLy DoT
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!
GodLy DoT

Number of posts : 1396
Registration date : 2007-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Grand theft auto   Grand theft auto - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 5:31 am

dang mach you crz!!!! lyrik, cant you have like you own gang or something online??

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Grand theft auto   Grand theft auto - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 8:48 am

I dunno..i dont think it does that i havent seen anyone that has a gang..(im guessing if they did it will be like clan tags on COD)i only played online mulitplayer twice..so far im getting into the story...and ill play alot of Multiplayer when im done...but Online mulitplayer is really good i can see myself playing it alot...i dunno if its as good as COD online tho lol...i heard some ppl say it was better...i only played twice...but it was really fun playing...EVERYONE NEEDS TO GET GTA 4 SO I CAN RUN ALL OF U OVER WITH THE CAR I JACKED lol

Theres like 14 multiplayer modes..each mode has 16 players maximum except for "Deal Breaker" "Hangman's NOOSE" and "Bomb Da Base II" they allow only 4 players maximum..Theres a ranking system only has 10 different ranks. when gaining ranks it allows you to unlock more options for customizing the look of your char. games can last from 5 mins to an hour..i had a game that laasted 45 mins..i thought it would never end lol. when you first start you can choose between male or female as your char and yea customize them to how ever you want them to look like

the different modes are Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, Mafiya work (some guy gives a mission to all players. players duke it out to complete each mission first..very fun stuff omg), Team Mafiya work, Car Jack City (Time and point (money) based find and bring cars to a destination point to earn money . Drug cars are worth good reward money. Rewards for regular cars are based on their condition, Drug cars it dont matter how messed up u make the car ull get alot of money for them but yea for regular the better the condition the more money. that could be hard cuz u got a bunch of chars running into each other sometimes..so my friend says i havent played that one yet) Team Car Jack city, Turf War ( 2 teams, theres 3-5 bases that appear randomly on the map the total number of bases is scaled according to the number of players goal is to walk onto each of the bases to gain control) Race, GTA Race (kinda like race just u can get out the car and jack otheer chars for cars) Cops N Crooks, Deal Breaker (breaking a deal against 2 gangs kill everyone at the deal) Free mode (16 players just hanging out in the city doing whatever no real objective its just hanging out) Bomb Da base II ( blow up a base) and Hangmans NOOSE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grand theft auto   Grand theft auto - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Grand theft auto
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2