Soldiers of God
You need to Register to see all the topics we have...
Soldiers of God
You need to Register to see all the topics we have...
Soldiers of God
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE ARE A CHRISTIAN CLAN ON XBOX LIVE

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to the official website for (SoG) Soldiers of God!

Bible Study invites- SoC

Go down 
AuthorMessage
}SoC{R3NNiS

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2011-08-12

Bible Study invites- SoC Empty
PostSubject: Bible Study invites- SoC   Bible Study invites- SoC EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 3:36 pm

HEy I just wanted to let you guys know that we have Biblestudies on MONDAYS and THURSDAYS 7pm central time. Currently the studies are Mondays- Gospel of John, and Thrusdays 2nd Corinthians. We have a couple of Zachs, Linda, and some others who help facilitate the discussions.

If you're interested, we'd love to have you as part of it. You are all invited, and I've given WD 6 registration codes for our Teamspeak. If you want to attend, just get a code from him, or send me a message and I'll send you one. The registrations are already set up for a "Fellow Christian Clan", so all you need to do is add your name and you've got access.

TS3 Server information is:
IP: 69.13.38.158
Port: 9987
In the "Connect" popup, do the address, 69.13.38.158, port, 9987, and nickname but forgo the server password and click "more" Then have them enter their "One-Time Privilege Key"

>>>Rules for Teamspeak<<<
TS3 Tutorials:
>>>Downloading and Connecting<<<

Back to top Go down

Bible Study invites- SoC
Page 1 of 1