Soldiers of God
You need to Register to see all the topics we have...

WE ARE A CHRISTIAN CLAN ON XBOX LIVE

HomeHomeSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to the official website for (SoG) Soldiers of God!

How sin is created

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vulture
God is Awesome!
God is Awesome!
Vulture

Number of posts : 291
Registration date : 2009-10-12

How sin is created Empty
PostSubject: How sin is created   How sin is created EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 11:13 am

[Jam 1:12-16 NKJV] - 12 Blessed is the man who endures temptation; for when he has been approved, he will receive the crown of life which the Lord has promised to those who love Him. 13 Let no one say when he is tempted, "I am tempted by God"; for God cannot be tempted by evil, nor does He Himself tempt anyone. 14 But each one is tempted when he is drawn away by his own desires and enticed. 15 Then, when desire has conceived, it gives birth to sin; and sin, when it is full-grown, brings forth death. 16 Do not be deceived, my beloved brethren.

So we see here how sin operates in our lives. First there is the temptation, the thought of it[whatever that sin may be]. It is here that we should immediately ask God for His help (1Cr 10:13 NKJV*). If we don't, then the temptation(desire in v15) is conceived into sin. We not only think about the sin, we commit it and this leads to death; when we sin, we are removed from God's presence as He cannot be in sin (v13).

v16 Says not to be deceived into sin. Again, 1cr 10:13. When we call upon the Lord and seek Him, He will respond and show us a way out. When we walk that path of light, removing that temptation we see v12 come into play. When we endure temptation, that is, turn to God and turn away from sin; we will receive the crown of life which is promised us by God.

Amen!

*[1Cr 10:13 NKJV] - 13 No temptation has overtaken you except such as is common to man; but God is faithful, who will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able, but with the temptation will also make the way of escape, that you may be able to bear it.

Discuss if you'd like. Add to it, critique...
Back to top Go down
http://www.digoutreach.com
GodLy DoT
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!
GodLy DoT

Number of posts : 1396
Registration date : 2007-12-13

How sin is created Empty
PostSubject: Re: How sin is created   How sin is created EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 11:21 pm

Wow bro..that is some really good stuff!!!..tempation is a very hard thing to deal with..thats for sure..thats my #1 sin :(..

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2011-08-12

How sin is created Empty
PostSubject: Re: How sin is created   How sin is created EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 1:32 pm

}SoC{Kaz wrote:
What is everyone's view on "The Problem Evil"? What helps you accept the existence of evil in the world and believe in God, or what leads you to believe that God can't exist because of it (or something else entirely)?

The way I understand it, God gave us freewill. Humanity (starting with Adam and Eve) abused the freewill and went against God's command to not eat from the tree. In the same way, we've been continuing the tradition for the rest of time. God is not to blame because He only provided the tool, but didn't force us to use it in any specific way. He told us the "right" way to use it and warned us against using it alternatively but didn't make us do anything.

By all means, point out the flaws in my belief or ask questions because I don't know fully what I believe myself and I'd like to change that.
We've got a topic just started on this discussion if you all want to post your thoughts and advice, here or there...

>>>LINK TO KAZ'S QUESTION<<<
Back to top Go down
Vulture
God is Awesome!
God is Awesome!
Vulture

Number of posts : 291
Registration date : 2009-10-12

How sin is created Empty
PostSubject: Re: How sin is created   How sin is created EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 8:32 am

}SoC{R3NNiS wrote:

>>>LINK TO KAZ'S QUESTION<<<

cool, I'll have to read it and see about responding. Guess I should join your forums too...
Back to top Go down
http://www.digoutreach.com
Sponsored content

How sin is created Empty
PostSubject: Re: How sin is created   How sin is created Empty

Back to top Go down

How sin is created
Page 1 of 1