Soldiers of God
You need to Register to see all the topics we have...
Soldiers of God
You need to Register to see all the topics we have...
Soldiers of God
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE ARE A CHRISTIAN CLAN ON XBOX LIVE

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to the official website for (SoG) Soldiers of God!

reasons why I hate gamestop.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
JDH. the local village TK
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!

Number of posts : 861
Registration date : 2007-12-20

reasons why I hate gamestop. Empty
PostSubject: reasons why I hate gamestop.   reasons why I hate gamestop. EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 12:34 am

number one they raised the prices on used games, 2 they have new prices for old used games, 3 they never have what you want. and most of all I just felt like playing red dead, which I bought from them 2 weeks ago and went to put it in and found it's not in its case because the gay guy behind the desk forgot to put in it UH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO GAY! sorry I felt like venting note to the world I hate gamestop... they sold me a game case for $31.99 now thats a racket.
Back to top Go down
DragonTamer369
God rules!
God rules!

Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2010-09-10

PostSubject: Re: reasons why I hate gamestop.   reasons why I hate gamestop. EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 4:27 pm

There's a really good website called glyde.com, you should check it out, it buys your games for very good prices, and sells games for very good prices. Plus you don't even have to leave your house, everythings mailed to you, though it takes around 10 days for a game to ship to you, but when it's only a couple months old and costs only $30, the 10 days is worth it.

http://glyde.com/
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Dragontamer369
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!

PostSubject: Re: reasons why I hate gamestop.   reasons why I hate gamestop. EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 4:48 pm

Yeah I'm not into the credit card stuff no job right now, But just some advice to people shopping at gamestop remember to check the case.
Back to top Go down
DragonTamer369
God rules!
God rules!

Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2010-09-10

PostSubject: Re: reasons why I hate gamestop.   reasons why I hate gamestop. EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 5:45 pm

yeah, i know what you mean, half the time I rent a game with another game in the same series with a similar name at my local video store, they put the wrong game in, but thankfully i end up with lots of credit at their store because of that, so I get a lot of free rentals :D
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Dragontamer369
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!

PostSubject: Re: reasons why I hate gamestop.   reasons why I hate gamestop. EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 1:36 am

lol I wouldn't have minded if they had given me something, anything, other then a really expensive game case.
Back to top Go down
deftones0076
deftones0076

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2010-07-02

PostSubject: Re: reasons why I hate gamestop.   reasons why I hate gamestop. EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 9:22 am

My issue is more of a pet peeve. But, when you have a line half way to the door. Do you really have to ask every person if they want to: purchase an extra game that's on sale, pre-order a game, purchase an extra year on your edge card, buy a new accessory for your system, and so on, and so on........Man it's a pain trying to check out @ that store ! Not as bad as getting home with an empty case though.......Then you would have to go back to the store and wait through that line again....I'd flip out !!!
Back to top Go down
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!

PostSubject: Re: reasons why I hate gamestop.   reasons why I hate gamestop. EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 12:52 pm

Yeah that can be annoying and even as redundant as it my be that could be in their policy that if you work there you have to ask those questions every time.
But I wound up going back a week later and got the game so that worked out, I totally woulda flipped if I had to buy it again though.
Back to top Go down
deftones0076
deftones0076

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2010-07-02

PostSubject: Re: reasons why I hate gamestop.   reasons why I hate gamestop. EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 8:38 pm

Yeah, I had thought about it being policy, & they might even have a script to go by. It really doesn't bother me if 2 or 3 people are in line. But, when you see the line starting to back-up to the door, maybe you could limit it to 1 or 2 questions. Not the whole script. lol
Back to top Go down
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!

PostSubject: Re: reasons why I hate gamestop.   reasons why I hate gamestop. EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 3:30 am

yeah I never go on release night so i don't have to deal with it.
Back to top Go down
Mach5 0
God loves me!
God loves me!
Mach5 0

Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2007-12-18

PostSubject: Re: reasons why I hate gamestop.   reasons why I hate gamestop. EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 9:19 am

They have to meet a certain amount of pre orders and stuff like that a day that's why they ask. And if you have the receipt try to go to the store and tell them what happened tell them to check their inventory they should have an extra red dead. And depending on the manager he might give it to you. It hurts their inventory to be over. Plus you have nothing to lose. I know the way GameStop works im a part time employee
Back to top Go down
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!

PostSubject: Re: reasons why I hate gamestop.   reasons why I hate gamestop. EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 2:03 pm

Went back a week after it happened a got it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: reasons why I hate gamestop.   reasons why I hate gamestop. Empty

Back to top Go down

reasons why I hate gamestop.
Page 1 of 1