Soldiers of God
You need to Register to see all the topics we have...
Soldiers of God
You need to Register to see all the topics we have...
Soldiers of God
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE ARE A CHRISTIAN CLAN ON XBOX LIVE

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to the official website for (SoG) Soldiers of God!

Let it snow, let it snow , let it snow!

Go down 
+2
JDH. the local village TK
The BigFuz
6 posters
AuthorMessage
The BigFuz
The BigFuz

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2010-11-28

Let it snow, let it snow , let it snow! Empty
PostSubject: Let it snow, let it snow , let it snow!   Let it snow, let it snow , let it snow! EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 10:44 pm

Snow in Hot-Lanta! hearing some of you talk, I know this is a mundane topic (snow, that is), but here in Atlanta, it is a rare occurrence, and we have 1 inch in 30 minutes, and no end in sight...let me be the first to say, WOOHOO!!! Those sleds I procured last summer are going to pay off, big time!

Good times! The Jets beat the Colts, Snow in Atlanta...now if I can just get that random inheritance from an unknown relative, I will sleep good tonight!
Back to top Go down
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!

Number of posts : 861
Registration date : 2007-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Let it snow, let it snow , let it snow!   Let it snow, let it snow , let it snow! EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 12:32 am

If you guys want snow come up here (wyoming) and take all ya want! 3 degrees, 2 foot drifts in the yard. Trade us some shunshine! lol glad you guys are getting some snow I remember the magic and rarity of snow growing up in oklahoma, now snow can go back to the north poll!!!
Back to top Go down
Vulture
God is Awesome!
God is Awesome!
Vulture

Number of posts : 291
Registration date : 2009-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Let it snow, let it snow , let it snow!   Let it snow, let it snow , let it snow! EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 10:06 am

Hey, we got snow here in the Dallas, Tx area too!! Too bad it will be gone by the end of the day. Only a few inches over the 24 hr period yesterday into this morning, but still... snow is so nice.
Something about watching the snow fall from the heavens.... makes me all mushy inside.
Back to top Go down
http://www.digoutreach.com
Lethaliron
God rules!
God rules!
Lethaliron

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Let it snow, let it snow , let it snow!   Let it snow, let it snow , let it snow! EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 9:22 pm

No snow at all in boring old Maryland! Except I only have a half day of school tomorrow because we might get some snow!? Works for me!
Back to top Go down
m87nichols
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!
m87nichols

Number of posts : 1690
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Let it snow, let it snow , let it snow!   Let it snow, let it snow , let it snow! EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 10:31 pm

16 inches and still counting. i love every inch
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/m87nichols?ref=profil
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!

PostSubject: Re: Let it snow, let it snow , let it snow!   Let it snow, let it snow , let it snow! EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 1:34 am

lol if you had an average of 22in's 6 months a year you might not! hehe snow is evil! unless turned into some form of fun.
Back to top Go down
Vulture
God is Awesome!
God is Awesome!
Vulture

Number of posts : 291
Registration date : 2009-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Let it snow, let it snow , let it snow!   Let it snow, let it snow , let it snow! EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 10:24 am

Honestly, I wouldn't know what to do with 22" of snow. All of North Texas would shut down and cause an economic crisis. LOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.digoutreach.com
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!

PostSubject: Re: Let it snow, let it snow , let it snow!   Let it snow, let it snow , let it snow! EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 1:49 pm

Pretty much, oklahoma usually had bad ice storm but never snow like this. But I do enjoy it sometimes when I can feel all my body parts and frost bite isn't making things fall off lol I can turn my Suv into a 40 grand drift car, I can play wheres the road to scare people.
Back to top Go down
marinebuddy5
Soldier
Soldier
marinebuddy5

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2010-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Let it snow, let it snow , let it snow!   Let it snow, let it snow , let it snow! EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 5:48 pm

It snowed on the 10th in N.C. and the ice that remained has caused students like me to have no school for nearly a week now.
Back to top Go down
http://Out2facebook@yahoo.com
m87nichols
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!
m87nichols

PostSubject: Re: Let it snow, let it snow , let it snow!   Let it snow, let it snow , let it snow! EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 9:37 pm

yeah my youth up here near boone have only gotten to go to school 2 days since christmas
Back to top Go down
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!

PostSubject: Re: Let it snow, let it snow , let it snow!   Let it snow, let it snow , let it snow! EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 1:24 am

lol ya'lls schools and drivers must be some wimps we don't get no snow days up here the busses never stop for snow
Back to top Go down
m87nichols
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!
m87nichols

PostSubject: Re: Let it snow, let it snow , let it snow!   Let it snow, let it snow , let it snow! EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 6:36 pm

they are. i got behind somebody the other day who was doing 15. i wasn't even in 4 wheel drive. it sucks so bad to drive around here when it snows. cause nobody knows how to drive.
Back to top Go down
The BigFuz
The BigFuz

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2010-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Let it snow, let it snow , let it snow!   Let it snow, let it snow , let it snow! EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 7:02 pm

Yep, its official. All week out of school, for 4 inches of snow last Sunday night! Finally got out tonight, and went to....drum roll...Taco Bell!!! Oh yeah! Treating the family right!
Back to top Go down
m87nichols
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!
m87nichols

PostSubject: Re: Let it snow, let it snow , let it snow!   Let it snow, let it snow , let it snow! EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 8:45 pm

i stinking LOVE taco bell!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let it snow, let it snow , let it snow!   Let it snow, let it snow , let it snow! Empty

Back to top Go down

Let it snow, let it snow , let it snow!
Page 1 of 1