Soldiers of God
You need to Register to see all the topics we have...
Soldiers of God
You need to Register to see all the topics we have...
Soldiers of God
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE ARE A CHRISTIAN CLAN ON XBOX LIVE

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to the official website for (SoG) Soldiers of God!

Search and Destroy Tournament

Go down 
+5
[SoG]AngryMob
DOOZER is KING
m87nichols
Docta Jukebox
DrLuvMD
9 posters
AuthorMessage
DrLuvMD
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!

Number of posts : 525
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Search and Destroy Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Search and Destroy Tournament   Search and Destroy Tournament EmptyWed Mar 19, 2008 11:22 am

Some guys had the idea of starting a new tournament and considering the numbers i think we should do a 2 on 2 search and destroy tournament. If anyone has something different they think might be better let us know.

I was thinking we could have a set night like wednesday night after bible study or whenever and play different rounds each week for a couple weeks. If the majority of us can decide on a day, we can say whoever can't make it that night has to make it up that week and if not, this person who couldn't make it will forfeit any of those weeks matches.

Just throwing out some ideas...post on here if your intereted or if you have any other suggestions.
Back to top Go down
Docta Jukebox
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!

Number of posts : 801

PostSubject: Re: Search and Destroy Tournament   Search and Destroy Tournament EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 2:06 pm

let's do it.
Back to top Go down
m87nichols
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!
m87nichols

Number of posts : 1690
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Search and Destroy Tournament   Search and Destroy Tournament EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 2:20 pm

Wen. night may b ok, i know thrasher wont be able to be on on wensdays b/c he leaves his 360 at home throughout the week while hes at school. I know that im gonna have to start going to bed earlyer on wensday nights b/c im gonna have to start gettin up a lil earlyer. friday or Sat nights will be better 4 me.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/m87nichols?ref=profil
DOOZER is KING
Soldier
Soldier
DOOZER is KING

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Search and Destroy Tournament   Search and Destroy Tournament EmptySat Mar 22, 2008 9:23 am

I got my box to send in my xbox. It's going out on Monday so I'll be out for a bit.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/chicagoisthepromisedland
Docta Jukebox
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!

PostSubject: Re: Search and Destroy Tournament   Search and Destroy Tournament EmptySat Mar 22, 2008 11:48 am

alright man...hope to see u on soon
Back to top Go down
DrLuvMD
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!

PostSubject: Re: Search and Destroy Tournament   Search and Destroy Tournament EmptyThu Mar 27, 2008 10:11 am

I didn't get much of a response about the tournament..post on here so we can decide if we wanna do it or not. It would probably be saturday nights, and I was thinking of doing random teams every week and we will keep track of individual points to determine 1st 2nd 3rd and stuff.

Please post if you are interested or not interested so we know whether to go ahead with it or not
Back to top Go down
m87nichols
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!
m87nichols

PostSubject: Re: Search and Destroy Tournament   Search and Destroy Tournament EmptyThu Mar 27, 2008 2:58 pm

Im n!
Back to top Go down
Docta Jukebox
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!

PostSubject: Re: Search and Destroy Tournament   Search and Destroy Tournament EmptyThu Mar 27, 2008 7:01 pm

count me in.
Back to top Go down
DrLuvMD
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!

PostSubject: Re: Search and Destroy Tournament   Search and Destroy Tournament EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 10:27 am

Just wanted to bump this up for all the new guys...post here if you're interested or if you have any suggestions.
Back to top Go down
[SoG]AngryMob
Soldier
Soldier
[SoG]AngryMob

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Search and Destroy Tournament   Search and Destroy Tournament EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 11:14 am

I'm game for it, I havent played in awhile lol because of xbox live problems but I will do my best and try not to come in last haha and sat nights will be good as long as its later like start at ten o'clock
Back to top Go down
http://www.eowguildwars.wetpaint.com
DrLuvMD
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!

PostSubject: Re: Search and Destroy Tournament   Search and Destroy Tournament EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 11:21 am

yea around 10 was what i was thinking
Back to top Go down
m87nichols
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!
m87nichols

PostSubject: Re: Search and Destroy Tournament   Search and Destroy Tournament EmptyWed Apr 02, 2008 7:56 pm

10 is good for me that usually when i get on.
Back to top Go down
justplaythegame
God rules!
God rules!
justplaythegame

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Search and Destroy Tournament   Search and Destroy Tournament EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 1:34 pm

sounds good to me
Back to top Go down
DrLuvMD
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!

PostSubject: Re: Search and Destroy Tournament   Search and Destroy Tournament EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 3:33 pm

Here's what I think we'll do..since their wasn't a great response on here about people playin' i can't really create teams because I know there are more people who wanna play that just aren't on the boards all of the time. I'll send a message to everyone that this saturday at 10 PM we will all play search and destroy with random teams. For everyone win each person gets they get a point. When we see how many guys we have, the top guys from this saturday (number depends on the amount of teams) will get to pick their teams from the people who want to play. Then every saturday for a few weeks we will play matches like a league style. Then maybe we can do a playoff or something the final week.
Back to top Go down
m87nichols
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!
m87nichols

PostSubject: Re: Search and Destroy Tournament   Search and Destroy Tournament EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 4:02 pm

sounds good
Back to top Go down
XvExilevX
God rules!
God rules!

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2008-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Search and Destroy Tournament   Search and Destroy Tournament EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 10:29 pm

I'm up 4 it,
Back to top Go down
[SoG]AngryMob
Soldier
Soldier
[SoG]AngryMob

PostSubject: Re: Search and Destroy Tournament   Search and Destroy Tournament EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 11:52 pm

sounds good to me, im game, but cant do it unless it starts after i get back. so maybe start on the 14th
Back to top Go down
DrLuvMD
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!

PostSubject: Re: Search and Destroy Tournament   Search and Destroy Tournament EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 7:19 pm

I think we are going to do 11 est on saturdays to give people time to get home from work and stuff. Here is the list so far, let me know if it's acurate or you want to be added:

myself
Jukebox
Nichols
Angry
Exile
Vigilant
Newman
Count
Crammonk
Turtle
elijah

maybe:

holy
thrasher
justplaythegame
Back to top Go down
Andr3w 2189
Andr3w 2189

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Search and Destroy Tournament   Search and Destroy Tournament EmptySat Apr 05, 2008 1:38 am

if its at 11pm est i should be able to play. im getting the new maps and getting more months 4 my live subscription 2marrow (saturday) , so add me to the list please!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fordrat1
DrLuvMD
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!

PostSubject: Re: Search and Destroy Tournament   Search and Destroy Tournament EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 10:33 pm

Alright here are the teams and the standings after this week. I think we will do this one more week and then form a playoff for the 3rd week and see how that goes.

Fallen, crammonk, count - 0-2

Jukebox, Newman, Holy - 1-1

DrLuv, dookie, chowmon - 2-0

Nichols, Birdman, Andr3w, Turtle - 1-1

games we still need to play from this week:

DrLuv v. Fallen
Jukebox v. Nichols

I was thinking doing this week best of 5 so we make sure we get all 4 matches in and then the playoff week do more when we only have 2 matches to play.
Back to top Go down
[SoG]AngryMob
Soldier
Soldier
[SoG]AngryMob

PostSubject: Re: Search and Destroy Tournament   Search and Destroy Tournament EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 1:32 am

I am interested in the tourny, is there any way i can join late, maybe do it with my bro and one more persone, maybe exile or something
Back to top Go down
m87nichols
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!
m87nichols

PostSubject: Re: Search and Destroy Tournament   Search and Destroy Tournament EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 9:39 pm

ok ive a question. have we added another team?
Back to top Go down
GodLy DoT
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!
GodLy DoT

Number of posts : 1396
Registration date : 2007-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Search and Destroy Tournament   Search and Destroy Tournament EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 12:28 am

well we had diffrent guys on this past sat. don't really know m87
Back to top Go down
[SoG]AngryMob
Soldier
Soldier
[SoG]AngryMob

PostSubject: Re: Search and Destroy Tournament   Search and Destroy Tournament EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 9:03 am

this tourny is still goin on lol that was a loong time ago. I took some time off the forums cuz of school and other things but i should be on more now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Search and Destroy Tournament   Search and Destroy Tournament Empty

Back to top Go down

Search and Destroy Tournament
Page 1 of 1