Soldiers of God
You need to Register to see all the topics we have...

WE ARE A CHRISTIAN CLAN ON XBOX LIVE

HomeHomeSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to the official website for (SoG) Soldiers of God!

Xbox Live Rewards?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
NoS L3gAcy
Soldier
Soldier
NoS L3gAcy

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2010-07-10

Xbox Live Rewards? Empty
PostSubject: Xbox Live Rewards?   Xbox Live Rewards? EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 6:55 pm

I just got an email from xbox introducing this thing called xbox live rewards. It looks like you can earn microsoft points by "enjoying xbox live." I was wondering if anyone had more detail on this?

Thanks
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000128848247
The BigFuz
The BigFuz

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2010-11-28

Xbox Live Rewards? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbox Live Rewards?   Xbox Live Rewards? EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 7:58 pm

Lot of chat about it on SlickDeals...basically right now its only valuable if youve NEVER been on Live or NEVER purchased anything off live. Otherwise, maybe you could sign-up just in case they come out with any other promos...I did, and I have yet to get any additional spam.
Back to top Go down
JDH. the local village TK
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!

Number of posts : 861
Registration date : 2007-12-20

Xbox Live Rewards? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbox Live Rewards?   Xbox Live Rewards? EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 8:36 pm

I remember the last rewards thing they had back in the day. if you were a gold member you could get this cool little credit card like thing with your gamer tag on it, it gave you discounts at places like krispee cream and some other places used to have one. this new thing i don't know so much about cept what the video showed
Back to top Go down
Mullet863
God rules!
God rules!
Mullet863

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2009-09-26

Xbox Live Rewards? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbox Live Rewards?   Xbox Live Rewards? EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 8:34 pm

I signed up for it about two or three days ago, and haven't received anything else about it. Sounds like a cool program though, and @Xboxsupport on twitter confirmed that it is a legit program.
Back to top Go down
The BigFuz
The BigFuz

Xbox Live Rewards? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbox Live Rewards?   Xbox Live Rewards? EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 8:54 pm

Here is what I got about it today:

Xbox Live Rewards? Bg_do_10
Back to top Go down
Mullet863
God rules!
God rules!
Mullet863

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2009-09-26

Xbox Live Rewards? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbox Live Rewards?   Xbox Live Rewards? EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 8:59 pm

Sweet hopefully I'll get mine soon! I wonder if this acutally only counts with your true "1st" purchase on XBL or if it would count your "1st" purchase since joining rewards? If it's only your "1st" true action then I've done just about all of this and just renewed my Live, so there's not much in it for me. :-(
Back to top Go down
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!

Xbox Live Rewards? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbox Live Rewards?   Xbox Live Rewards? EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 12:11 am

just 20 points for a survey that's gay especially since i think i just deleted that email
Back to top Go down
The BigFuz
The BigFuz

Xbox Live Rewards? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbox Live Rewards?   Xbox Live Rewards? EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 6:54 pm

Whichever way it swings...I am sitting at 780 points, and a nice survey would come in handy right now to make it an even 400/400!
Back to top Go down
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!

Xbox Live Rewards? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbox Live Rewards?   Xbox Live Rewards? EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 11:22 pm

I just signed in on the site 100 points for a first purchase or renewal of live gold. Not sure if it means any renewal or just the first time renewal, if its any that'd be sweet lol you could just buy a 1 month gold every month and score 100 points but that seems to easy so I'm guessing first time renewal only.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Xbox Live Rewards? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbox Live Rewards?   Xbox Live Rewards? Empty

Back to top Go down

Xbox Live Rewards?
Page 1 of 1