Soldiers of God
You need to Register to see all the topics we have...

WE ARE A CHRISTIAN CLAN ON XBOX LIVE

HomeHomeSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to the official website for (SoG) Soldiers of God!

First multiplayer at SoG

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The BigFuz
The BigFuz

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2010-11-28

First multiplayer at SoG Empty
PostSubject: First multiplayer at SoG   First multiplayer at SoG EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 10:57 am

Last night was the first time I joined up with some SoG guys on Live. TestyKracken and lgn1Te (maybe not SoG?) played some Black Ops. The whole Black Ops grouping and joining was a pain, but once it worked out, pretty fun. When I was not getting my face chewed off by attack dogs, or watching TestyKracken trying unsuccessfully to run through napalm, it was a good time! (until my headset quit working, of course...)

Nice to game, talk and joke without having to hear about what someone is doing to someone else's mother, and all that junk...!

Good times...
Back to top Go down
Vulture
God is Awesome!
God is Awesome!
Vulture

Number of posts : 291
Registration date : 2009-10-12

PostSubject: Re: First multiplayer at SoG   First multiplayer at SoG EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 11:21 am

Hey Fuz! I sent you a friend request, so be on the look out for it.

Glad you got to game with a couple of the guys. If I see ya online i'll try to get you in a room w/ us. Don't be shy either, send friend requests to m87nichols, oxo sniper, and the rest of the guys. If they don't add ya, just let me know and I'll take care of them....eerrr... disregard that last comment. wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.digoutreach.com
Mullet863
God rules!
God rules!
Mullet863

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2009-09-26

PostSubject: Re: First multiplayer at SoG   First multiplayer at SoG EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 8:38 pm

Fuz... I'll send you a request tonight, I'll be looking forward to playing with you!
Back to top Go down
TestyKracken

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2010-09-23

PostSubject: Re: First multiplayer at SoG   First multiplayer at SoG EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 9:37 pm

Lol Fuz... had to tell everyone about the napalm lol.. yes i was the last kill and *&^%$# me turned the corner and got cooked lol... was great... was a good time.. was wondering where you went lol.. figured you had some kind of issues..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First multiplayer at SoG   First multiplayer at SoG Empty

Back to top Go down

First multiplayer at SoG
Page 1 of 1