Soldiers of God
You need to Register to see all the topics we have...
Soldiers of God
You need to Register to see all the topics we have...
Soldiers of God
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE ARE A CHRISTIAN CLAN ON XBOX LIVE

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to the official website for (SoG) Soldiers of God!

Question to all

Go down 
+2
JDH. the local village TK
Blessed SeaBee
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Blessed SeaBee
Soldier
Soldier
Blessed SeaBee

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2010-08-11

Question to all Empty
PostSubject: Question to all   Question to all EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 1:54 pm

Hello all! Just a question does this clan still get together for online play, I truly joined this clan for the fellowship with fellow Christians while enjoying what I love to do and thats online gaming. I only ask this cause I believe I have only played with you all once. I truly feel this is one of the best platforms to share the Gospel of Christ with others and were 2 or 3 are gathered in His name He is there. So lets get our game on and share the Gospel at the same time! God Bless all!
Back to top Go down
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!

Number of posts : 861
Registration date : 2007-12-20

Question to all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question to all   Question to all EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 2:21 pm

It all depends on the time and game man, we aren't as rutine as we used to be in the CoD3&4 days but I know alot of em are on still as for me my xbox should be on my porch when I get back from youth tonight I'm so hoping it gets here before so it's not out in a blizzard but I'll be on tonight on black ops if I can get a copy tag me and we'll hook up and make sure you've got the other guys tagged too my G4m3r tag be James Hellsing
Back to top Go down
Blessed SeaBee
Soldier
Soldier
Blessed SeaBee

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2010-08-11

Question to all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question to all   Question to all EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 3:20 pm

Roger that my brother I will!
Back to top Go down
TestyKracken

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2010-09-23

Question to all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question to all   Question to all EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 4:04 pm

I try to get on almost every night after 9
Back to top Go down
Vulture
God is Awesome!
God is Awesome!
Vulture

Number of posts : 291
Registration date : 2009-10-12

Question to all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question to all   Question to all EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 6:40 pm

I'm usually online after 10pm central time. Feel free to send me a FR, gamertag is in my sig.
Back to top Go down
http://www.digoutreach.com
m87nichols
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!
m87nichols

Number of posts : 1690
Registration date : 2007-12-17

Question to all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question to all   Question to all EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 1:21 pm

RIght now a group of us plays just about everynight on black ops right now. its about 7 or 8 of us. if i see any of you guys online i will send yall and invite.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/m87nichols?ref=profil
m87nichols
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!
m87nichols

Number of posts : 1690
Registration date : 2007-12-17

Question to all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question to all   Question to all EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 1:23 pm

oh and if you see me only shoot me a message asking if you can join...cause sometimes i forget.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/m87nichols?ref=profil
TestyKracken

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2010-09-23

Question to all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question to all   Question to all EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 11:20 pm

yall can add me... gamertag is testykracken.., i try to get on everynight... usually after 9 est most evenings except thurs, cause i got bible study till like 11..
Back to top Go down
Vulture
God is Awesome!
God is Awesome!
Vulture

Number of posts : 291
Registration date : 2009-10-12

Question to all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question to all   Question to all EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 9:46 am

m87nichols wrote:
oh and if you see me only shoot me a message asking if you can join...cause sometimes i forget.

Oh, so we can't shoot you a message just to say how handsome you are and it's a wonder how the ladies stay away from you? **hitting the delete button**
Back to top Go down
http://www.digoutreach.com
V3ctoR
V3ctoR

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2010-06-29

Question to all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question to all   Question to all EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 11:09 am

I'd be more than happy to join up for some COD: Black Ops with you guys. I've found my experience with the game to be better when I'm playing with friends. You guys pretty much qualify. Send me an invite when you get the chance! I recently changed my gamertag, it's lgn1Te.
Back to top Go down
V3ctoR
V3ctoR

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2010-06-29

Question to all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question to all   Question to all EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 11:11 am

Oh, btw, that's a lower case L at the start of my name. Kinda important that I mention that... heh...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Question to all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question to all   Question to all Empty

Back to top Go down

Question to all
Page 1 of 1