Soldiers of God
You need to Register to see all the topics we have...


WE ARE A CHRISTIAN CLAN ON XBOX LIVE
 
HomeHomeSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to the official website for (SoG) Soldiers of God!


Share
 

 might be a way to spread the word.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Whi7ee
God is Awesome!
God is Awesome!
Whi7ee

Number of posts : 209
Age : 25
Registration date : 2007-12-16

might be a way to spread the word. Empty
PostSubject: might be a way to spread the word.   might be a way to spread the word. EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 8:44 am

i have been thinking about dparting and joining a diff clan.i think it would be a good influence to others and i could possibly talk to them about christ.i wanted to do this bcuz i saw a movie in school that talked about how christians find places to hide from the world, like in christian schools or in churches or at a pplace like sog no offence. i diddnt know if everyone would get mad at me if i left.u wouldnt take me off ur friends list or anything. i still want to be a oart and chill withu guys. what do u guys think?
Back to top Go down
m87nichols
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!
m87nichols

Number of posts : 1690
Age : 32
Registration date : 2007-12-17

might be a way to spread the word. Empty
PostSubject: Re: might be a way to spread the word.   might be a way to spread the word. EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 10:08 am

Whitee if u feel like God is leading u to do sumthing then do it by means. I wont get mad or take you off my freinds list. and If u do leave you will be missed.

_________________
might be a way to spread the word. M87_si10
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/m87nichols?ref=profil
ToGGLeZ
God is Awesome!
God is Awesome!
ToGGLeZ

Number of posts : 258
Age : 24
Registration date : 2007-12-26

might be a way to spread the word. Empty
PostSubject: Re: might be a way to spread the word.   might be a way to spread the word. EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 12:54 pm

Whi7ee wrote:
i have been thinking about dparting and joining a diff clan.i think it would be a good influence to others and i could possibly talk to them about christ.i wanted to do this bcuz i saw a movie in school that talked about how christians find places to hide from the world, like in christian schools or in churches or at a pplace like sog no offence. i diddnt know if everyone would get mad at me if i left.u wouldnt take me off ur friends list or anything. i still want to be a oart and chill withu guys. what do u guys think?
Whi7ee and I have been talking about this and I am afraid that I will be following. He might need a little back-up. I think he agrees that there are some horrible people in the world and they can really be mind blowingly mean and horrible. I really love you guys its just I think god wants me to do the same as him. Like Whi7ee said, I would still love to hang with you guys. LIke Whi7ee said again, what do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
ToGGLeZ
God is Awesome!
God is Awesome!
ToGGLeZ

Number of posts : 258
Age : 24
Registration date : 2007-12-26

might be a way to spread the word. Empty
PostSubject: Re: might be a way to spread the word.   might be a way to spread the word. EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 12:55 pm

m87nichols wrote:
Whitee if u feel like God is leading u to do sumthing then do it by means. I wont get mad or take you off my freinds list. and If u do leave you will be missed.
Hey M87, you have been really supportive about how I have been feeling the past few days.
Back to top Go down
Whi7ee
God is Awesome!
God is Awesome!
Whi7ee

Number of posts : 209
Age : 25
Registration date : 2007-12-16

might be a way to spread the word. Empty
PostSubject: Re: might be a way to spread the word.   might be a way to spread the word. EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 1:33 pm

i still want to b a part of the tourneys and stuf. yah kno
Back to top Go down
Whi7ee
God is Awesome!
God is Awesome!
Whi7ee

Number of posts : 209
Age : 25
Registration date : 2007-12-16

might be a way to spread the word. Empty
PostSubject: Re: might be a way to spread the word.   might be a way to spread the word. EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 1:34 pm

hey mal u got vaca this week ?
i can play on wed. K
Back to top Go down
m87nichols
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!
m87nichols

Number of posts : 1690
Age : 32
Registration date : 2007-12-17

might be a way to spread the word. Empty
PostSubject: Re: might be a way to spread the word.   might be a way to spread the word. EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 8:33 pm

MalxD wrote:
m87nichols wrote:
Whitee if u feel like God is leading u to do sumthing then do it by means. I wont get mad or take you off my freinds list. and If u do leave you will be missed.
Hey M87, you have been really supportive about how I have been feeling the past few days.

no problem man!

_________________
might be a way to spread the word. M87_si10
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/m87nichols?ref=profil
ToGGLeZ
God is Awesome!
God is Awesome!
ToGGLeZ

Number of posts : 258
Age : 24
Registration date : 2007-12-26

might be a way to spread the word. Empty
PostSubject: Re: might be a way to spread the word.   might be a way to spread the word. EmptyTue Feb 26, 2008 6:51 pm

Whi7ee wrote:
i still want to b a part of the tourneys and stuf. yah kno
Yah me2! Yo Whi7ee I don't have it..Darn! But I can go on on Wednesday after my voice lestons... for like 2-3 hours and same with Thursday and on Friday we can own n00bs all night...!! Whoo! LOL Anyone else is welcome!
Back to top Go down
Whi7ee
God is Awesome!
God is Awesome!
Whi7ee

Number of posts : 209
Age : 25
Registration date : 2007-12-16

might be a way to spread the word. Empty
PostSubject: Re: might be a way to spread the word.   might be a way to spread the word. EmptyTue Feb 26, 2008 8:22 pm

evry 1 be on live wed. whi7ee coming back night LoL
Back to top Go down
ToGGLeZ
God is Awesome!
God is Awesome!
ToGGLeZ

Number of posts : 258
Age : 24
Registration date : 2007-12-26

might be a way to spread the word. Empty
PostSubject: Re: might be a way to spread the word.   might be a way to spread the word. EmptyTue Feb 26, 2008 9:51 pm

Whi7ee wrote:
evry 1 be on live wed. whi7ee coming back night LoL
YAY! Yo I heard you and H3AD HUNT3D had a bet and he had to jump in the snow naked! LoL! Thats hilarious!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




might be a way to spread the word. Empty
PostSubject: Re: might be a way to spread the word.   might be a way to spread the word. Empty

Back to top Go down
 
might be a way to spread the word.
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Name the first word that comes to mind when you think of..
» Istilah Atau Famous Word Yang Sering Diungkapkan Riders
» Outcry. The shimmering game
» one question i really need an answer
» Natasha ki choot 1.1.7z

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soldiers of God :: Everyone :: Chit-Chat-
Jump to: