Soldiers of God
You need to Register to see all the topics we have...

WE ARE A CHRISTIAN CLAN ON XBOX LIVE

HomeHomeSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to the official website for (SoG) Soldiers of God!

Starting Up Again

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DrLuvMD
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!

Number of posts : 525
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Starting Up Again Empty
PostSubject: Starting Up Again   Starting Up Again EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 9:08 pm

Just a thought...would like to get an idea of what people would like to do..for those new here we used to have a "Bible study" every tuesday at 11pm est for and hour or two. It was really more of a discussion group where people came with some topics they wanted to learn more about or issues they needed help with. When we were done it was nice to have everyone on to play for a while. I know for some of us who were around in the beginning it really had a profound impact on us.

With everyone new to the clan I think it would be great to start up again. If everyone can leave some feedback on what they think and what times and what days would be best. It's possible we might have to wait till the fall casue i know how everyones summer schedules are. Let me know what you guys think.
Back to top Go down
JDH. the local village TK
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!
JDH. the local village TK

Number of posts : 861
Registration date : 2007-12-20

Starting Up Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting Up Again   Starting Up Again EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 12:06 am

i havent been able to for a long time haha it used to be easier when there werent so many members now were gonna need somekind of super lobby or chat thing
Back to top Go down
Vulture
God is Awesome!
God is Awesome!
Vulture

Number of posts : 291
Registration date : 2009-10-12

Starting Up Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting Up Again   Starting Up Again EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 11:32 am

I'd love to see this start again. I only made a couple of them in the past but they were great.

I'm rarely able to get online before 10pm central time, but any day is fine with me and I could probably make an earlier time if needed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.digoutreach.com
DrLuvMD
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!

Number of posts : 525
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Starting Up Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting Up Again   Starting Up Again EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 12:11 pm

We started using party chat but that only allows 8 people....we may have to back to a cod lobby...i think they hold up to 18 right?
Back to top Go down
GodLy DoT
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!
GodLy DoT

Number of posts : 1396
Registration date : 2007-12-13

Starting Up Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting Up Again   Starting Up Again EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 9:04 pm

Yea bible study was very nice!..i learned alot!..i would be able to make it on wesdays at 10:00PM..but the other days..i go into work at 4:30AM..so its hard for me to make it at 10:00PM central..but again i love the idea of bible study coming back..

Starting Up Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting Up Again   Starting Up Again Empty

Back to top Go down

Starting Up Again
Page 1 of 1