Soldiers of God
You need to Register to see all the topics we have...
Soldiers of God
You need to Register to see all the topics we have...
Soldiers of God
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE ARE A CHRISTIAN CLAN ON XBOX LIVE

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to the official website for (SoG) Soldiers of God!

Sorry For Not Being Around

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
PliggeTheFallen
God rules!
God rules!
PliggeTheFallen

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2009-10-13

Sorry For Not Being Around Empty
PostSubject: Sorry For Not Being Around   Sorry For Not Being Around EmptySun May 23, 2010 9:45 am

Hey guys.

Sorry I really haven't been around much to play COD and stuff. School is finally coming to an end and my workload was through the roof, I just have to get through my 2 finals this week and head home for a few days and then I'll be on my xbox nonstop over summer if I'm not working.

I've not been playing MW2 that much anymore because I've just been getting frustrated with everything online. Still please don't hesitate to invite me to live parties and stuff if I'm on another game (except wen on Netflix), I like playing with other people then on my own, even if it is just partying up in chat and not on the same game. And I'm sorry if I have been ignoring prior party invites, I'm usually studying while I play xbox right now to get ready for my exams.

Also I just found out earlier in the week my dad is about to die. His heart is about to fail, could happen in a day, week, etc. but it will fail pretty soon. I've gotten through the worst part of it already, but it's still a little hard on me.

Hope to play with ya guys a lot this summer. I have to get through 7 games I still haven't even opened yet :/
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/PliggeTheFallen
m87nichols
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!
m87nichols

Number of posts : 1690
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Sorry For Not Being Around   Sorry For Not Being Around EmptySun May 23, 2010 7:25 pm

hey man i understand. your in our prayers. hey we are gonna be doing a tourney the last saturday of this month i believe i'll be sure to let ya in on the info
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/m87nichols?ref=profil
Vulture
God is Awesome!
God is Awesome!
Vulture

Number of posts : 291
Registration date : 2009-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Sorry For Not Being Around   Sorry For Not Being Around EmptyMon May 24, 2010 10:42 am

wow, sorry to hear about your dad. We'll be lifting up your family to the God of mercy and peace my brother!

Don't worry about not gaming, there are more important things in life like school and work and especially family.
Back to top Go down
http://www.digoutreach.com
Ir0nclad92
God rules!
God rules!
Ir0nclad92

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2009-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Sorry For Not Being Around   Sorry For Not Being Around EmptyThu May 27, 2010 4:00 pm

Dude, I totally understand how it's been for u and how u r feeling. I also want people to join my party for any reason.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorry For Not Being Around   Sorry For Not Being Around Empty

Back to top Go down

Sorry For Not Being Around
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soldiers of God :: Everyone :: Chit-Chat-
Jump to: