Soldiers of God
You need to Register to see all the topics we have...
Soldiers of God
You need to Register to see all the topics we have...
Soldiers of God
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE ARE A CHRISTIAN CLAN ON XBOX LIVE

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to the official website for (SoG) Soldiers of God!

my friend

Go down 
+5
GodLy DoT
ToGGLeZ
m87nichols
Docta Jukebox
loxitane
9 posters
AuthorMessage
loxitane
loxitane

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-02-12

my friend Empty
PostSubject: my friend   my friend EmptyTue Feb 12, 2008 3:23 am

hey brothers and sister
i have a dear friend, let call her jane, i have known her for about 6 months, met her at church camp, (both of us are seniors in high school) and she accepted faith at said camp. her parents are divorced, and while it was not because of dangerous reasons, it is still hard on her. recently, i have fallen quite hard for her, i pray nightly for God to ease the stress induced upon her by school and work. last weekend she ask me to be her date at a tolo dance, it was a wonderful evening, and when i was dropped off at home by her, i offered to continue the night by hanging out for a while (there was a group of us, and my intentions were pure) she said no, because she was previously committed to a different friends party, so she leaves, the next day i find out that at this party (again as far as i now, it was clean) she walked into a room, and found one of the guys she had met that night hanging dead in an empty room. the next day, one of her friends committed suicide unrelated to the first death. she is having an extremely hard time, and needs huge amounts of prayer. i care very much for her I love you , even though i dont think she feels the same way, please pray for her, i cant stand to see her this way, and please pray for wisdom in what i should do to comfort her.
thank you
Lox
Back to top Go down
Docta Jukebox
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!

Number of posts : 801
Registration date : 2007-12-14

my friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: my friend   my friend EmptyWed Feb 13, 2008 9:06 pm

wow....dude....that's....crazy..u definately have my prayer bro...
Back to top Go down
m87nichols
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!
m87nichols

Number of posts : 1690
Registration date : 2007-12-17

my friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: my friend   my friend EmptyThu Feb 14, 2008 10:49 pm

Yeah man u will b n my prayers as well.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/m87nichols?ref=profil
ToGGLeZ
God is Awesome!
God is Awesome!
ToGGLeZ

Number of posts : 258
Registration date : 2007-12-26

my friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: my friend   my friend EmptySun Feb 17, 2008 2:54 pm

loxitane wrote:
hey brothers and sister
i have a dear friend, let call her jane, i have known her for about 6 months, met her at church camp, (both of us are seniors in high school) and she accepted faith at said camp. her parents are divorced, and while it was not because of dangerous reasons, it is still hard on her. recently, i have fallen quite hard for her, i pray nightly for God to ease the stress induced upon her by school and work. last weekend she ask me to be her date at a tolo dance, it was a wonderful evening, and when i was dropped off at home by her, i offered to continue the night by hanging out for a while (there was a group of us, and my intentions were pure) she said no, because she was previously committed to a different friends party, so she leaves, the next day i find out that at this party (again as far as i now, it was clean) she walked into a room, and found one of the guys she had met that night hanging dead in an empty room. the next day, one of her friends committed suicide unrelated to the first death. she is having an extremely hard time, and needs huge amounts of prayer. i care very much for her I love you , even though i dont think she feels the same way, please pray for her, i cant stand to see her this way, and please pray for wisdom in what i should do to comfort her.
thank you
Lox
I definetly will!
Back to top Go down
GodLy DoT
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!
GodLy DoT

Number of posts : 1396
Registration date : 2007-12-13

my friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: my friend   my friend EmptyTue Feb 19, 2008 12:17 pm

man bro, sorry to hear that, i hope all gets better for you and jane, i will defintly have you in my prayers bro, keep us updated also please. God Bless
Back to top Go down
KillerKowalski0
God rules!
God rules!
KillerKowalski0

Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2008-04-02

my friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: my friend   my friend EmptyWed May 28, 2008 8:59 pm

man I'll will pray for the both of you and that her life settles down a bit man that would be harsh.
Back to top Go down
BlankBullet
Soldier
Soldier

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2008-05-19

my friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: my friend   my friend EmptyThu May 29, 2008 12:07 am

Thats rough and something nobody should have to go through and i will pray for you for sure
Back to top Go down
SHADOWPOK
Soldier
Soldier

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-05-18

my friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: my friend   my friend EmptyThu May 29, 2008 2:23 pm

I will definitly pray for the both of you no one should have to go through things like this but always remember the lord gives us trials to draw us into him.
Back to top Go down
alpha777
Dot's Sidekick
Dot's Sidekick

Number of posts : 1125
Registration date : 2008-04-17

my friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: my friend   my friend EmptyThu May 29, 2008 4:08 pm

yeah definitely
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

my friend Empty