Soldiers of God
You need to Register to see all the topics we have...

WE ARE A CHRISTIAN CLAN ON XBOX LIVE

HomeHomeSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to the official website for (SoG) Soldiers of God!

Im Tired of It!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
v FERIOSO x

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-10-30

Im Tired of It! Empty
PostSubject: Im Tired of It!   Im Tired of It! EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 11:33 pm

this matter has been solved

Last edited by v FERIOSO x on Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Docta Jukebox
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!

Number of posts : 801
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Im Tired of It! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im Tired of It!   Im Tired of It! EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 2:09 am

Hey, man. I don't know who this is against, but I think you should handle it in person instead of the forums. This seems to be something personal. Therefore, I think it should be handled personally....Feel free to post this on the forums, but I doubt it's a good idea...Just throwing it out there. Also, no offense to Wicked Dot or to you, but telling Wicked Dot won't do anything. The very worst he can do is shut down this website (which i am grateful for..I know Dot has put a lot of time and effort into it and I thank him for that). He may be the founder of the clan, but he's not our leader. We have no leader; we're just a group of guys who play together and NOBODY will stop that. Also, the Bible does mention that we should love one another; but i have yet to see a person who loves EVERYONE. It's true that Christians should strive to be like Jesus, but that doesn't mean we are Jesus himself. Everyone dislikes someone, even you. As for the "names that are not of God," I don't know what the person/people said, so no comment on that.
Back to top Go down
oXo Snip3r
God rules!
God rules!
oXo Snip3r

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-05-28

Im Tired of It! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im Tired of It!   Im Tired of It! EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 2:16 am

So im going to be frank, You dont like me. I am aware of that. I never called you any names and if I did im sorry. I just mentioned to you countless times that you are not the boss, you dont call the shots, we all get along fine and I have no problem gaming with you as long as you dont go on a rampage bashing us for our playing style. That is where I draw the line and refuse to keep my mouth shut. I am sorry I do have a short temper but Please act your age when online.

Thanks,
oXo Snip3r
Back to top Go down
alpha777
Dot's Sidekick
Dot's Sidekick

Number of posts : 1125
Registration date : 2008-04-17

Im Tired of It! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im Tired of It!   Im Tired of It! EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 3:55 am

yeah, c'mon guys, there's no need for conflict. Lots of us have different beliefs or opinions in lots of different subjects but let's
try to put aside our differences and just have fun playing the game together. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Im Tired of It! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im Tired of It!   Im Tired of It! Empty

Back to top Go down

Im Tired of It!
Page 1 of 1