Soldiers of God
You need to Register to see all the topics we have...
Soldiers of God
You need to Register to see all the topics we have...
Soldiers of God
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE ARE A CHRISTIAN CLAN ON XBOX LIVE

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to the official website for (SoG) Soldiers of God!

Name Change

Go down 
5 posters

Should we change the name of our clan?
yes
Name Change Vote_lcap20%Name Change Vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
no
Name Change Vote_lcap80%Name Change Vote_rcap
 80% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Docta Jukebox
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!

Number of posts : 801
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Name Change Empty
PostSubject: Name Change   Name Change EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 5:05 pm

Guys, honestly I think it'd be nice to change our clan name. There seems to be a lot of confusion with other clans that have the same name. What do you think, Dot? What does everyone else think? If you guys agree, please give suggestions. Obviously, I do believe we would need Dot's approval before we think about doing this; but it's just a thought.
Back to top Go down
alpha777
Dot's Sidekick
Dot's Sidekick

Number of posts : 1125
Registration date : 2008-04-17

Name Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name Change   Name Change EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 5:20 pm

No, I don't think so. I think our name is good, and who cares if other groups have the same name?
Back to top Go down
JDH. the local village TK
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!
JDH. the local village TK

Number of posts : 861
Registration date : 2007-12-20

Name Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name Change   Name Change EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 5:35 pm

i dont care either way cause to me its not the name that makes the clan but the friends we have in it
Back to top Go down
Docta Jukebox
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!

Name Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name Change   Name Change EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 5:42 pm

alpha777 wrote:
No, I don't think so. I think our name is good, and who cares if other groups have the same name?

If other clans have the same name, it causes confusion. The other teams may make Gamebattles accounts, then we have to add something to our name to create a team. Plus, some people might think that we are them and vice versa.
Back to top Go down
alpha777
Dot's Sidekick
Dot's Sidekick

Number of posts : 1125
Registration date : 2008-04-17

Name Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name Change   Name Change EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 5:53 pm

Docta Jukebox wrote:
alpha777 wrote:

If other clans have the same name, it causes confusion. The other teams may make Gamebattles accounts, then we have to add something to our name to create a team. Plus, some people might think that we are them and vice versa.

true, but it hasn't been a problem so far has it?
Back to top Go down
Docta Jukebox
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!

Name Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name Change   Name Change EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 6:41 pm

I'm not sure about the Gamebattles. As for the clan confusion, I'm not sure either. I just know we've played against other SoG clans. One time, I RDE Ashrtbus told me he played against another SoG clan and they were rude, they were cursing, they were doing all sorts of things. This is why I thought of changing the name; to prevent any of it from happening in the future. Whether it has happened already or not, it would be best to prevent it. There's nothing wrong with our clan name. If we don't end up changing it, that's fine with me. You're right in that it may be unlikely that the confusion will occur, I just think we'd be better off changing our name in case it does happen. Something like Soldiers of Jesus; real simple change.
Back to top Go down
Mullet863
God rules!
God rules!
Mullet863

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2009-09-26

Name Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name Change   Name Change EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 9:51 pm

I like it as it is... I'm actually planning a tattoo with Soldier of God in it (been in the works since before I heard of you guys but this adds something else to it.) so I'm down for whatever... I don't think GB should be a problem, and as far as going from SoG to SoJ I think we'll still find people who are going to be promoting an image that we don't like unless we just use random characters like ^*@ or something...
Back to top Go down
GodLy DoT
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!
GodLy DoT

Number of posts : 1396
Registration date : 2007-12-13

Name Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name Change   Name Change EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 10:30 pm

Well..i don't like that idea..simply because i would need to start a new boards..and there is going to be other people useing SoG..or SoJ..etc..there is nothing u can really do about it..when they see us in the room with SoG. they can just easly change there tag to SoG..and start cursing etc..theres nothing we can really do about it..i have ran into an SoG clan..that means Sons of God..they were really good people..I just say we leave it as it is..sorry if this makes you upset or anything..we can't change our clan name everytime someone tags our tag. and trys to ruin us..if thats the case..we would have changed it like 5 times already..lol..
Back to top Go down
Docta Jukebox
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!

Name Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name Change   Name Change EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 10:57 pm

Nah, doesn't get me mad. It's not that I don't like the name. It's cool.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Name Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name Change   Name Change Empty

Back to top Go down

Name Change
Page 1 of 1