Soldiers of God
You need to Register to see all the topics we have...

WE ARE A CHRISTIAN CLAN ON XBOX LIVE

HomeHomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Welcome to the official website for (SoG) Soldiers of God!

Share | 

Family Death

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
m87nichols
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!

Number of posts : 1690
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Family Death   Mon Jan 14, 2008 10:45 pm

hey guys my mom's uncle went to meet his savior Saturday night round 730 pm. He had a massive stroke sat morning while cutting wood and was found later in the afternoon lying face down on the ground. If u don't know the worst thing for someone who has a stroke is a long period of time without medical care. So it was only a matter of time. Its been kind of hard for the idea that he isnt here anymore. He was a like a father to my mom after her parents got a divorce, and he became like a grandpaw to me over the years. It helps a lot to know that he is n heaven with Christ Jesus. With him pasting away n grandmaws cancer, and now one of my dads church members found out that he has a brain tumor this past week its just a lot of stress on mom dad n me. So if u guys could keep us in your prayers. Thanx guys. -M87

God is Awesome!
God is Awesome!

Number of posts : 258
Registration date : 2007-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Family Death   Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:04 pm

m87nichols wrote:
hey guys my mom's uncle went to meet his savior Saturday night round 730 pm. He had a massive stroke sat morning while cutting wood and was found later in the afternoon lying face down on the ground. If u don't know the worst thing for someone who has a stroke is a long period of time without medical care. So it was only a matter of time. Its been kind of hard for the idea that he isnt here anymore. He was a like a father to my mom after her parents got a divorce, and he became like a grandpaw to me over the years. It helps a lot to know that he is n heaven with Christ Jesus. With him pasting away n grandmaws cancer, and now one of my dads church members found out that he has a brain tumor this past week its just a lot of stress on mom dad n me. So if u guys could keep us in your prayers. Thanx guys. -M87
Definetly dude! My grandpa died cuz of a brain stroke... It makes me real mad and sad to know he isn't here... Mad pale
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GodLy DoT
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!

Number of posts : 1396
Registration date : 2007-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Family Death   Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:25 am

I will defintly have you in my prayers bro, I have never gone through a family death before, so i can't say i know how you feel, but i will Say a pray bro. God be with all your family bro.

Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!

Number of posts : 1690
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Family Death   Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:54 pm

Thanx guys!

PostSubject: Re: Family Death   

Back to top Go down

Family Death
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1