Soldiers of God
You need to Register to see all the topics we have...
Soldiers of God
You need to Register to see all the topics we have...
Soldiers of God
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE ARE A CHRISTIAN CLAN ON XBOX LIVE

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to the official website for (SoG) Soldiers of God!

HCG & ANOTHER SOG CLAN??????

Go down 
+3
alpha777
Docta Jukebox
m87nichols
7 posters
AuthorMessage
m87nichols
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!
m87nichols

Number of posts : 1690
Registration date : 2007-12-17

HCG & ANOTHER SOG CLAN?????? Empty
PostSubject: HCG & ANOTHER SOG CLAN??????   HCG & ANOTHER SOG CLAN?????? EmptySun May 24, 2009 12:49 am

Well its true there is another SoG clan out there. They are the Sons of God Clan and they are a part of the Hardcore Crhistian Gamers. I have started listening to the HCG Podcast and i have throughly enjoyed it. you guys should check em out.

http://forums.christian-gaming.com
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/m87nichols?ref=profil
Docta Jukebox
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!

Number of posts : 801
Registration date : 2007-12-14

PostSubject: Re: HCG & ANOTHER SOG CLAN??????   HCG & ANOTHER SOG CLAN?????? EmptySun May 24, 2009 1:06 pm

Hey, do you think we should link our clan with theirs?..Our clan is really small, so i think it'd be a good idea. What do you all think?
Back to top Go down
alpha777
Dot's Sidekick
Dot's Sidekick

Number of posts : 1125
Registration date : 2008-04-17

PostSubject: Re: HCG & ANOTHER SOG CLAN??????   HCG & ANOTHER SOG CLAN?????? EmptySun May 24, 2009 4:19 pm

Docta Jukebox wrote:
Hey, do you think we should link our clan with theirs?..Our clan is really small, so i think it'd be a good idea. What do you all think?

We should ask dot. But it's a good idea in my opinion. We shouldn't completely go over to them, but just be part of what they do.
Back to top Go down
alpha777
Dot's Sidekick
Dot's Sidekick

PostSubject: Re: HCG & ANOTHER SOG CLAN??????   HCG & ANOTHER SOG CLAN?????? EmptySun May 24, 2009 4:25 pm

Actually I just did some"research" on their site and I think their views differ in some ways. For example, they're into halo 3 boosting, which is wrong, you can get banned for it, and it wrecks the game for the others because you're quitting and leaving your teammate alone.
Back to top Go down
m87nichols
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!
m87nichols

PostSubject: Re: HCG & ANOTHER SOG CLAN??????   HCG & ANOTHER SOG CLAN?????? EmptySun May 24, 2009 7:41 pm

Well i know the main people in the clan do not aprove of boosting they have said so in their podcast....you will always have people that think its ok. We have had our fair share of boosters in this clan too. Soo i dont think we should rule them out and not have anything to do with em, and besides those who did boost ended up getting banned. Im glad that people didnt leave or just stop having anything to do with our clan because their were people in our clan that boosted. You just have to learn to be careful with who you play with and if they end up boosting you just leave. I know thats what i did when i played with those former members who started boosting. I left as soon as I realized what they were doing, and i never got banned. However if you end up choosing not to be a part of their forums thats ok, and i understand...but i think we should be careful on how we ascribe the behavior of a few individuals to the whole group.
Back to top Go down
JDH. the local village TK
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!

Number of posts : 861
Registration date : 2007-12-20

PostSubject: Re: HCG & ANOTHER SOG CLAN??????   HCG & ANOTHER SOG CLAN?????? EmptySun May 24, 2009 8:35 pm

i personally think weve got a pretty tight site for our litle clan here but if you guys want to join up or something ill support that too
Back to top Go down
m87nichols
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!
m87nichols

PostSubject: Re: HCG & ANOTHER SOG CLAN??????   HCG & ANOTHER SOG CLAN?????? EmptySun May 24, 2009 9:27 pm

i agree with you james, and i kind of thin Box has a good idea. i thought it might be an easy way to get our name out there, n might pick up a few members, might get a clan match between the two clans....that would be cool. Either way i am always up for meeting other fellow christian gamers. By no means do i want to leave this clan....i would not be leaving a clan anyways i would be leaving a family n i dont want to do that. But since we are all brothers n sisters in Christ i thought it might be cool to do a lil networking with another christian clan.
Back to top Go down
Xl F4t4liTY Xl
Soldier
Soldier

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2009-04-19

PostSubject: Re: HCG & ANOTHER SOG CLAN??????   HCG & ANOTHER SOG CLAN?????? EmptyWed May 27, 2009 7:13 pm

Merging is an "okay" idea, might wanna discuss it with the higher ups on this site though, plus have a survey to gather everyone else's opinion on this matter just to be fair, and alpha i'm kinda curious in what ways besides boosting do their views differ from ours?
Back to top Go down
alpha777
Dot's Sidekick
Dot's Sidekick

PostSubject: Re: HCG & ANOTHER SOG CLAN??????   HCG & ANOTHER SOG CLAN?????? EmptyFri May 29, 2009 4:51 pm

Xl F4t4liTY Xl wrote:
Merging is an "okay" idea, might wanna discuss it with the higher ups on this site though, plus have a survey to gather everyone else's opinion on this matter just to be fair, and alpha i'm kinda curious in what ways besides boosting do their views differ from ours?

yeah, i think we need to be careful before we do big things like this.
Back to top Go down
m87nichols
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!
m87nichols

PostSubject: Re: HCG & ANOTHER SOG CLAN??????   HCG & ANOTHER SOG CLAN?????? EmptySun May 31, 2009 3:31 pm

yeah i really dont want to merge. like i said before i had no intention of merging i just thought i would be cool if down the road we might do a few clan matches with them....just for FUN. Plus it was another way of getting our clan's name out there.
Back to top Go down
Fury
God is Awesome!
God is Awesome!
Fury

Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: HCG & ANOTHER SOG CLAN??????   HCG & ANOTHER SOG CLAN?????? EmptySun May 31, 2009 6:40 pm

Here is what I think:

Let us kill them. Literally. End their lives, in real life.

Done. Problem solved.

You're welcome.
Back to top Go down
alpha777
Dot's Sidekick
Dot's Sidekick

PostSubject: Re: HCG & ANOTHER SOG CLAN??????   HCG & ANOTHER SOG CLAN?????? EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 1:23 am

Fury wrote:
Here is what I think:

Let us kill them. Literally. End their lives, in real life.

Done. Problem solved.

You're welcome.

what the heck man?!!
Back to top Go down
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!

Number of posts : 861
Registration date : 2007-12-20

PostSubject: Re: HCG & ANOTHER SOG CLAN??????   HCG & ANOTHER SOG CLAN?????? EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 12:07 pm

im with fury ninja squad moving out
Back to top Go down
DrLuvMD
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!

Number of posts : 525
Registration date : 2007-12-14

PostSubject: Re: HCG & ANOTHER SOG CLAN??????   HCG & ANOTHER SOG CLAN?????? EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 2:02 pm

yea they were one of the clans that had one of those game nights on WaW maybe a month or 2 ago...we talked with a couple of those guys a while back when the clan first started..actually i think they were from Hardcore Christian gamers not Sons of God...they wanted us to join their community but they didn't want to let us keep are clan tag cause the other clan had it..seemed like a good group of guys though
Back to top Go down
Fury
God is Awesome!
God is Awesome!
Fury

Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: HCG & ANOTHER SOG CLAN??????   HCG & ANOTHER SOG CLAN?????? EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 11:59 pm

hey...I was just saying it's an option
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HCG & ANOTHER SOG CLAN??????   HCG & ANOTHER SOG CLAN?????? Empty

Back to top Go down

HCG & ANOTHER SOG CLAN??????
Page 1 of 1