Soldiers of God
You need to Register to see all the topics we have...
Soldiers of God
You need to Register to see all the topics we have...
Soldiers of God
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE ARE A CHRISTIAN CLAN ON XBOX LIVE

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to the official website for (SoG) Soldiers of God!

Protocol

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
m87nichols
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!
m87nichols

Number of posts : 1690
Registration date : 2007-12-17

Protocol - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Protocol   Protocol - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 12:38 pm

snif...snif...im crushed....i think i might cry crying lol well if yall want me to keep the story goin i will but if not that is ok i understand. and i know your just picking with me box.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/m87nichols?ref=profil
alpha777
Dot's Sidekick
Dot's Sidekick

Number of posts : 1125
Registration date : 2008-04-17

Protocol - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Protocol   Protocol - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 3:44 am

m87nichols wrote:
snif...snif...im crushed....i think i might cry crying lol well if yall want me to keep the story goin i will but if not that is ok i understand. and i know your just picking with me box.

no keep going man. I'm left in suspense!!!!!
Back to top Go down
m87nichols
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!
m87nichols

Protocol - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Protocol   Protocol - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 6:12 am

haha ok i put one up latter today.
Back to top Go down
m87nichols
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!
m87nichols

Protocol - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Protocol   Protocol - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 6:06 pm

Protocol - Page 2 Protoc10

Date: 12:01 am 05/25/2221

Eagle Eyes enjoyed the darkness. There was a peace in the quietness. Sixchamber
hadn’t said anything since the power shut down. Eagle Eyes knew all too well that
these moments did not come very often and should be taken advantage of when presented.

Sixchamber: Celestial?

Eagle Eyes: Fine.

Sixchamber: The upload?

Eagle Eyes: Successful.

It was actually somewhat scary how their minds worked.
Each one in the unit seemed to know the others next move.
This was the reason why their unit had made it for so long.

Sixchamber: Was there a breach?

Eagle Eyes: No sir. Celestial prevented that from happening.
Even if she was unsuccessful at preventing a breach the newly security
system installed would have taken care of the Unknown AI.

Sixchamber: The Power?

Eagle Eyes: Standard procedure. When it shuts down it compartmentalizes
the AI’s in a nice tight little space in the network until the system can reboot and
the security threat dealt with.

Sixchamber: A jail basically.

Eagle Eyes: Basically.

Sixchamber: 30 minutes before the system can reboot correct?

Eagle Eyes: Yes.

Technically the system was not just sitting there.
The backup security program was combing through the whole system looking
for possible threats and breaches.

Sixchamber: Can we talk to Celestial when it reboots

Eagle Eyes: Yes, but it will take a few moments to unlock her from the “jail”.

Sixchamber: What about the other Apollyon? Is there any way He can escape.

Eagle Eyes: None. It might even be possible to open up a locked
channel for us to talk and possibly see him.

Sixchamber: What about finding out his plans in full.
Since we do not know how much Celestial knows.

Eagle Eyes: It’s possible but highly unlikely.
I do not have any security codes to access his information network.

Sixchamber: Thirty minutes is up. Hit it.

Eagle Eyes: Alright. Hang onto your butts.
Back to top Go down
m87nichols
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!
m87nichols

Protocol - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Protocol   Protocol - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 10:37 pm

Eagle Eyes began the process of rebooting the system. It only took about a minute to boot up, and unlock Celestial.
Celestial popped up on monitor 2. She always did liked 2 the best; if an AI could “like” anything.

Soldiers did not know much about the AI other than they were essential for recon, Intel, and winning a fight.
However there were those AIs that were not very complex.
Simple you could call them, but even they possessed pre-set personalities.
The simple AI were for the most part predictable. Not Celestial. She was one of the new ones;
intelligent, inventive, adaptable, sometimes unconventional, but not reckless. She was loyal.

There had been a few instances of AIs betraying the UFNR.
Fortunately it was discovered early on that the cause for the disloyal behavior was due to a strand in the core code in the AI.
It was quickly rewritten in all of the AI’s containing the code and the security threat therefore resolved.

AI Celestial: Ah. Thank you for releasing me. Have you made contact with Apollyon?

Sixchamber: We will deal with him later. How are you?

AI Celestial: Perfect. I suffered no damage. The Upload was successful.

Sixchamber: Tell me what you know about Apollyon’s so called plans.

AI Celestial: From what I could gather and understand He was planning on erasing all B.S.P experiment data after
he downloaded a copy of the data and sent it to a secure data base.
I couldn’t contact you soon until I found a way around his security measures which he had installed.
When I found the loop hole in his security system I exploited it and sent you the alert message.
Shortly after the message was sent he found the crack in his security measures and sealed it tight.
While i was out beyond his security I attempted to discover who Apollyon is working for, but my efforts were unsuccessful.
I did however run a termination analysis upon his core code, and found the termination measures developed for his model.
I have sent the Termination Code Packet (TCP) to your suit’s network interface.

Due to a number of instances where actions of questionable judgment were executed by AI’s the
UFNR in Order 77-A, Section 5, paragraph 9 forbids “All AI from executing any Terminating Order upon any other AI.”

AI Celestial: He also was trying to access something called “Moonlight Alpha”.
I attempted to gather Intel and data about this project but I ran into numerous security walls.
Therefore I have since requested the files for this project.

Sixchamber: Don’t worry about Moonlight Alpha.
We will take care of the finer details later when we have time to investigate thoroughly.
For now I want to interrogate Apollyon.

AI Celestial: Before you do you should know that as soon he is released from his cell he will throw his full weight against the security wall. So be prepared.

Sixchamber: Will the system hold?

AI Celestial: I preformed an in depth analysis and stress test upon the system and based upon my findings the system MIGHT hold.

Sixchamber: What do you mean by might?

AI Celestial: My findings supported what I suspected.
The System has an 40% chance of success. The problem is in its CPU. The CPU is only running at about 65%.
If Apollyon is cleaver, and fast enough He could possible overload the system and it will shut down leaving him open access to the WHOLE B.S.P network.
It will take some fancy footwork to keep the system from crashing.

Sixchamber: Can you keep it from crashing?

AI Celestial: This is where things get worse. Since the system just rebooted from its Emergency Protocol Shutdown
I am not allowed access to system control. Therefore I cannot take control and perform the necessary actions to prevent the system from crashing.
Only Eagle Eyes will have control of the system. Think you can stick em?

Eagle Eyes: I love a challenge. Bring It!

AI Celestial: You’ll have you work cut out for you.
I do not know how Apollyon works or what he is capable of.
He is a AI model that I have never seen before, and there is no data or records of his model type. Good luck!

Eagle Eyes: Honey just sit back, relax, and enjoy the show! Unlocking the AI in 5…4…3…2…1…
Back to top Go down
alpha777
Dot's Sidekick
Dot's Sidekick

Protocol - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Protocol   Protocol - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 2:11 am

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! suspence!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
m87nichols
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!
m87nichols

Protocol - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Protocol   Protocol - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 9:54 pm

AI Apollyon: FOOOLS!!!!!! HOW DARE YOU TRY TO SPOIL MY PLANS!!!!!!!!!! YOU SHALL PAY FOR YOUR IGNORANT SINS!!!!!! YOU SHALL BURN ALONG WITH ALL THAT YOU HAVE!!!!!!

HAHAHA!!! Sixchamber could not help himself. Here was this scrawny 5’2” frail AI who seemed to be suffering from anorexia on a 28” monitor making threats.

Sixchamber: If you think you can intimidate me you have another thing coming. Until you can escape your little jail, leave the smack talk to those who stopped you.

The security alarm started to whine. Sixchamber shot a quick glance at Eagle Eyes. Seeing Eagle Eyes with that clam expression that he had come to know as his way of saying “I’ve got this” gave him confidence.

AI Apollyon: I…wil…nevr…be….de…fea….ted….
ack radim……rmmmh……hurrr….burrrrrrrrrrrrr……..r…..r…….r

With that Apollyon was terminated.

Sixchamber also had confidence in Eagle Eye’s judgment. He knew that Eagle Eyes would not terminate unless he had obtained the files. “Did you get it?”

“I got it, and so much more! He didn’t even see me coming with the termination code. Not only did I download the files that contained all of his plains, but I also found a file that I believe details his objective. The files are very heavily encrypted, but with some handy foot work from Celestial I believe that it can be decoded within 32 hours.”

Sixchamber turned from the monitor that still displayed Apollyon’s face to look at Eagle Eyes. “Do the files contain intel upon who Apollyon received those orders from?”

“Right now it’s hard to say until Celestial takes a look at it.”

“Well Celes, Eagle looks like you have the next 32 hours to get to know each other. I want those files decoded ASAP. So get on and get it done. I need to debrief B.A.I.R. If you need anything just page me.”

“Copy that sir.” They both responded at the same time.
Back to top Go down
m87nichols
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!
m87nichols

Protocol - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Protocol   Protocol - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 12:40 am

After a few hours of working with Eagle Eyes Celes knew, she was wrong in her first judgments of his abilities. Celes just did not aspect such skill from a human. She had not had the privilege of working with humans very often. Watching Eagle Eyes move with such speed and accuracy through the computer network in order to terminate Apollyon was fascinating. She had never seen any human have the ability to penetrate security systems so quickly. There again Eagle Eyes was no ordinary human. If there was one thing that intrigued Celestial it was there call signs.

Eagle Eyes could feel Celes observing him. “Have you finished breaking the data encryption?”
“It’s almost finished.” Celes responded. “How were you given your call sign?”
Eagle Eyes chuckled. “That’s a long story, and we don’t have the time to tell it.”
“Was Eagle Eyes your first call sign.”
He sighed “No. It wasn’t. It was chucklehead.”
“Why did they call you chucklehead?”
“I used to laugh a lot.”
“Used to?”
“Well, still do.”
“So why did your call sign change?”
“Let’s just say I helped my team in a desperate situation.”
“I see, so it changes due to your performance and achievements.”
“It can change once, at the most. The reason for it changing will vary. It could change for a great moment in the heat of a battle, or it could change because of something embarrassing, or something dumb you did.”
“I think I understand. It only changes once and the reason for it changing will be based upon an action or lack of.”
“Basically.”
“Can I have one?”
“I don’t know. We have not had the opportunity to work with you for an extended period of time.”
“It brings a since of satisfaction to know that based upon my actions, attributes, and personality the team may integrate me into your cohesive unit, and become more part of the team.”
“Ha ha. I thought you were already part of the team.”
“Eagle Eyes I am not completely accepted. I am still an outsider. To become a part of Dark team requires more than being assigned to Dark Team.”
"True. Your right it does take more than just being assigned to the team. Do you blame us?"
"No. I do not. It is the normal behavior of a human to guard their heart after a devastating event, and if I may say so you have more than your far share of devastating events."
"I know. Are you finished breaking the encryption?”

Celes knew what Eagle Eyes was doing. He was trying to avoid the pain that was still inside his heart. Eagle Eyes was trained to push those feelings aside to accomplish a mission. As were all the rest of Dark Team. As for now, she would go along with him, eventually revisiting this subject later.

“Eagle Eyes you are very intriguing! Actually, I am finished with my decoding and evaluation of the data. Things are not as simple as i thought.”
“Send your findings to the Sergeant, and you can fill me in.”
Back to top Go down
m87nichols
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!
m87nichols

Protocol - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Protocol   Protocol - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 11:12 pm

“I’m sorry Eagle Eyes but I am afraid that I can’t do that. The Sergeant Major is requesting you with the rest of Dark Team to meet in Special Ops ASAP.”

Eagle jumped up, and started toward Special Operations Room (SOR) 343. “See you there Celes. Oh and by the way I don‘t want any bad news. I’ve had enough of that to last for a while.”

Celestial thought for a moment. She was beginning to feel that bad news followed Dark Team. She wondered how this turn of events would alter the course of the mission.

Eagle Eyes couldn’t help that his mind was beginning to worry as he jogged toward the elevator. He hated suspense. He pushed the worry aside and focused on making his way toward Spec Ops. Getting to SOR 343 was always a tedious task of security checks. He arrived at Special Ops just under 20 minutes. The rest of Dark Team had already arrived and were waiting. The team all sat in a semi-circle around a Holographic hub. The hub was about 4 ft high and circular. Celes was already displaying herself on a what was called a holo pod beside the hub. The holo pod was a holographic tube looking podium that stood around 4ft tall, and possessed the ability to move around the room. The hub was displaying a bird’s eye view of D.C Green Base-9.

As Eagle Eyes sat down beside Sixchamber, he looked at Celes. “I thought you said the Sergeant Major wanted to see us. Nothing was said about the Captain.” Celes shrugged her shoulders “Thought it would be best if I left that detail out.”

This could be bad. The majority of Dark Team had not seen the Captain in a few days. Captain Stubby was the name all the BSP recruits gave him during their week of training. The Captain was respected by all, and rightfully so. The Captain earned it the first day. The fact that the Captain had pulled himself away from the top-secret part of their mission to give an update to the whole team about the AI and security status could be a bad omen.
Back to top Go down
alpha777
Dot's Sidekick
Dot's Sidekick

Protocol - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Protocol   Protocol - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 2:31 am

Captain Stubby? hmmmm.
Back to top Go down
m87nichols
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!
m87nichols

Protocol - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Protocol   Protocol - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 10:09 pm

Standing beside the Holographic hub Captain Stubby pointed at the holographic image of Green base.
“This is your mission. Build a base inside the heart of Washington D.C. Your Secondary Mission was to install and begin the research process for upgrading body armor to be used for the BSP. Your mission up to this point has been successful.”
Dark Team took a breath of relief.
Their relief would be short lived. Captain stubby turned and looked at Celes. “Celes please relay the details.”
“The mission of setting up camp in the heart of a UME hot zone has been successful up until this moment in time. There are new developments that are putting worry in the hearts and minds of those higher up the chain of command. The nearly successful attempt to shut down this green base is enough to cause the top brass to sweat. Since the majority of Dark Team have been left in the dark about how this base will work once it is operational you might be slightly confused. The new developments have drawn to our attention some possible security issues. I have uploaded the Intel to your data pads and mobile armor networks (mans). “
After a moment to process, the data Thrasher spoke up.
“Celestial correct me if I’m wrong but I would calculate that these security issues could be successfully fixed within a window of 96 hours.”
“Thrasher is it?”
Thrasher nodded.
“You are correct. However, there is a larger threat. In my first scan of the encrypted data that Eagle Eyes pulled from Apollyon, I found only the blue prints of green base, security details, as well as armor upgrades and specs. When I dug deeper into what was left of Apollyon’s interface I found who he was commissioned by, and how he infiltrated BSP‘s security. I saw how fragile the BSP security network really is. Apollyon was commissioned by the Black Ops Corporation of Black Point.”
Back to top Go down
m87nichols
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!
m87nichols

Protocol - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Protocol   Protocol - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 10:09 pm

Jukebox shifted “Black Point? What are they doing meddling in military affairs? I thought they still where taking a stance of being a chicken when it comes to the subject of world military affairs?”
“You are correct. Black Point has always been afraid to confront any military organization or military force. However, I have started monitoring as well as combing through old data of Black Point chatter. What I found is concerning. Black Point has been taking a strong stance in the military field. As you know Black Point for many years have been the developers for many technological and military advancements. However, I found something very interesting. In the beginning, while Black Point was first starting they were satisfied just working for the government, but something happened. Ten years ago, something changed inside Black Point.
Eagle Eyes thought quietly…
“Ten years ago. That’s when everything…every-thing went to ^&% in a hand basket. If God was even real that’s when He left human kind to fend for itself.”
Back to top Go down
GodLy DoT
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!
GodLy DoT

Number of posts : 1396
Registration date : 2007-12-13

Protocol - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Protocol   Protocol - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 10:29 pm

What is this?..u writeing a book?..
Back to top Go down
m87nichols
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!
m87nichols

Protocol - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Protocol   Protocol - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 10:31 pm

i get board
Back to top Go down
GodLy DoT
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!
GodLy DoT

Protocol - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Protocol   Protocol - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 10:32 pm

oh u got some good stuff here..you should pic with it...make it more intresting..Smile
Back to top Go down
m87nichols
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!
m87nichols

Protocol - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Protocol   Protocol - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 10:37 pm

haha i actually thought about putting some pics but im not a great drawer
Back to top Go down
GodLy DoT
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!
GodLy DoT

Protocol - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Protocol   Protocol - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 10:38 pm

so..do what u can do..
Back to top Go down
m87nichols
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!
m87nichols

Protocol - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Protocol   Protocol - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 10:41 pm

alright i'll see what i can do might do some actually pic soon to kind of give you an idea of the scenery
Back to top Go down
alpha777
Dot's Sidekick
Dot's Sidekick

Protocol - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Protocol   Protocol - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 12:34 am

you should be an author man! I'm serious.
Back to top Go down
m87nichols
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!
m87nichols

Protocol - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Protocol   Protocol - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 11:54 pm

Ten long years ago. Things were different back then. The world…well the world was even different then.

Protocol - Page 2 The_wo10

It was peaceful, that is until the bombs fell. Then the world as we knew it was rocked. Everything that we held was ripped from our hands. Long before we were dark team, we were kids. We all grew up together. We all born in the same year. Ten years ago, we found out why we were born. The government gave our parents the opportunity to have children, but there was a catch. A BIG catch. When we reached a certain age we would fight for our Country, but I’m getting ahead of myself.
Back to top Go down
m87nichols
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!
m87nichols

Protocol - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Protocol   Protocol - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 12:58 am

...The world had not changed much since the 21st century. After a small nuclear crisis 20 years into the 21st century, the world became peaceful. However, the world’s fertility was falling at a devastating rate. The reason for this biological change was unknown. The greatest minds in the world could not discover why people were becoming infertile. Then entered Black Point. Black Point started out as a small Japanese motor vehicle company. Nakamura Junichiro the CEO of Black Point secured a contract with the U.S government, and moved its headquarters to the States. The contract was for Black Point to develop a new vehicle powered only by solar power. Within 14 years (2169-2183), Black Point developed and began producing the new vehicle. Black Point solved the growing environmental problems of the world. The new solar powered car called the comet run for 34 weeks on less than 11 days of sunlight. Nakamura was and still is one of the greatest intellectual minds of today. The car’s success was because Nakamura re-invented the solar power system, and how it utilized solar power.

Two years after Black Point began producing their new product (2185), the U.S. government offered them a new contract. Black Point signed on and began searching for a cure to stop the infertility that was plaguing the world. Congress gave Black Point a deadline of 10 years. Nakamura developed a cure in 5. The cure was developed in the form of a vaccine. Nakamura found a bacteria growing inside females that caused the woman’s body to abort the pregnancy with in a week. Nothing that scientist had tried would kill the bacteria until Nakamura combined and altered different drugs. The cure was termed The Eve Serum since it allowed women to conceive once again. Nakamura saw an opportunity. He took and enhanced the Eve serum.
Back to top Go down
m87nichols
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!
m87nichols

Protocol - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Protocol   Protocol - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 8:28 pm

It was not cloning. It was genetic engineering on a very basic level. Nakamura manipulated the serum to work in a fashion that would eliminate any birth defects and abnormalities. The serum would recognize traits of the parents and ensure that their child would possess only good genetic traits. While at the same time, ensuring the child would grow and develop into an individual who possessed twice the abilities of any average human being. The theory was a perfect balance between genetic engineering, and natural conception. If you took a couple who stood less than 5 ½ feet tall, Caucasian, with dark hair you would produce a child who stood slightly over 5.5, Caucasian, dark hair, and would favor one of their parents in physical features and in personality. However, the child would develop twice the rate of an average human. Their IQ score would range in the gifted area of IQ scores; their reflexes would be twice that of an above average human along with their strength, and agility. Nakamura had found the perfect balance to the equation. Eve would produce people who looked normal, but possessed above normal qualities. Creating the possibility of a super soldier, and that is what the US military planed to use the Eve serum for.
Back to top Go down
m87nichols
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!
m87nichols

Protocol - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Protocol   Protocol - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 11:02 pm

The US military did not like the idea of allowing the whole world given the Eve serum free of charge. The main reason behind this was that the world was at war. None of the US’s allies wanted Eve to get into the hands of the enemy. The US Government in September of 2205 authorized Black Point to sell the Eve serum only to certain nations. However, the version of the Eve serum that Black Point was selling was not the same one the US Government was using. Black Point was selling a form of Eve that could not genetically enhance a human’s abilities.

The US Government wanted to use the Eve serum to create an army. The world was at war. The United Nations had broken. It divided into two separate entities, and the US along with its allies was losing the war. Only in the last few years had the US and its allies begun to turn the tide, and that was only due to the fact of the larger population of nations such as China. The US needed a larger stronger army. In 2201, they began a secret military project known as Boanerges. The US military began selecting families who were unable to have children and gave them the chance to start a family. However the was a catch, a big catch. When we reached 10 years of age we would leave our families and be taken to a training facility. After 5 years of training we would then be deployed, and hopefully win the war. Things did not go as planned. In 2203, the UN reformed and became U.N.I.T.E (United Nations Imperium for Total Emergency). Two years later Black Point began selling the Eve Serum. U.N.I.T.E oversaw the distribution of the Eve Serum. U.N.I.T.E became the world power who helped usher in a time of peace. By creating the Roman Elite Division (a specialized military entity), they were able to end the war and bring peace for almost 10 years. Almost over night the violence ceased.
Back to top Go down
m87nichols
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!
m87nichols

Protocol - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Protocol   Protocol - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 8:53 pm

When U.N.I.T.E formed out of the United Nations, a small group of nations broke away from the former U.N. The United Free Nations Republic was a compilation of nations including America, Canada, The United Kingdom, Australia, and a few other nations. These nations saw the flaws of giving one entity Global power. Even though the UFNR and U.N.I.T.E had different views as to how Global affairs should be handled, they were able to set aside their differences in order to work together and bring about world peace. That is until the bombs fell.
Within the last year of peace UNITE began to pressure the UFNR into joining. Things grew worse after the President of the United Sates declared on Global television that the UFNR would not join UNITE, and would fight for their freedom. UNITE declared the UFNR a terrorist organization of the same caliber that created the Terrorist Wars. After declaring the UFNR terrorist UNITE bombed The United States of America, Canada, Australia, and the United Kingdom crippling the UFNR. Washington D.C. was almost completely destroyed. UNITE attacked during the 2211 National Government Convention. Almost all of our Nation’s government officials were killed. Within a week, a man stepped out from the chaos of the aftermath. Offering leadership, peace, hope for our nation. The people appointed him as president without asking any questions. In under a few months the nations making up the UFNR had joined UNITE. However, the UNFR lived on. The part of the UFNR Military did not agree with the decisions that were made, so they revolted. The Boanerges Initiative was the leading group that made up the revolt. Since we were a top-secret project, no government section had information on our location or any other data. Our Headquarters became Home Base for the UFNR, and slowly people began joining our fight. Boanerges became the tip of the spear of the revolution. We are Boanerges. We are the spear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Protocol - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Protocol   Protocol - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Protocol
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soldiers of God :: Everyone :: Chit-Chat-
Jump to: