Soldiers of God
You need to Register to see all the topics we have...
Soldiers of God
You need to Register to see all the topics we have...
Soldiers of God
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE ARE A CHRISTIAN CLAN ON XBOX LIVE

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to the official website for (SoG) Soldiers of God!

What's up guys? I'm fatality...

Go down 
+2
JDH. the local village TK
Xl F4t4liTY Xl
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Xl F4t4liTY Xl
Soldier
Soldier

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2009-04-19

What's up guys? I'm fatality... Empty
PostSubject: What's up guys? I'm fatality...   What's up guys? I'm fatality... EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 5:11 am

I'm kinda new here, but strangely this all seems ....... kinda familiar to me lol, but i'm glad to be here.
Back to top Go down
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!

Number of posts : 861
Registration date : 2007-12-20

PostSubject: Re: What's up guys? I'm fatality...   What's up guys? I'm fatality... EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 12:01 pm

velcome to the forums otherwise known as my humble abode count chocula castle beware of of signs something is always lurking
Back to top Go down
alpha777
Dot's Sidekick
Dot's Sidekick

Number of posts : 1125
Registration date : 2008-04-17

PostSubject: Re: What's up guys? I'm fatality...   What's up guys? I'm fatality... EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 5:24 pm

Welcome to the forums man! Smile
Back to top Go down
DrLuvMD
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!

Number of posts : 525
Registration date : 2007-12-14

PostSubject: Re: What's up guys? I'm fatality...   What's up guys? I'm fatality... EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 12:24 pm

good to see ya on the forums
Back to top Go down
m87nichols
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!
m87nichols

Number of posts : 1690
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: What's up guys? I'm fatality...   What's up guys? I'm fatality... EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 2:24 pm

yes its good to see you here
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/m87nichols?ref=profil
Xl F4t4liTY Xl
Soldier
Soldier

PostSubject: Re: What's up guys? I'm fatality...   What's up guys? I'm fatality... EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 12:38 am

Good to be here guys , would've posted sooner but someone deleted the link to this website off of my computer, How's everyone been?
Back to top Go down
m87nichols
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!
m87nichols

Number of posts : 1690
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: What's up guys? I'm fatality...   What's up guys? I'm fatality... EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 6:41 am

been GRRRREAT!! but busy havent been on lately :( hope to see ya soon
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/m87nichols?ref=profil
Docta Jukebox
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!

Number of posts : 801
Registration date : 2007-12-14

PostSubject: Re: What's up guys? I'm fatality...   What's up guys? I'm fatality... EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 2:32 pm

I'm glad your back man, i hope to see you real soon. I'm a bit busy too though, so i'll catch ya probably next monday or so. Maybe we can do bible study this wednesday if some of us get on.
Back to top Go down
Xl F4t4liTY Xl
Soldier
Soldier

PostSubject: Re: What's up guys? I'm fatality...   What's up guys? I'm fatality... EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 1:51 am

Alright good to see everyones well, i'll definitely be on live for bible study wednesday, to catch up on old times lol, Oh and James Hellsing take it your a bleach fan?
Back to top Go down
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!

PostSubject: Re: What's up guys? I'm fatality...   What's up guys? I'm fatality... EmptySun May 03, 2009 3:27 pm

AH TRUE BUT MORE JUST A ANIME FAN IN ANY CASE

Last edited by James Hellsing on Mon May 04, 2009 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xl F4t4liTY Xl
Soldier
Soldier

PostSubject: Re: What's up guys? I'm fatality...   What's up guys? I'm fatality... EmptySun May 03, 2009 11:38 pm

I stick to bleach but i'm definitely an anime/manga fan, bleach is among the many that i like,
can't wait until the big fight between aizen and soul society.
Back to top Go down
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!

PostSubject: Re: What's up guys? I'm fatality...   What's up guys? I'm fatality... EmptyMon May 04, 2009 9:20 pm

AH YES! the fight is just starting should be good i watch the japanese version with subs the english version just got over the bount arc right i havent watched the english version in a while
Back to top Go down
Xl F4t4liTY Xl
Soldier
Soldier

PostSubject: Re: What's up guys? I'm fatality...   What's up guys? I'm fatality... EmptySat May 09, 2009 7:55 am

Yeah i prefer japanese with english subs, i think i left off at episode 217 or 218, i read the manga also, but i can't wait until ichigo fights ulquiorra, i already know how it ends but actually seeing opposed to reading it's going to be awesome.
Back to top Go down
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!

PostSubject: Re: What's up guys? I'm fatality...   What's up guys? I'm fatality... EmptySat May 09, 2009 11:18 am

yeah i hevent read any bleach manga yet mostly cause ive already watched so far into it theyll probably have like two or three more episodes before they get to fight
have you seen the diamonddust rebellion?
Back to top Go down
Xl F4t4liTY Xl
Soldier
Soldier

PostSubject: Re: What's up guys? I'm fatality...   What's up guys? I'm fatality... EmptyMon May 11, 2009 2:06 am

Oh yeah i've seen it, usually you can go on anime-media.com or youtube.com to watch the the new or old episodes, they usually come out every tuesday in raw format, but they usually don't get subbed until 8.00 p.m central time, can't wait until fade to black comes out, i saw the preview and it was awesome,
Back to top Go down
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!

PostSubject: Re: What's up guys? I'm fatality...   What's up guys? I'm fatality... EmptyMon May 11, 2009 11:25 am

yeah i just watched the diamond dust rebellion a couple days ago it was awsome
but yeah i normally use either animeshippuuden.com or anime media shippuuden normally has subs faster than anime media on most of the new episodes seems like the bleach subs come about the same time for both though
Back to top Go down
Xl F4t4liTY Xl
Soldier
Soldier

PostSubject: Re: What's up guys? I'm fatality...   What's up guys? I'm fatality... EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 4:15 pm

I'm done watching Gundam 00 season 1 & 2 waiting until the next season comes out, I'm going to check out animeshippuuden.com, is naruto worth watching?
Back to top Go down
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!

PostSubject: Re: What's up guys? I'm fatality...   What's up guys? I'm fatality... EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 5:46 pm

i have only watched like the first couple episodes of naruto and i dont like it, cant see what all the fuss is about it isnt animated very well.
but it could just be im a bleach fan and to me it seems like bleach and naruto are rivals for ratings in the anime world
Back to top Go down
Xl F4t4liTY Xl
Soldier
Soldier

PostSubject: Re: What's up guys? I'm fatality...   What's up guys? I'm fatality... EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 1:26 am

Yup bleach is definitely better, naruto tends to have too many fillers, every other episode seems to have a flashback to explain the current events that are taking place in the episode, i understanf that they may be trying to fill in people that possibly haven't watched it until now, but for someone that has already watched the past episodes it's a waste of time to say the least, i just figured i'd give it a try until the next gundam series comes out, as far as bleach i'm just waiting until aizen fights, that guy is an absolute monster, i have no idea how their going to deal with him lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's up guys? I'm fatality...   What's up guys? I'm fatality... Empty

Back to top Go down

What's up guys? I'm fatality...
Page 1 of 1