Soldiers of God
You need to Register to see all the topics we have...
Soldiers of God
You need to Register to see all the topics we have...
Soldiers of God
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE ARE A CHRISTIAN CLAN ON XBOX LIVE

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to the official website for (SoG) Soldiers of God!

Most realistic game

Go down 
+3
m87nichols
DrLuvMD
[SOG]Snoopy0211
7 posters
AuthorMessage
[SOG]Snoopy0211
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!
[SOG]Snoopy0211

Number of posts : 515
Registration date : 2008-02-13

Most realistic game Empty
PostSubject: Most realistic game   Most realistic game EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 10:35 am

Hey guys. The games that have come out as of late are looking great, but I still must say that the most photo-realistic is still GRAW 2. Mexico city looks like it is out of a travel guide. I even heard that they are planning a new Ghost Recon that will be totally different. I think the graphics are the best. What do you guys think???
Back to top Go down
DrLuvMD
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!

Number of posts : 525
Registration date : 2007-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Most realistic game   Most realistic game EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 3:42 pm

never played that...i playe the demo for ace combat and the scenery looked amazing on that
Back to top Go down
[SOG]Snoopy0211
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!
[SOG]Snoopy0211

PostSubject: Re: Most realistic game   Most realistic game EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 3:45 pm

Ace combat looks good too. Hey doc, I made some changes to my gameplay this weekend and finished in the top with my team. We were doing so well that the first two teams that we played, the host quit. Getting better, bro. Maybe i'll catch ya online this week.
Back to top Go down
DrLuvMD
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!

PostSubject: Re: Most realistic game   Most realistic game EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 1:08 pm

Good stuff man....hope you didn't have to go into work today..ha
Back to top Go down
[SOG]Snoopy0211
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!
[SOG]Snoopy0211

PostSubject: Re: Most realistic game   Most realistic game EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 1:14 pm

Yep! I had to go in. That's ok though, I will be off for a week after Friday. Woohoo!!!!! I had a good time with you guys last night on S & D. Getting better at those objective based games. I really like using the silencer on the mp40. In hc it's like already having extra damage so you can choose another perk and I also like bomb squad. No more trippin bettys. Good times!!!!!!! See ya in the trenches.

ps - I picked up Gears 2 and it is way cool, but I still like WAW better. Haven't played horde mode yet though.
Back to top Go down
m87nichols
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!
m87nichols

Number of posts : 1690
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Most realistic game   Most realistic game EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 8:59 pm

I think i would have to say that COD 4 Modern Warfare is the most realistic game. GRAW 2 has a good look to it but it still doesnt match COD 4.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/m87nichols?ref=profil
Docta Jukebox
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!

Number of posts : 801

PostSubject: Re: Most realistic game   Most realistic game EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 3:16 pm

In my opinion, CoD 4 is the best game ever created up to this point.
Back to top Go down
[SOG]Snoopy0211
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!
[SOG]Snoopy0211

PostSubject: Re: Most realistic game   Most realistic game EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 3:25 pm

I agree, I just think that the graphic on GRAW 2 are more photo-realistic. Both are great graphics, I just think that GRAW is more real.
Back to top Go down
m87nichols
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!
m87nichols

PostSubject: Re: Most realistic game   Most realistic game EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 9:13 pm

ooo Army of two i think had the 2nd best photo-realistic. The AI when they died looked a lil too rag doll.
Back to top Go down
DrLuvMD
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!

PostSubject: Re: Most realistic game   Most realistic game EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 10:25 pm

hear is the problem i think with getting too photo realistic without the technology..you ever play NBA Live (I beleive thats the one i saw) they try to make faces as real as posible and it makes them look absolutely ridiculos
Back to top Go down
[SOG]Snoopy0211
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!
[SOG]Snoopy0211

PostSubject: Re: Most realistic game   Most realistic game EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 9:12 am

Yep. I just liked the look of GRAW 2 because the buildings and the character models didn't have that cartooney look. It almost felt like you were in Mexico City. They did drop the ball on multiplayer, though. Maybe the next Ghost Recon will be stellar in multiplayer. Could happen.
Back to top Go down
m87nichols
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!
m87nichols

PostSubject: Re: Most realistic game   Most realistic game EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 3:11 pm

i liked GRAW 2 but the only thing was that the game play wasnt soomth. and it got even worse in multi player
Back to top Go down
[SOG]Snoopy0211
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!
[SOG]Snoopy0211

PostSubject: Re: Most realistic game   Most realistic game EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 3:24 pm

I will have to agree that the online was lacking. No cover mode, what's up with that. But it is still great in sp and the cemetary was my favorite level. It actually held my attention to go through the entire campaign all the way through hard, which very few games have ever done. Looking forward to Ghost Recon that is coming up. Also, I have gotten into Gears 2. The more that I play it, the more that I like it. See ya in the trenches.
Back to top Go down
alpha777
Dot's Sidekick
Dot's Sidekick

Number of posts : 1125
Registration date : 2008-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Most realistic game   Most realistic game EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 2:21 am

[SOG]Snoopy0211 wrote:
Yep. I just liked the look of GRAW 2 because the buildings and the character models didn't have that cartooney look. It almost felt like you were in Mexico City. They did drop the ball on multiplayer, though. Maybe the next Ghost Recon will be stellar in multiplayer. Could happen.

Yeah snoop, ive got GRAW 2 and its graphics are amazing. amazing.
Back to top Go down
JDH. the local village TK
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!
JDH. the local village TK

Number of posts : 861
Registration date : 2007-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Most realistic game   Most realistic game EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 3:17 pm

rainbow six vegas 1&2 are the most realistic games ive ever played as far as weapon accuracy and realism go
Back to top Go down
Fury
God is Awesome!
God is Awesome!
Fury

Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Most realistic game   Most realistic game EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 10:26 pm

Rainbow six vegas 2.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most realistic game   Most realistic game Empty

Back to top Go down

Most realistic game
Page 1 of 1