Soldiers of God
You need to Register to see all the topics we have...
Soldiers of God
You need to Register to see all the topics we have...
Soldiers of God
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE ARE A CHRISTIAN CLAN ON XBOX LIVE

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to the official website for (SoG) Soldiers of God!

My friends friend

Go down 
+4
Docta Jukebox
alpha777
raff918
L0ST123
8 posters
AuthorMessage
L0ST123
God rules!
God rules!
L0ST123

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2008-05-04

My friends friend Empty
PostSubject: My friends friend   My friends friend EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 1:32 pm

my friends best friend was hit by a truck yesterday and she in the hospital with a coma. she only has a 2% chance of living. please pray for them through this tough time. i believe that God can save her.
Back to top Go down
raff918
Soldier
Soldier
raff918

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-04-28

My friends friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: My friends friend   My friends friend EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 1:41 pm

I am so sorry to hear that. I will have her in my prayers. Keep us updated.
Back to top Go down
alpha777
Dot's Sidekick
Dot's Sidekick

Number of posts : 1125
Registration date : 2008-04-17

My friends friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: My friends friend   My friends friend EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 4:21 pm

yeah ill pray for you man
Back to top Go down
Docta Jukebox
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!

Number of posts : 801
Registration date : 2007-12-14

My friends friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: My friends friend   My friends friend EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 5:06 pm

hey man, with God, all things are possible so just keep believing...I know a story that involved 2 farmers, both farmers desperately needed water so they asked God for rain. One farmer left his field as it was, and the other farmer prepared his fields for the rain...Which one do u think got the rain?...What u and ur friend have to do is prepare your field..Ask yourself what u have to do to prepare that field.

Last edited by Docta Jukebox on Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
m87nichols
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!
m87nichols

Number of posts : 1690
Registration date : 2007-12-17

My friends friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: My friends friend   My friends friend EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 7:58 pm

hey man will most defanantly pray for her. n hey my mom worked with a lady whos son went on a mission trip down to mexico. his name if im not misstaken is christopher hammond..well while down there on the trip a fatal accident happened one day while they were working on a construstion project. They were building a house i believe when a 8x8 wood beam feel off the second floor of the house and hit him directly on the head, spliting his head open, and killing him (he had no pluse and wasnt breathing). However the all of his youth group stopped n prayed n faith. not only did God raise him from the dead but they acctually saw God heal his split head right before there eyes. Chris is alive today and speaks about how God saved his life through a miricle. With God all things r possible to him that believe.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/m87nichols?ref=profil
GodLy DoT
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!
GodLy DoT

Number of posts : 1396
Registration date : 2007-12-13

My friends friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: My friends friend   My friends friend EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 8:21 pm

I will defintly pray for your friends friend bro...just keep the faith, i know sometimes it gets hard(i know because what i am going through right now)...GOD IS AMAZING!
Back to top Go down
L0ST123
God rules!
God rules!
L0ST123

My friends friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: My friends friend   My friends friend EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 9:04 pm

thank u so much u guys.
Back to top Go down
greenalien94
God rules!
God rules!
greenalien94

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2008-05-24

My friends friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: My friends friend   My friends friend EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 9:41 pm

ill definitly pray for her. hope she gets better
Back to top Go down
alpha777
Dot's Sidekick
Dot's Sidekick

My friends friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: My friends friend   My friends friend EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 1:19 am

m87nichols wrote:
hey man will most defanantly pray for her. n hey my mom worked with a lady whos son went on a mission trip down to mexico. his name if im not misstaken is christopher hammond..well while down there on the trip a fatal accident happened one day while they were working on a construstion project. They were building a house i believe when a 8x8 wood beam feel off the second floor of the house and hit him directly on the head, spliting his head open, and killing him (he had no pluse and wasnt breathing). However the all of his youth group stopped n prayed n faith. not only did God raise him from the dead but they acctually saw God heal his split head right before there eyes. Chris is alive today and speaks about how God saved his life through a miricle. With God all things r possible to him that believe.

Wow M87. God Rules!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
L0ST123
God rules!
God rules!
L0ST123

My friends friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: My friends friend   My friends friend EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 9:00 pm

well she died today, the 25th. its sad but thats the way God wanted it. it was her time to go.
Back to top Go down
alpha777
Dot's Sidekick
Dot's Sidekick

My friends friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: My friends friend   My friends friend EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 1:28 am

yeah, God works in mysterious ways and remember he's always in control
Back to top Go down
GodLy DoT
Jesus Fr3ak!
Jesus Fr3ak!
GodLy DoT

Number of posts : 1396
Registration date : 2007-12-13

My friends friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: My friends friend   My friends friend EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 12:13 pm

Man bro sorry to hear that, She is in a better place now..just tell your friend that ok..God will take gr8 care of her..
Back to top Go down
mafiafran

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-08-16

My friends friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: My friends friend   My friends friend EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 8:13 am

yeah ill pray for you man

golf betting
Play Internet Poker
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My friends friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: My friends friend   My friends friend Empty

Back to top Go down

My friends friend
Page 1 of 1